INCATech

Working at INCATech: 4 Reviews

United States4 reviews

Incatech has a great leadership team

this company and it's married leaders cares about employees. The excellence of service starts with leadership and high quality focus. The responsiveness to client and employee challenges is a quick turn time. The long term clients are well known with strong relationships, and the contracts are executed well.

Pros

Very good leadership

Cons

Small and growth oriented

People are great

I enjoyed my time at IncaTech. I found my colleagues to be very kind and my direct manager was outstanding. The owner is very involved and passionate about her company. There is a focus on developing their employees and I felt that it was a very supportive company. I have nothing but positive things to say about my time there.

INCATech insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Support from manager

Good management and leadership. Good communication and frequent updates from management.

Nothing to add to this other than it’s a good company to work for. Good stable job security and a good program Manager. I would like to see more involvement from management though since I work remotely. The HR department and IT department are very good and they have good Comoany established policies. As indicated they have good benefits and a good 401 plan

Pros

Good compensation.

Cons

Nothing negative

Overall good but affected by clkents wishes.

Overall satisfactory.Good work life benefits. Friendly environment but job security is based on clients wishes. Np opportunity to advance in-house all based on the contracts.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at INCATech. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about INCATech in popular locations

• INCATech
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?