Indecomm Global Services Employee Reviews

nice walk out on break times
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNApril 16, 2019
very low pay and slow works not enough for everyone picks works instead share works as team. did three parts job data entry, mail clerk and open mails
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short break
Shady work environment
Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 12, 2019
I worked as a processor for over two years and have been recognized as a top producer on several occasions. The companies culture is by far the worst I’ve ever experienced with any company and the expectations for the processors are ridiculous and inconsistent ... Upper management is very unprofessional and treats you like a second hand worker like your working for a temp agency. Management sit around and make jokes about other employees getting let go and having to go to the unemployment line as if their grandparents own the company and it could never happen to them. It was like a high school circus coming in everyday. The male managers have slept with a lot of the females employee at work and outside of work. Indecomm really needs to be investigated in the near future as it lacks integrity severely. This company treats their employees poorly, no bonuses, and the benefit sucks. It is definitely a place where you get in and grab your checks until your real job comes through. However, if you like to work for a company that is shady, will never give you a raise, no growth opportunities, overwork you, undermines you, have negative group meetings regularly, and lie to you on a consistent basis, then this is the perfect job for you.
Pros
Lunch flexibility, ok pay
Cons
Everything else
Horrible
IQA (Former Employee) –  RemoteFebruary 17, 2019
Work and release. Projects are short and work will run out as well as you will be let go. There is no job security from the time you start. Management is a joke and training is unorganized If you work for this company have a back up plan because there is no guarantee of work.
Pros
flexible and working remote
not employee friendly
QA/QC Auditor (Former Employee) –  remoteFebruary 12, 2019
This company is not employee friendly, for those paid hourly there is no paid Holidays, and then for vacation they only pay you 1/2 of your normal hourly wage, and you are only allowed 5 days regardless of your time with the company. The benefits are expensive and poor at best.
Year of Loyalty
IQA (Current Employee) –  RemoteFebruary 11, 2019
I was recently laid off after being with the company just over 9 years from being promoted to an Internal Quality Auditor working on various projects for the last 5 years. I wish I stay in Qcard production because after recently realizing that I was not as valuable to this department when I was told I was and at the end the treatment I received was unbelievable.
Things with downhill after being treated horrible by the Trainer/team lead for another project (Flagstar ) then remove from that project by choice then was reduce to between 5-7 hours a week for last 4 months. They did not think I knew other team members was given more work and given other projects it was clearly favoritism or possible discrimination, but I turn the blind eye and remain loyal.

I would have once given my right arm for this department. The Laid off call was cold within 5 mins "Thank you and Good Bye the Director did not wanted to wait for HR. The team lead just cut me off was cold and did not return my calls after I thought over the years, we were friends although we are remote. Well lesson learn. Crazy thing I am not surprise now that I look back. Director for this department is very not nice and scared her staff.

The work did get extremely slow and there was no communication until when I was let go as I mention I was loyal with the hopes it would get better.
The company overall is Great until the recent 2 years so I have nothing to say bad overall about the company just this department which should be investigated by HR and the CEO. My ratings were fair and honest which was told in
  more... my exit interview. There was some Great Management I will miss that were in other departments.  less
Pros
Remote
Cons
Unstable work and lack of communication
Stressfull
Front Line Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Remote from my home officeJanuary 24, 2019
A typical workday there was very stressful. There was constant interaction with the loan originators, the Realtors and upper management and account reps. If you did not respond in what they felt was a timely manner they could write a complaint and you have so much time to respond. In the meantime you couldn't get to your new work in a timely manner because you were responding to the inquiries from the field. It was very stressful to me.

There was no enjoyable part of the job in my opinion. I have worked all my life and many of the years I worked was as a front line underwriter and as a supervisor of frontline underwriters. This was a job where all the pressure was directed to the underwriter. I was used to the underwriter being shielded from all the questions from the field. We were taught to write our conditions in such a way that they were understood and the loan officers were to deal with their customers and the account reps were to deal with the loan officers and processors and the underwriting staff would be the last to have to get involved because everyone would be looking for loan approvals in a timely manner on their new loans. It was horrible.
Pros
None.
Cons
See above.
Poor upper management
Office (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 15, 2019
Upper management is poor and it is reflected in the terrible morale and poor performance of the employees. They lack basic leadership skills. Have poor communication. No employee appreciation and are rarely in the office. If they are there they don’t talk to employees. When the errogant president comes from NJ (which is rare) he does not speak to employees or if he does he gives a thoughtless negative speech that leaves employees scratching their head. The HR team needs HR 101 training. They border on unethical. Employees have to give notice to get paid what they want because management is desperate and will make poor decisions just to keep them there. Most all decisions are reactive instead of proactive. There is a pro - If you are a mediocre employee and can hang in there you may have opportunity for advancement because decent people don’t stay.

