Indeed Employee Review

Great place
Stuff Doer (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 6, 2017
This office and company is great enough that I am, in all seriousness, almost superstitious about posting about how great it is.

Things just seem to be done so *rationally* here, and *reasonably* too. Workplace politics that I have come to deal with at other places are relatively nonexistent. Even the IT is well-thought-out *and* executed.

The management is doing a fine job of keeping a company both focused and flexible. The flexibility can also make work a bit difficult, in that other groups can change personnel and teams without that knowledge propagating easily.

The most enjoyable part of the job is working with people who are universally interested in learning and applying knowledge to an overall task that's pretty hard to argue with - getting people good jobs.
Pros
great people, interesting work, worthwhile work helping people get jobs
Cons
Occasional lack of clarity with next tasks

Other Indeed Employee Reviews

Best place to work in Austin
Geographic Data Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 14, 2018
Indeed is fast paced but not cut-throat competitive. I'm happy to be facing a new challenge and tackling something big and I also respect that the company sticks to the mission to help job seekers above all else.
Pros
Food, Facilities
Cons
Parking, location

Comment – August 16, 2018

Thank you for your positive review! We appreciate your feedback!

Great place for work/life balance.
Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 8, 2018
Indeed is a wonderful company to feel like your personal/work life matters. When your first join, it's difficult to ramp up and understand your role, but it does get more clear over time. The teams are great and very supportive in all aspects. However, there is a general sense of uncertainty and a lack of clarity/directions from management which is frustrating. It's also difficult to understand how to move up within the organization.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indeed. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

3.7Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

3.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight