INCITE REHAB Employee Reviews

Very poor management.
PHYSICAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARMay 24, 2018
Company has poor leadership. They bought out the company that I worked for and came in and cut our pay. I was promised some additional benefits and then they did not give them to me.
Enjoyed working various settings in the metro area.
PRN MOTR/L skilled nursing facilities (Former Employee) –  Conway, AR 72034May 21, 2018
Working for the company PRN in the metro area. They were always fair with my staffing availability. Managers were flexible with my working hours and listened to my recommendations on patients I evaluated and recommendations for COTA's to improve their skills when needed.
Incite Rehab
COTA/L PRN (Current Employee) –  Hot Springs, ARApril 7, 2018
Good company to get experience but will not always get 40 hours as you will be hired for.

Great therapy Team, good collaboration.

Nursing home is great.
Fun and relaxing place
Occupational Therapy Assistant PRN (Former Employee) –  Ash Flat, AROctober 9, 2017
Great group of hard working folks with the patients best interest in mind. Very fun and relaxing place with management that looked out for their employees.
Many promises for support with no follow through.
PTA (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 15, 2017
Productivity expectations are unattainable meaning you are expected to work off the clock but have to sign a policy saying you will not. Coverage for PTO is not provided so you work on Saturday. Vacation time is not covered so the other disciplines share extra treatment time or the pt's time is cut to 15 mins decreasing quality pt care. Bottom line is $$$$$$.
Pros
A few good coworkers.
Cons
Untrained management. little support if encounter issues with staff, bully like behavior not addressed
Good work environment
PRN (Current Employee) –  ArkansasJune 8, 2017
Love working for Incite. Good work environment and great patients. Would consider working full time for incite. A lot of different facilities to work at
Incite Review
Director of Rehabilitation (Current Employee) –  Conway, ARNovember 5, 2016
Productivity difficulty to manage especially in department management position. Wonderful co-workers with good team work. No matching 401K fund and no pay raise in over 5 years.
Pros
Large number of facilities to choose from if have openings.
Cons
No 401K match or pay raises. Productivity stressful.
Great place
Office administrative assistant (Current Employee) –  Conway arAugust 17, 2015
The environment is great. Every one is very respectful. It is a good place to work and learn skills from other employees.