Inceed Employee Reviews

Moderate Contract Company
Telecom Administration Clerk/ IT Buyer/ Help Desk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 15, 2018
Although I feel I was receiving well paid and benefits. I was not have with the oil company I was assigned. Also Inceed communicated great in the beginning but poorly afterwards.
Benefits
Cons
Poor communication and management
Slow and boring
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 10, 2018
Inceed recruiter and management constantly dropped the ball. Would not recommend this agency at all. Their inability to communicate important information caused me to leave a position that could have been a good job.
Pros
Cons
Inattentive to detail
Summary
Data Integrity Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 6, 2018
Not sure, this is my first position with Inceed.
I experienced working with some employees from Inceed and witnessed some very questionable behavior. I reported to my Inceed recruiter and nothing was done until the Company ended up firing two individuals because of this behavior.
Shopko (Current Employee) –  Libby, MTMay 3, 2018
Management people that work there are rude. And customers are rude to use and the customer service kinda sucks. The managers don’t know what there doing most of the time
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
Bad management
Waste of time
Billing Specialist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 16, 2018
Consistent with giving you the run around. You'll get 6 different calls and all from different recruiters but no one has the ability to communicate apparently. Called me saying they have a job available i call back in less than 20 minutes they mysteriously have no idea what I'm talking about
Pros
Good job
Cons
No consistency, better off finding your own employment
Worked an assignment that had free sodas.
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 16, 2018
I didn't feel the training was good, made me not feel confident to answer the phone, not knowing what it was that I was doing, on one assignment, at a bank for Banks. Had another assignment that was monotonous and boring, wasn't fun to do. Everything had to be manually done, nothing was autonomous/automated. For the size of the business, it was a mid size business, multi million dollar business.
Pros
I got a few free lunches while working for them.
Cons
Contracts
Positive environment
Production Analyst Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 26, 2017
Very laid back environment. Job descriptions were easily defined and help was always available.
The most enjoyable part of the job was that everyone understood their roles. They also provided free lunch or breakfast once a week.
Well structured business with consistent goals
Contract Associate (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 4, 2017
Company is a well oiled machine that is highly adaptable and meets or exceeds expectations for both clients and staff. Has a diverse set of opportunities and strong exposure to regional business needs.
fast pace
Shipping and Receiving Temp (Former Employee) –  near BA in tulsaSeptember 29, 2017
fun work environment. The job hours were very good, no unexpected surprises with that. the company as a whole was very family oriented and detailed. very much a get what you see company.
Great place to work for, was able to place me in a position quickly.
EPIC Field Services Technician (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 21, 2017
Worked as a contractor for Inceed for little over a year. Recruiters were good to keep in contact with me, checking up on me and how I was doing with the job they placed me in. Would recommend as an IT recruiter to any of my friends/family.
Excellent at first, then dropped like a hot potato
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 19, 2017
Recruiters at Inceed were always wonderful and nice at first. They would follow up with me about every couple of months to see if I was looking for work. At a time when I was, I was contacted by them.
I was placed in a very good job that fit me and that company quite well. My Recruiter checked up on me regularly. When I had a problem, I discussed it with her. She gave me advice on how to handle, etc. The manager and recruiters took us out to lunch, etc.

When my contract was not renewed by the company, Inceed recruiters and management refused to answer my phone messages and emails. On the rare occasion when my phone call was taken, the manager said 'oh we'll get back to you'. He never did. The recruiter I worked with never did. I emailed them both twice, left my recruiter 2 phone messages, and called the manager back 1 week later after he told me 'he'd get back to me'. He said 'oh, I don't handle the area you work in (yet he'd been the only manager I'd worked with the entire time), let me get with the other manager'. Nothing. My contract was not renewed because of rumors going around the office at the company I was at that I knew nothing about. Neither my recruiter or the manager at Inceed, or the manager at the company, EVER asked me about that issue. When the Inceed manager said that was a reason I was not hired or my contract not renewed by that company, I explained that it was not true. Didn't matter. No support from that point on. No contact from that point on. No help since then.
Pros
great atmosphere and fun people
Cons
no support when needed
Typical
IT Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 6, 2017
Does aim to please and are a joy to work with and for. The culture and environment of the company is energetic and willing to assist at any given moment.
Pros
Consistent paycheck
Cons
Na
Material handler
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 10, 2017
Let me tell you guy right of the back very unprofessional they will give you the run arounds this places ain't what it seem to be at all please don't work for them
Pros
The job pay good but only for about a month an half
Cons
The run a rounds just to get started
Contracting Company
Analyst Contractor for Integris Health (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 18, 2017
They answer questions quickly, check up on you, not a bad place for temporary employment. They took me out to lunch once a month to check up on me and are all around nice.
Inceed Overview
Admissions Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Enid, OKApril 17, 2017
It is a good company to quickly get on with an organization. However, the logging time and getting paid correctly is something you have to watch and make sure it's accurate.
Inceed
Client Tech Solutions Analyst (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 10, 2017
I had a blast with my time working for Inceed!
- Youthful management, very excited about what they are doing
- Good pay with OT optional
- Stellar communication between contractors and reps
- Reps showed you their commitment to you on a weekly basis
- Work was fast pace but my coworkers were dedicated and fun to work with
Pros
Fun coworkers, Reps cared, good pay plus benefits
Cons
Could have used a SHA Account.
Inceed Temp Agency was great to work with.
Payment Poster (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 21, 2017
Inceed is a temp agency that placed me at Integris. Inceed was a great company to work with. At Integris The people worked together as a team and were very helpful. I thought this was a temp to hire position but once we had all the physicians charges posted and caught up and it was close to the end of my contract with Inceed and Integris would have the opportunity of hiring me on full time with benefits I was released with no notice. I never received any feed back from managers at Integris and I was willing to do any duties they required of me. I asked managers on several occasions if there was more I needed to be doing and they told me I was doing a good job.
Worst Company Culture
Recruiter Specialist (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 9, 2017
This work environment is absolutely toxic. Zero intelligence needed to get hired or promoted. Gossip is rewarded. Complete lack of accountability. Run!
Formal and friendly
Data Entry /Accounting Department (Former Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 7, 2016
And excellent company and friendly to work with. They have lots of communication with all employees. Great environment and professionalism. Lear a lot in reports with my position. Every day was enjoyable.
Pros
Lots of events
They actually listen!!!
Accounting clerk (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 7, 2016
When i first went to Inceed for help, the person who was assigned to me had me take several tests to see what my strengths would be. Then we sat in her office and discussed what i was interested in. They found me my dream career with Gateway. Unfortunately, my husbands job moved us shortly after.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Inceed. Our community is ready to answer.