Indeed

Indeed Employee Reviews

United States752 reviews

Found 752 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,219 reviews
unlimitedptocultureperkmissionsnacksalequota

I have really enjoyed my time at Indeed. They pay above market and there are lots of opportunities for growth and internal mobility. I would definitely recommend it.

Pros

Free lunch

Fix this, indeed.

Why is it that I have to leave a review? What if I was never employed before?Crazy I can’t use this application as a resource without being forced to talk about something I’m not willing to share.

Indeed insights

Based on 1,754 survey responses
What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job
  • Energizing work tasks

Middle Ground

Indeed provided a good middle ground for getting into the workforce I desired. Company was alright, however I found something else that I was interested in.

An inclusive company with a purposeful mission.

Indeed's mission is to help people get jobs, but also to be a leading example of what other companies should do to attract and retain their employees. They offer salary transparency on almost all jobs, so you know exactly what the pay is for the role you're interviewing for, while also requiring every role have a diverse slate of candidates to be interviewed before making a hiring decision.There are so many benefits to working at Indeed that it would be a very long list, but the ones that stand out are the unlimited PTO, our YOU day (an extra company wide day off each month), a very generous parental leave and access to a variety of mental health resources to ensure that we are able to bring our best selves to work.

Pros

Free breakfast/lunch, snacks, unlimited PTO, YOU Days

Cons

Career progression can be slow

Supportive and Impressive Team

I have learned, taught, and grown more in my job at Indeed in six months than I did in the previous 5 years in my previous job. Wonderful benefits have made family planning a more exciting prospect.

Good work environment and strong mission driven company

Company cares about their employees. Very transparent . Good company mission to help people find jobs and continuously improve that process. Like any big corporation there are lots of inefficiencies and redundancies .

Easy going and low stress environment

The job is considered sales but IMO after years of working sales jobs this position is very stress less. Company seems to have employees backs with most things. Pay is very fair for my position and years of experience at the company I’ve received 2 raises (one personal, one org wide). Future of position during layoff season will be interesting but hopefully SLT is being honest and transparent.

Contract abruptly terminated with no warning

My contract was abruptly terminated 10 days before Christmas with no formal warning leading up to it. While I did receive weekly performance updates, the resources site explicitly mentioned that management would reach out to personally address performance issues. Indeed did not answer my inquiries regarding why I wasn't given a formal warning even after I made several attempts to reach out to them. They only sent my performance email from a random week in November as justification for my termination. I know I wasn't exactly managing my time well, but my declining health (which they did not know about) was hindering me from doing my best. HR from my contracting company let me know that the way Indeed ended my contract was "not typical," as Indeed cut off all communication with me *before* sending the termination notice. The notice also said to "wrap up" all of my "outstanding tasks," and I assumed this was vaguely referring to the 2 in-progress assignments in my queue. The notice said I had 72 hours left of the contract, but Indeed removed these 2 assignments prematurely and without notice. All this to say: Indeed has made it abundantly clear that they only see me as a number, nothing more.Hardest part of the job: the severe work shortage lasting all of 2022. It was projected that we would grow immensely in 2022 and management proceeded to onboard hundreds of new writers. Assignments quickly became few and far between (probably due to the influx of new contractors and the inaccurate projection). Resume writers were extremely frustrated throughout the year--not only with the -

Pros

Flexible hours, request work as needed, fulfilling work, great pay

Cons

Unrealistic deadlines, severe assignment shortages

Meaningful work with kind people!

Indeed is truly a great place to work at. The company's mission is so purposeful and I truly feel like I'm making a difference. The people here are so kind and the company definitely tries to walk the talk. I feel like they really strive to be inclusive of everyone.

Pros

Great pay and flexibility!

Cons

Wish there was more of a workplace culture but since a lot of us are remote, I understand it's tough.

Great place to learn

Great leadership and coworkers. Amazing place to get started in sales and grow within the company. A good amount of fluctuation of the sales cycle due to ever changing job markets and ever continuing downward spiral of the U.S. economy.

Flexible and project focus

I have been working at Indeed as a contractor for nearly 2 years remotely. So far, this company is the best in my entire career. Even though remote work, I have many support and the team is great. All managers are supportive and try to help the staffs to advance their career. One issue and future improvement is that system. There are still many manual work, so many data spreading in different platforms, I think one platform and simplifying is the key to more efficient operation.

Pros

Remote work, independent, no micro management

Cons

No paid time off (as a contractor)

Love working at indeed

Love working at indeed, very innovative company with tons of potential.Work is so much but I fee like I am achieving something good.people are very smart

Pros

everything

Cons

nothing

Great first job out of college

If you have any experience in a corporate setting, consider employment elsewhere. This is a good first job out of college and should be utilized as such.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Everything else

Cut loose

I worked for indeed for almost two years as a resume reviewer. At first, I was completing many resumes a day. When work was limited, all the reviewers were fighting for work. I became pregnant and fell ill and was told to just wait and the work would start up again. I waited four months with nothing so I then got another part time job to help with bills. Only then to be let go a few days before Christmas with no explanation and no offboarding process. Sometimes the big companies only see you as a number….sad because I enjoyed helping people find their perfect job….

Pros

Work at home

Cons

Everything else

رائع

أرغب في العمل في هذه الشركة حقا وشكرا إذا تم قبولي أنه شيء رائع بانك تشتغل وانت في البيت اشكر هذه الشركة من اعماق قلبي بانها تقدم مثل هذه الوضائف شكراً شكراً

Pros

وجبة غداء

Cons

راحة قصيرة

Lafarge holcim

You won’t be able to pay your bills stayed up at night worried about that . Sit at home when no work and that could be all week . Every other company has work but this one and when you do it’s short lived .

Pros

Have a job title

Cons

No Consistent work

Best company I have ever worked for

This company is AMAZING. THEY WALK THE TALK IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE. FROM TOP TIER TRAINING TO AMAZING CAREER DEVELOPMENT. I can truly say that working at this company is a one of a kind experience.

Pros

Free lunches, work from home allowance, fully stocked kitchen

CEO is great / HR management has fallen off

I loved this company so much and worked here for a long time (5+ years). There have been so many changes in HR- especially with the leadership that I eventually left. It is sad because I believe in the org and what we do, it really is an amazing company with great benefits.

Great company with a stable future

Indeed is an excellent company to be a part of. The mission of "we help all people get jobs" is great to be a part of. Most positions are fully remote (forever). You can actually take advantage of unlimited PTO.

Amazing company

Supportive, encouraging, and an incredible work life balance. I am grateful to be at a company that takes my personal and professional goals so seriously and sets me up for success.

Rubbish place to work

Not a good place to work management is really bad, shout a lot and overall unkind. Did not feel safe in my work environment issues were not dealt with appropriately

Pros

Cons

Bad management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indeed. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 10%
In the Top 10% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Indeed.
Powered byComparably