InDemand Services Employee Reviews

Featured review
InDemand Services selected this as a representative review
Lots of potential
REMODEL ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 17, 2018
Easy going atmosphere with a rewarding end during projects. The pay was decent and the hours stayed consistent. You meet a wide variety of people on your shift as well as employees at whatever location you are working.
Pros
Consistent hours and pay
Cons
They hire just about "anyone"
Awful place to work I do not recommend
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Coon Rapids, MNMarch 7, 2019
They will gladly forget to pay you after you stop working there they owed me 24 hours and told me it was in the mail 2 months later I call back and they tell me they don’t owe me anything I finally had to start fighting with the very rude staff before they said oh actually we missed 24 hours it’s in the mail now I have been waiting months for this money they will hire you for 3 weeks and then lay you off without any notice I was a hard worker and did a great job 0/10 I would not recommend working here
Pros
15 an hour
Cons
You work for 3 weeks then wait 2 months to get paid
cool people to meet
Reset Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZDecember 18, 2018
It was very stressful they always changed things around the last hour of our shift and required us to either stay longer or have more work the next day.
decent money for the work that needed to be done but poor management skills from managers
Remodeler (Former Employee) –  Baxter, MNNovember 16, 2018
Management did not know how to go about telling the crew how to get things done or the big picture of what overall needed to be accomplished things had to be figured out tasks needed to be accomplished without giving proper direction lots of Chaos in unneeded stress and difficulty
Cons
short breaks unpaid lunch not enough for perdiem for traveling long distances
Good Company
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 14, 2018
Good Company with some challenges. I like working with the company and like most companies, they are trying to improve the overall culture. A typical day is going over work place safety and company goals and expectations.
productive
Commercial Cleaner & remodeling (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaNovember 11, 2018
store remodeling clean ups stocking and restocking complete store shifts and redesigning sectional remodeling counter shifts remodel and rewirings assist store employees and managers
Pros
breaks, lunches
Cons
constant brakes, constant work
Keeps me extremely busy
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaNovember 3, 2018
Love the job and everything about it. Great company overall.. what I do is traveling USA remodeling Walmarts as a supervisor for my third party employer. Merchandiser retailing construction and general labor
Pros
Expenses provided
Cons
Two 15 minute breaks one hour lunch
Nothing was never what it was supposed to be
Indemand (Former Employee) –  TulsaOctober 22, 2018
Just not a good company and i dont have much to say about them at all bad experience how can you make someone write about a job they did not care for they do people wrong
Easygoing
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 19, 2018
Different types of people generally renovation of Walmart stocking cleaning easygoing sometimes crazy but otherwise I'm good with how they ran their operation
Great office culture
IT Support (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCOctober 16, 2018
I enjoy coming to work each day because of the helpful, friendly faces that I can learn and collaborate with everyday. We share mostly wins but we also share losses but knowing that you have a supportive team by your side at all times helps boost the companies moral. Indemand office employees exemplify this quality on a daily basis. Not a day goes by that we don't share a laugh and a smile. "We before Me" could be the title of this excerpt because a team that works together, wins together.
Amazing Workplace Culture and Environment
Corporate Office Employee (Current Employee) –  Raleigh-Durham, NCOctober 8, 2018
InDemand's company culture is truly something special! It is a great feeling knowing that you work for a company who truly believes in their company's core values and lives by them day to day. This is something that resonates not only from our owners but all the way down to our team members in the field. They truly put their employees first with a We before Me attitude. The companies Supervisor in Training program allows those who work hard, have a drive to be successful the opportunity to grow from within. If your looking to work for a company that puts their employees first than InDemand is the place to be.
Pros
Ability to travel with their sister company when the local project is completed
Great Exp"
Replenishment Associate (Former Employee) –  UtahOctober 3, 2018
Traveling and pay. Team atmosphere. Always learning. Meeting new people. Always have continuing on the job training, great way to see the U.S. and getting paid while doing it. Great leadership based raise program.
Great
Replenishment Associate (Current Employee) –  New JerseyOctober 2, 2018
Best place to work if you like TEMP work. The managers were reasonable, and fair. Nothing was hard, the most enjoyable part of the job was the learning experience.
Good Temp Job
Field Representative (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaOctober 2, 2018
Working together as a team to get the job done the at a nice steady pace,work environment is a good working environment. You meet a wide variety of people on your shift as well as employees at whatever location you are working.
Great company
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Islandia, NYOctober 1, 2018
This is an amazing company to work for.. I love my team and my supervisor. I love the store I work for.. great skills I learned here. I hope to continue with this company in the long run.
Pros
Amazing staff
Cons
No vacation
Okay place to work
Remodel crew member (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCOctober 1, 2018
very easy to get hired in at. they will hire anyone. no drug testing very easy work. good pay. very relaxed and very busy at the time the work is kind of backbreaking but worth it.
Very unprofessional
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZSeptember 24, 2018
Never seen so many people suck up to management and store management. No communication, everyone does what they want to do regardless of direction they are given. Such an unprofessional environment to work in.
Pros
didn't see any
Cons
Too much to list
Productive fun working atmosphere
set up crew (Former Employee) –  Rehoboth Beach, DESeptember 19, 2018
- Working with Plan-O-Grams
- Tagging/ Organizing shelves
- Keeping Cleanliness of store
- Working with Scorpions to reset isles
- Resetting Peg boards/ shelves
- Working with team to meet deadlines
Good pay only thing that’s bad is the management
Overnight Stocker (Former Employee) –  Rio Grande, NJSeptember 17, 2018
Job pays good but my first my manager was great. Unfortunately they had to leave but the new manager they sent in was horrible. He didn’t know what he was doing and fired me because I called out 1 day when I worked there everyday for 2 months straight. I called HR they said that it’s a miscommunication and I’ll have my job back. Then I go in the next day the manager says I’m terminated. I really didn’t understand so I just decided to find a new job.
Pros
Breaks, pay
Cons
Management, Hr
Never was allowed to have fun
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Middletown nyAugust 29, 2018
The job got done . However u were not allowed to have fun. Work was being done on time or before shift ended. I love to work and i feel like the Wal-Mart employees
Didn't appreciate our efforts
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
No food
Big Joke
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Green Valley, AZAugust 28, 2018
No communication , no discipline , no safety ! Didn't matter if anyone showed up late , did their job or even if they did drugs .
Never give 40 hrs a week or OT
Pros
No Pros
Cons
Never get 40hrs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at InDemand Services. Our community is ready to answer.

InDemand Services Reviews by Location