InComm Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
the worse place to work
Customer Care Representative, French (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAAugust 11, 2018
the management is poor, there is a lot of gossip in the workplace. it's like a prison, no cell phone, no talking to others, no bathroom time allow, seriously the place is stressful.
Pros
paid is good
Cons
stressful
Its good for a side gig but not primary
Customer Service Representative Tier 2 (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 6, 2018
Don't do it!

Instacart will work you ragged without much pay or benefit. The pay bumps are inconsistent. You'll have to carry 10 cases of water up three flights of stairs for customers who don't tip. Its hard to schedule hours. Shopper support is a joke. The website is purposely misleading about tips basically where they try to trick a customer into pay a service charge (which gets them nothing extra) instead of a tip.
Pros
Cons
wear and tear on your car, working in heat without support. carrying cases of water up to the third floor
Great Culture
Technical Writer/Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 1, 2018
Opportunities are decent but depending on you group it can be closed-off. I had a great manager but his boss was really tough to please. Became toxic. InComm hires a lot of young, motivated people. If you have your chops and desire to succeed, you will do fine.
Pros
AWESOME cupcakes once a month for birthdays
Cons
Better have a good management team or you will get lost
Boring
Customer Service Representative II (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 30, 2018
You do the same thing all the time & they dont like poeple to grow. They will hire outsiders prior to advancing people they already have on hand. They want people to stay in the same position no matter what great qualities they possess.
Bad company to work for
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJuly 26, 2018
Bad bad bad bad bad badcompany to work for if you wanna loose your freedom dignity and wanna be stress out go ahead and apply there worst company ever
Poor unprofessional management
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAJuly 22, 2018
The manager is a loud mouth who does nothing yet expects perfection from her staff.Not given the right tools to learn and penalized for the least infraction. They really need to clean house and get better managers that are a lot higher educated. All these managers do is stand outside and smoke. They swear a lot and are rude to the employees. There is also a lot of tattle-telling by grown women. Shame on you Incomm for allowing this to go on.
Pros
Great dress code and Friday hours
Cons
Poor management.
Fun place to work
Regional Sales Manager, Midwest Region (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 16, 2018
I was a great place to work. You can get up the ladder, but be careful . Working remotely was great, I traveled all the time, but got paid well for it.
Pros
great place to work
Cons
be careful of you you think is your friend
Review
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 25, 2018
This job has a normal to high call volume, usually depending on the day and the season. During the busy season from November to February it stays pretty busy to the holidays and then tax time. There are quite a few projects that a rep. can be placed on depending on high well they perform and keep up with the quotas that are to be met on a daily basis. There is not much talking and you must adhere to following your schedule as well as coming back from breaks and lunches. If you do not adhere to schedule there will be disciplinary actions taken up to being released from your job. I have had 3 supervisors since I have been there and they are helpful.
Pros
Better benefits and pay
Cons
Would like the option to rotate working weekends
Good Pay, Poor managment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 22, 2018
3 week training is provided for this csr role, however, they just throw you onto the floor and the system was always going down, which was annoying when you have an already irate cust on the line. When you call the help line, the sups are rude and tell you to figure it out, basically. micromanaged and a bathroom break is taken out of your regular breaks.
Pros
Steady Paycheck
Cons
Micro Managed
Stressful, cut throat
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 13, 2018
This is the worst company you can work for will fire you for anything pay is good an I promise that is it of you have any type of everyday life occurrences ex: kid getting sick, getting in an accident, breaking your neck, miscarriage, anything do not come here because they will fire you 1 min late YOUR FIRED if I could give 5 (0) stars I would
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything else
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 11, 2018
If you like working a lot of overtime this is the place to be. You can make as much as 40,000 a year. You are able to work 12 hours a day 7 days a week if you enjoy the extra overtime
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
recycle business
Chaotic workplace
Senior Manager - Channel Implementations (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 11, 2018
Incomm is a company that had rapid exponential growth, and this growth outpaced the ability of Leadership to manage it. The company fosters learning, but does not foster a culture of free thought. Leadership hasn't presented a clear company strategy, which causes a lack of cohesion amongst various teams that may be working on the same project to achieve a common goal.
Pros
free gym
Cons
compensation, merit increases, lack of known strategy
Heavy and unpredictable work environment
Bilingual English- French customer care specialist (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAMay 23, 2018
You do not know what to expect People leave or are fired quite a bit It is a revolving door. Most employees are less than a year Promotions are questionable because the criteria set are rather subjective for someone with an educational background
It is not a happy workplace with fun and focus to make employees better
Managers focus on rules, rather than build trust and engaging collaboration
Disclaimers about products and services have some gray areas, such as tolerance level for use of prepaid cards at full service locations, reactivation of inactive cards to it failures
The most enjoyable part of the job is that I made a choice to stay positive, candid and committed to giving my best to every customer
What I learned is that I decide how I respond to disgruntled customers and I do not have to throw my company under the bus even though it does not pay me enough or has not rewarded my consistent dedication for the past fifteen months. I continue to encourage my colleagues and even some of my supervisors because I keep my eyes on the bigger picture- building the beloved community
I believe in giving my best and bringing out the best in everyone
Pros
potential to grow and improve: punches, tardiness due to traffic jams or automobile breakdowns
Cons
system of violations or occurrences is ridiculous
Stressful work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAMay 6, 2018
Very little training time. The work is of great difficulty and requires a prolonged period of training. It is a job that causes a lot of stress. if you do not like to be insulted by customers in a daily basis do not apply.
Good Place to Work for people just starting out
Master Agent (Contract) Administrator (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 5, 2018
Good Place to Work for people just starting out but the pay really sucks the pay is for teenagers and not adults. This company was previously called Qpay and it seems that it is struggling to fully embrace the changes that Incomm is making from headquarters in GA
Pros
lunches and lots of parties
Cons
low pay
IT Organization is not good
IT Ops Center Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 1, 2018
Operations management turnover is frequent and each iteration completely changes everything. They do not start with what works but throw out the baby with the bathwater.
Incomm-petent management
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 14, 2018
This would have been a good job if there were competent leadership. They didn't have any policies or procedures. They don't follow the employee handbook. Nothing is consistent. They hired good people, however they don't stay.
Pros
Great pay and good people!
Cons
Management sucks!
I liked it there
Customer service represented (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 7, 2018
I would still be there if they let me change my shift to mornings.its unlimited over time they pay good but you can’t hsve any thing in your desk you can’t use the bath room only on yours breaks.
Pros
Pay is good an unlimited over time
Cons
You have to use the bath room in breaks they don’t changes shifts for you.
Great people, difficult environment
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 19, 2018
Unfortunately management changes too rapidly in IT. Opportunities for improvement are stymied and often half-baked. Serious workloads are placed on a few key individuals who are often seen quite burned out in the course the large scaled projects that are frequently undertaken with difficult deadlines driven by the business side with no clear information of expectations being provided to those expected to deliver.

That being said, there is a wealth of great people and knowledge.
Pros
Limited micromanagement
Cons
High Turnover
Its ok
IT Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 5, 2018
In today's job culture, InComm is not too bad and fairly mediocre. Nothing outstanding with this company. Parking is pretty close for downtown. Benefits are pretty simple and decent.
Pros
you will learn a lot technical wise.
Cons
not much diversity