It’s like working for a thrift store. They have to make the worn out second hand product look good.

I am embarrassed to say I worked there.
Pros
Giving notice or not excepting the offer
Cons
Morale, upper management, cost of benefits, poor communication
Poor Employer
Underwriter/Processor (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 12, 2019
Most e mails go unanswered. Benefits have dwindled to next to nothing. Vacation time earned has been cut in half. Hourly rate for vacation pay cut $10/hour from previous amount paid. Bonuses eliminated. Pay per file has been reduced. Previously paid for work has been added to every file with no additional pay. Overtime paid only on time over 40 hours. Virtually impossible to actually get any overtime pay if you work more than 8 hours a day as time is usually missed at some point during the week. There is little to no work for first week or two of each month.
Pros
No longer any.
Cons
Several, read review.
Work Environment
Employee (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJanuary 10, 2019
Corporate culture is not present and the focus on employee satisfaction lacks, process/procedure is minimal, wages are not competitive, no growth opportunities.
It was a contract job for Flagstar
Underwriter/Condition Specialist (Former Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLDecember 27, 2018
Reviewed all loans and sent back the stipulations to the Branches to adhere to clear the file for Closing. Adhered to all policies and procedures. Adhered to all emails and the rules of answering back to emails in a day and had meetings everyday
Pros
worked from home
Cons
they were a shady company
A typical day at work with Indecomm
Senior Mortgage Underwriter - Remote (Former Employee) –  Concord, CANovember 8, 2018
Worked on my own every day by receiving loans to be underwritten and conditions on the loans already underwritten. An average day was usually 4 or 5 new loans and anywhere from 6 to 15 files of conditions. These items were completed daily.
Poor management from the ground up
Processor (Former Employee) –  CharlotteSeptember 16, 2018
Working there is like being on a playground trying to avoid the bullys. Too many take advantage of the job. Lack of respect for other employees and management. Could be a great place with opportunity.
Pros
Lenient when time off is needed
Cons
Does not match 401K or contribute to health care cost, No bonus for processors, Promises not kept or broken by management for appreciation and improvement of job surroundings
Lack of direction and employee development
Manager (Former Employee) –  ArizonaSeptember 3, 2018
No employee development/training for new hires. No compensation strategy. Don't get paid for what you are worth/responsibilities you have. The environment can be good for you if you are on the "inside."
Pros
Free lunch every other Friday
Cons
Almost everything is a con
great place to work
Underwriter (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 26, 2018
wonderful relaxed atomosphere worst health insurance if the health insurance as well as dental was on par with industry standards this would the number 1 company in the world
Not a good place to work.
Client Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  St. Paul, MNMarch 15, 2018
management is not farsighted. Only worries about the current day. Business has dropped off considerably in the past few years, No raises are given. Company does not contribute to 401K. No over time without permission. Staff cuts are made at least once a year and there isn't much recovery. I am a recent "victim" of the last staff reduction. Supervisor does not support staff.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
See review
Company closed
Underwriter Manager (Former Employee) –  RemoteFebruary 12, 2018
Management were requiring Underwriters work as much as possible to meet their quotas which were unattainable. Subsequently I discovered they were working up to 20 hours a day which was not right so I resigned. Company was later fined by class action suit I believe the company was closed.
Pros
Cons
No comment
Busy working environment. Definitely cool Management team.
Final documents Lead (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNDecember 22, 2017
Fast paced, detailed process with great services to clientele. Management staff are easy to approach and is consistent with the work they have been doing. Overall, a good company to work for.
Awful management
Consumer Underwriter (Former Employee) –  RemoteNovember 9, 2017
This was not a good place to work at all. They routinely broke employment laws. The management they had in place seemed to have little to no experience in the industry. They were run out of India and apparently thought they could use those laws in the US. Don't work here.
Pros
Flexible scheduling
Cons
Poor management and work flow.
Experience with Indecomm
Remote Underwriter (Former Employee) –  RemoteOctober 30, 2017
Work day would start with the assignment of loans for that day to be underwritten. Management was great and had a ton of experience. They were always willing to help regardless of how busy they were. We typically had 3 new loans and conditions which ranged from 5 to 10. It was a remote position. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the brokers. The most enjoyable part of the job was working from home.
Pros
Management was great
Cons
Did not make as much money as I was told when I took the position.
Indecomm Global Services
IT Infrastructure and Service Desk Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNSeptember 28, 2017
Indecomm is missing any sort of advancement seemingly no matter which dept. you work in.
The culture is extremely lacking with management hardly present at all or not participating in the seldom company activities.

There is no team building to speak of.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indecomm Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.