Incorp

• Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness

Learning new things and always work

While working for Incorp you can learn a lot of new things that school won't teach you and there is always work to get paid more. More hours more open opportunities for you to get paid.

Pros

More hours, get paid well.

Cons

No health insurance.

Run Away as Fast as You Can!!!!

Environment is toxic, hostel and down-right Ghetto! No management in office allows for unprofessionalism and the few employees they are able to hold on to are unfriendly and sneaky. The SOP person comes in, promptly closes the door of their office and would proceed to sleep away the morning. The main person in the office (the only person to have lasted 1 year) is untrustworthy and un unscrupulous. There is no morale and certainly no sense of team work. There is nothing redeeming about this horrible office. Not even the stinking sense of common decently. The other employees go as far as asking for food from your lunch and complain about the management and company endlessly. They trash the management & company on an all day daily bases. The contention was so bad, one day I literally considered calling the police. What management there is in place are not on the same page. I was constently placed in a position of either saving my own skin or covering for my manager to her management. Grossly underpaid and no 401. This place is the worst company I have ever had the displeasure of working for. They don’t deserve/belong in Delaware!

Pros

Cons

Working at Incorp

Horrible work environment.

I would advise anyone in the Las Vegas area to stay as far away as they can from this place. The office lacks any kind of professionalism. The job interview is vague and misleading. Most people who work here are very immature and unprofessional. People at this office will gossip horribly about others and generally unless you are already "in," you will not be welcome. Very high turnover due to poor management. Some people have been there for several years but they enjoy playing their games with new employees and giving them bad information to get them fired. A lot of people say this place used to be a lot more fun and easy going but now it's incredibly hostile.

Pros

Acessible location, okay benefits

Cons

Poor management, lack of professionalism, very poor work environment, low pay

Fantastic Employer

Fantastic place to work. Wonderful environment, benefits, and vacation package. Office location is convenient and beautiful. Opportunities abound for promotions.

Ambiente de trabajo pesado, complicado y casi sin descanso

Nos dan poca paga y ya llevo 2 años trabajando para ellos y no suben el sueldo y no les gusta vernos parados Y si estamos parados sin trabajar es por que no hay nada que hacer y aún así nos regañan

Pros

Perdim

Cons

Nos obligan a trabajar mucho y con poca paga

Life/soul sucking job

This job is so mentally exhausting you won't be able to do anything else once you're done with work for the day. This job sucks the life out of you. If you go in for an interview this job will claim they're a great company with great benefits but there isn't any sincerity in this and there is no follow through or acknowledgement from management. You're just a warm body to them. I would almost say this job is creepy in the way they try brainwash their employees into thinking this is a great company. It isn't.

Pros

Free lunches, life coaching for permanent employees, Iphone (that I have yet to recieve)

Cons

Stressful, bad management, broken promises

Indecisive company, very stressful job

Incorp pays pretty well and has a lot of great perks but it comes at a pretty steep cost. This company is incredibly indecisive about the type of company it wants to be. This has created a really unstable work culture due to the constant changes in identity. The customer service aspect is really confusing because the management constantly changes its mind as to what they want you to tell the clients and they are constantly changing their policies. These days, they are trying to be more professional and employees are becoming more and more disposable to them. The managers that are good are good, the managers that are awful are downright awful. Like a lot of offices, gossip, back talk and general cattiness can be a problem, even amongst managers. If you go to them with a health problem or any kind of issue, they would sooner find an excuse to get rid of you than accommodate you. There seems to be an excuse to get rid of someone who's pregnant, has an illness, or any kind of issue. You do get a free catered lunch every Friday, an IPhone and some really other great bonuses throughout the year but you have to put up with some serious stress which makes the job less worth it. The job is great for those who have the right kind of personality, mindset and can handle high amounts of stress and can easily ignore the office drama.

Pros

Free lunches on Fridays, Iphone, great benefits package

Cons

VERY stressful, Indecisive company, unstable work culture

A workplace with many avenues to learn and grow my portfolio

I believe InCorp Services, Inc. is a workplace that allows you to learn a vast amount in many business avenues. The office specializes in Business entities in all 50 states and filings.

Not worth it

The management is against the employees, no communication, no appreciation for hard work. Overbearing and micro-management of employees.

Great Place to Work

i worked for about 3 years at this place, and had one of the best times there. Loved the people there. InCorp was truly a great place to work.

Pros

Free Lunches from time to time. Great Benefits. Great People. Lots of Fun.

Cons

No-Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Incorp?

Good pay and some perks, but not so good overall.

This company specializes in registered agent services, and preparing and filing corporate documents for business throughout the U.S. They have grown rapidly and have situated their headquarters in a nice, clean, green building at a good location. The company offers full benefits, they offer the latest iphones to all employees, nice christmas parties, and christmas bonuses every year. They also give training few times a month, which can be a little annoying. Those training days should be for new employees only. There's some free lunch for everyone here and there, and there's free bagels on Fridays. Despite all of these perks, the management is no good. In fact, there are a couple departments that need to be looked at. There's favorism and they can make you feel like you're just another employee without any significance. The iphones provided are so that you can be available to clients 24/7, and so they can micro-manage even deeper. After being there for several years, I found myself working on auto-pilot and becoming some sort of robot. I became unhappy, stressed, and sick all the time. All the perks are to make up for how hard they slave you. They also try so hard to match their culture to Zappos, Inc. but they're not even close to reaching the amazing and unique culture that Zappos, Inc. offers its employees. I was promoted and and given a raise, but then I went unnoticed for a long time, with reviews given later than the original date scheduled. I attempted to implement ideas and solutions for my team numerous of times, which had proven to work, but they were never given an -

Pros

company iphones, nice work environment, decent pay

Cons

micro managing, no personal recognition after a while, favorism, and unethical behavior from management

It is a boring job with no advancement

I did time attendance and billed customers. I cleaned office when needed ran errands for superentindent and payroll for 60 employees

Pros

overtime

Cons

7 days a week

Legal Loopholes

Incorp Services taught me alot about incorporating businesses. You need to know the ins & outs as well as the loopholes to get paperwork processed for business owners to be incorporated in the state of Nevada.

Summary

Incorp is a customer driven business where you are there to work for clients.Coworkers and management are great and compensation is good for the area.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Incorp. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Incorp