Incept Employee Reviews

Horrible and Manipulative, Goes against your Conscience
Retention Representative (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHMarch 16, 2019
I couldn't work at this company for longer than two weeks. During my training period my manager tried to make me sell to a woman whose aging mother signed up for the service (stamps.com) but her mother had alzheimers and forgot about her subscription and so they had a lot of overdue bills from the service. the manager would act impatient at me for requesting help in situations such as this one, where there was absolutely NO training for. They don't train you, they give you a script to follow and just throw you to the wolves. You have people cussing you out and crying to you on the phones all day long, you're not allowed to just close their accounts, you have to try to convince them to keep them open and offer a discount package. While i was on the phone with a customer the manager was talking badly about me to a coworker, as if i couldnt hear her standing two feet away from me. Extremely unprofessional
Pros
we got free pizza during the training
Cons
have to be manipulative to customers to succeed, low pay, managers dont help
Its good
Phone Representative (Former Employee) –  North Canton, OHJanuary 21, 2019
I would say its a good place to get started but nothing to make a career out of unless you make it to upper management, but its a very noble job because you are helping save lives for every donation you get.
fun workplace
Conversational Marketing Expert (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHNovember 30, 2018
Incept was a really fun place to work at. They always made you feel like you mattered and there was plenty opportunity for advancement. they always offered overtime.
Pros
overtime, comfortable work environment, laid back atmosphere
Cons
short breaks
Temporary IT stepping stone at best
Director (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHNovember 23, 2018
Too much politics getting in the way of technical solution delivery. All departments use IT as a crutch or at worst as a scapegoat.

Excelling at what is requested will get you zero raises no matter how much is delivered. We completed over 50 projects and I never got a raise.

CEO micro-manages the department to a fault and downplays successes.
Pros
Ripe with IT opportunity to make the organization better
Cons
You will drown in low-hanging fruit and the executive team will dunk you at the first chance
Would love to go back
Call Specialist (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHOctober 15, 2018
Great place to work wish I could go back staff is great shout out to Detron one of the supervisors he’s the best an really supports his team! I enjoyed the environment.
Pros
Good company to work for
Cons
Working weekend
Great Company
Serta.com sales and customer service team (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHSeptember 22, 2018
Good environment and culture, hard to earn a promotion. Well managed and they care about their employees. The pay is low to the amount of work I'm asked to perform.
Pros
Vacation, Incentives, great managment
Cons
Low Pay
I enjoyed working here
Conversational Marketing Expert (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHSeptember 20, 2018
Great place to work, not all of the people are great and bathrooms weren't always cleaned like they should have been. The training is hands on and they really care about their employees its a friendly and fun atmosphere.
Pros
Flexible hours, bonuses, commission.
Cons
Dirty bathrooms
Great Job Advancement
Dialer Technician/Team Lead (Former Employee) –  North Canton, OHJuly 31, 2018
This place takes bets on new people, early. I received my management training at this location, and it changed the trajectory of my life. I honed a lot of my skills here.
Pros
Read above
Cons
Short break
Great
CME- Conversational Marketing Expert (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHJuly 10, 2018
I have worked for this company for many years. They have really been there for me as a family not just employers. They truly care about the employees. They do a lot of cross training into other programs so if you struggle in one you can excel in another. They truly look to keep employees and see everyone as individuals and family. Wonderful place to work.
Pros
It's a big family
Steady job
CME (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHJune 13, 2018
It's a good place to start your work history. These a good relationships built with fellow comrades that can last a lifetime. They are willing to work with your schedule, with is a plus.
Pros
Consistent work
Cons
Pay could be better
Was just a job to me.
Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHMay 6, 2018
I liked the people that I worked with. This was honestly a transitional position for me. Work in between other jobs just to maintain my household at the time.
Pros
None that I liked.
Cons
Slow pace, sitting for hours.
Poor work place
Conversational Marketing Expert (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHApril 26, 2018
Poor place to work didn't enjoy the management and the way the picked favorites. Could be a great company but they don't care about the employees it seems like
Great experience
Coach/Dialer (Former Employee) –  North Canton, OHApril 21, 2018
There is a lot of advancement opportunities here. If you are dedicated, and tenacious, then this is a company for you. I was able to gain a plethora of tools to take to any job from direct operational experience.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Short Breaks
Horrible place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHMarch 30, 2018
They dont care about how their supervisors talk or harass their employees the pay there is horrible fornthe job we are trained to perform this place was so awful i would never recommend this place to anyone.they expect you to drive yourself into the ground and stil take a half a point or so for a missed day with a doctors exscuse. Someone needs to report this place to the bbb or higher . absolutely disgusting
Pros
Cons
Supervisors managers and the structure
incept
Telemarketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHMarch 13, 2018
Incept is a company that has all the works. they have two base divisions that allow people who apply to have a divers chance on being successful. Plus the commission pay is very acceptable.
Could be a fun place to work if you excel at phone soliciting.
Customer Service Expert (Former Employee) –  Canton,OHMarch 9, 2018
Operates against my conscience.Billing people for a service never used,redundantly calling people that do not wish to be called.If you excel on the phones,you have a great opportunity to bonus on your pay which is nice.Scheduling is flexible.
This was an amazing job
Call Marketing Expert (Former Employee) –  Canton, OH 44718January 18, 2018
The people, the staff, everyone was professional. It was all smooth from the moment you get out of training. The only problem I say you would have is finding a seat.
Pros
Managers, Coworkers, Calls
Cons
Seating
Enjoyable place to work if you don't have kids or get sick.
CME (Current Employee) –  Canton, OH 44718December 28, 2017
I love working here, the envoriment is nice, as well as the diverse culture and experience you receive. However the attendance policy doesn't help you at all.

You get points for calling off of work, up to a small amount in a year and you get fired. Not horrible unless you take in for account that when you get sick as some people do, their doctor might request them to stay home. Even with proper documentation you still get the points and can be fired for it.

Other than that I love this place.
Pros
Fun, rewards, commission.
Cons
Attendance policy.
What more could you want?
Staff (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHDecember 14, 2017
Laid back, care about the individual, small enough that you know everyone, the CEO is IN THE CENTER, weekly all staff meetings, benefits, and so much more! Sure, telemarketing isn't for everyone, but if you can handle being on the phone then I recommend this job to YOU!
Pros
family like atmosphere, smaller, fun, benefits, close to the mall!
Cons
smaller so technology could be better.
productive. fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Canton, OH 44718December 5, 2017
enjoyed my time there. training process was intimidating but well worth it. great people to work with and be around. and there is room for advancement over time.