InComm Employee Reviews

Great pay, good for short term. Look elsewhere after
CSR1 (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GADecember 29, 2018
The only possitives about Incomm; the pay and benefits. However, let me tell you where the company fails:
Management is Unethical, inneficient, tactless, lacks empathy and favors only corporate need and not the employees wellbeing. They make everyone feel inferior, worthless and disrespected. Supervisors participate in gossip, sometimes even out loud for everyone to hear. They mock representatives and do very little for them.to improve. Not my worst job experience, but certaintly would not recommend.
Pros
Benefits, Pay
Cons
Management, Stress
Only if you need the money...
Leadership Team Member (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 7, 2018
Can work there 10 yrs and won’t move up, gain much experience and/or lucky if you get a 5k raise in that span.

No professional growth whatsoever. Glorified upper management think of themselves 1st, 2nd and 3rd and then maybe think about everyone else.

Always against development and/or progressives thinking.

Employee moral is consistently low and will not change
Cons
Zero opportunity for career/professional growth
Its good for a side gig but not primary
Customer Service Representative Tier 2 (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 6, 2018
Don't do it!

Instacart will work you ragged without much pay or benefit. The pay bumps are inconsistent. You'll have to carry 10 cases of water up three flights of stairs for customers who don't tip. Its hard to schedule hours. Shopper support is a joke. The website is purposely misleading about tips basically where they try to trick a customer into pay a service charge (which gets them nothing extra) instead of a tip.
Pros
Cons
wear and tear on your car, working in heat without support. carrying cases of water up to the third floor
Great new experience
Merchant Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAAugust 8, 2018
I have always been curious about the inner workings pertaining to the terminals used at stores to activate wireless pins, prepaid debit cards, etc. It was a remarkable experience working in Merchant Services and being able to troubleshoot and assist merchants from the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico. My only issue was the strict policies regarding items that could not be placed at my desk, but I understand due to the sensitive information I handled in my role. I was hired through a staffing agency so this resulted in me not being compensated what I felt would have been fair, but that was no fault of Incomm. I would recommend this company for anyone seeking employment in customer service.
Pros
Working directly with merchants
Poor unprofessional management
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAJuly 22, 2018
The manager is a loud mouth who does nothing yet expects perfection from her staff.Not given the right tools to learn and penalized for the least infraction. They really need to clean house and get better managers that are a lot higher educated. All these managers do is stand outside and smoke. They swear a lot and are rude to the employees. There is also a lot of tattle-telling by grown women. Shame on you Incomm for allowing this to go on.
Pros
Great dress code and Friday hours
Cons
Poor management.
Terrible Management, Workplace Culture & Human Treatment
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 28, 2018
Sitting 100% of the time.Based on Occurrences,performance strictly reviewed.Management team makes it clear:Dont like it then GO or Stay quiet and work
Pros
Good Benefits
Great Culture
Technical Writer/Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 1, 2018
Opportunities are decent but depending on you group it can be closed-off. I had a great manager but his boss was really tough to please. Became toxic. InComm hires a lot of young, motivated people. If you have your chops and desire to succeed, you will do fine.
Pros
AWESOME cupcakes once a month for birthdays
Cons
Better have a good management team or you will get lost
Amazing, talented people
SVP, Application Development & Architecture (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 28, 2018
Incomm has some amazing talented staff. The software development team and the IT group overall has some of the most dedicated, hardworking, intelligent team members I've ever had the pleasure to lead.
It is improving, but very slowly
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 1, 2018
Here's hoping that new management can turn the place around quickly and the compensation can be addressed or the 40-60% turnover each year will continue
Pros
location and free MARTA pass
Cons
compensation and no communication on strategy or mission
Only if its your only option type of job
never again (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, gaNovember 11, 2018
The only positive is the income. Corporate environment but very drama filled office, not ideal for outsiders. Training process is all over the place. Everyone is sick.
Pros
an income
Cons
you would hate work everyday
I enjoyed helping people with their account information.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 11, 2018
I assisted people with gift cards and creating a personal bank account, which allowed them access to their money online and they can use a debit card with a Visa or MasterCard logo to make purchases.
Review
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 25, 2018
This job has a normal to high call volume, usually depending on the day and the season. During the busy season from November to February it stays pretty busy to the holidays and then tax time. There are quite a few projects that a rep. can be placed on depending on high well they perform and keep up with the quotas that are to be met on a daily basis. There is not much talking and you must adhere to following your schedule as well as coming back from breaks and lunches. If you do not adhere to schedule there will be disciplinary actions taken up to being released from your job. I have had 3 supervisors since I have been there and they are helpful.
Pros
Better benefits and pay
Cons
Would like the option to rotate working weekends
I.T. sweat-shop
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA 30303October 22, 2018
If you work in the I.T. section of the company, do not expect to have a work life balance, expect to work nights and weekends along with your normal 5 day work week. Good luck getting enough free time to actually use your vacation time.
Stress
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 5, 2018
Stressful work place. Great start for financial services. Can do better with teaching new product. Great overtime is offered. Great learning experience. Too many calls but makes the day go by fast.
Good Pay, Poor managment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 22, 2018
3 week training is provided for this csr role, however, they just throw you onto the floor and the system was always going down, which was annoying when you have an already irate cust on the line. When you call the help line, the sups are rude and tell you to figure it out, basically. micromanaged and a bathroom break is taken out of your regular breaks.
Pros
Steady Paycheck
Cons
Micro Managed
The worst company I ever worked for
Financial Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 28, 2018
If you ever see this place, run far far away. This is the worst company I ever worked for. They try to fire you for every little thing and their point system sucks.
Chaotic workplace
Senior Manager - Channel Implementations (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 11, 2018
Incomm is a company that had rapid exponential growth, and this growth outpaced the ability of Leadership to manage it. The company fosters learning, but does not foster a culture of free thought. Leadership hasn't presented a clear company strategy, which causes a lack of cohesion amongst various teams that may be working on the same project to achieve a common goal.
Pros
free gym
Cons
compensation, merit increases, lack of known strategy
Stressful, cut throat
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 13, 2018
This is the worst company you can work for will fire you for anything pay is good an I promise that is it of you have any type of everyday life occurrences ex: kid getting sick, getting in an accident, breaking your neck, miscarriage, anything do not come here because they will fire you 1 min late YOUR FIRED if I could give 5 (0) stars I would
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything else
Great working place
CSR (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 20, 2018
Great working place. If you like talking to people, working more than 50hrs per week and improving your Financial transactions knowledge. This company is the perfect place to be.
Pros
Great benefits package
Cons
Unflexible shift
something else
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 15, 2018
bad supervisors that talk about you in your face. ok the next management. they mess with your salary and bad schedules. I regret I wish I never change my shift
Pros
type of job sitting
Cons
bad place in general

Ask a question about working or interviewing at InComm. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at InComm.

Powered by Comparably