Indeed Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 1,765 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOChris Hyams93%approve of Chris Hyams's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
- HeadquartersAustin, TX
Salary estimated from 6.4K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Information Design & Documentation
Employees at Indeed have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 325 questions about working at Indeed. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Indeed employees.
Insights from 423 Indeed users who have interviewed with Indeed within the last 5 years.
Give examples of a situation that involved me de-escalating a work situation.
They asked me how I would improve my favorite website
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Indeed?Published on May 24, 2021