Indeed

United States729 reviews

Found 729 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,174 reviews
unlimitedptocultureperkmissionsnacksalequota

Great People - HR leadership turnover during pandemic

Indeed was a young and employee friendly company with a great on campus culture pre-pandemic. Entire HR leadership turned over during pandemic leading to uncertainty. Would go back if confidence of new and stable leadership. CEO is extremely transparent and charasmatic.

Great culture, inspiring leaders, lots of opportunties

We are deeply rooted in our values and our mission at Indeed, and it makes for an inspiring and ever-changing workplace. There are many opportunities to learn and grow, do impactful and meaningful work and work with intelligent, passionate people. Though the path may not always be clear or paved, and there's a fair amount of duplicative work, I've never worked for a company who does more or cares more about it's employees.

Indeed insights

• Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job
  • Energizing work tasks

Love This Company

I love work at Indeed. There is no other place I’d rather work. I often find myself stressing as what happens when quota is not meet but the work is still consistently put in?

Pros

Great Culture.

Cons

Quota Transparency

Decent job

This job will be perfect for you if you like the boring stuff. Average workday of 8-5. It is super boring. Only thing semi interesting that happens is being harassed by people trying to find jobs.

Truly great company to work for

I've never been a part of company quite like Indeed that really walks the talk, practises what they preach. From our first interactions during the interview stage I've felt supported by the recruiters and everyone I interviewed with.

Fun work place

Good work culture and fun environment. There was free food and events. However pay was below industry standard and while I was a contractor people full time employees from other departments were under paid.

Pros

Free Food, Good Culture, Great People

Cons

Low Paid

Remote

Was remote, laid back management. Management started to look for reasons to fire people. Felt targeted. Never went into the office so not sure how that culture is.

What is the best part of working at the company?The peopleWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?International travel What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Very friendly

Fun

Indeed is a good company. The benefits are great. The people are good and there is great culture. On the other hand, as information trickles down it’s all mixed. The burnout can be really real.

Average

It was okay. The role way stressful and everyone from my hiring class quit. This was right as they were going fully remote so it Didn’t live up to expectations.

Decent Pay and friendly team members. No potential for advancement or job security

There is much room for improvement as far as training goes. More efficient processes for handling client issues are needed. Much room for improvement in the areas of product quality and product testing. No real benefits, security ot potential for advancement exist for temporary employees that do the exact same work as permanent employees, and have the same results expected of them

Pros

friendly employees

Cons

no room for advancement for temps

Lots of changes all at once and mixed signals

Great company to work for with plenty of growth potential

Indeed is company that wants nothing more than employee success. From constant opportunities of growth, to great management, it's hard not to succeed at Indeed.

Pros

growth potential, fun work environment, great benefits

A typical day work

Today i, learned alot of things from this job, and the management is too, good the workplace is also better and you can easily work fom your home easily as work hard as you can.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Short break, Healtcare

Amazing company with amazing benefits.

My time with Indeed has been the best learning experience by a mile. The management team really gives you the tools to grow and develop. The benefits are next to none and if you work hard and want it enough, you can advance and/or move around the company fairly easily. Overall it has been a really positive experience! Metrics can be a bit unfair as they are based on the client experience when many facets of the job are outside of this for a Team Lead. While I do think client feedback is important, it shouldn't be the main driver for someone's performance.

Pros

Management team, Benefits, Work/Life Balance

Cons

Metrics changing, lack of proper time for updates, but not too many.

Fun work place, Remote, Supportive work atmosphere, Great work life balance

I am very happy with my career at indeed. I can see myself working here for many years to come. Management is supportive and there whenever I need them. The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing I'm making peoples lives better everyday and helping them get jobs.

I loved this job.

The first thing I noticed about the job was the environment and the type of people I were working with. Everyone’s nice and joyful. I loved my position as well. It was fit for me. I say the only thing that bothered me was the 12 hour shifts everyday but the job itself was enough to blind me and keep me working. They have a lunch room full of things to buy, one of my favorite things about the job. I had to leave because of school but my overall experience was great. 10/10. If I could work here again I most definitely would.

weird business practices

they made me write a review to use their website but other than that I think they're pretty well managed. i was just trying to look at the other reviews but whatever

As that anyone wants the happiness and joyfully all of them see only this company

Satisfaction of all the products and the limitations it can be scheduled at time•work from home• customer satisfaction •Hyderabad •have the want we manage and let's doo with want •manage with us

Great working environment

Great opportunity to learn and observe what’s going on. AMAZING culture. Was able to ask all the questions I needed without feeling embarrassed. Everyone is also super helpful and kind!

Inclusive and Supportive Work Environment

I am happy to be working at Indeed. There is a strong culture of inclusion and support within the company and the different teams. I feel valued and supported.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indeed. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Women's ratings

3.3Fairygodboss Score

62%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

52%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by  Fairygodboss