InDemand Services Employee Reviews

Featured review
InDemand Services selected this as a representative review
Lots of potential
REMODEL ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 17, 2018
Easy going atmosphere with a rewarding end during projects. The pay was decent and the hours stayed consistent. You meet a wide variety of people on your shift as well as employees at whatever location you are working.
Pros
Consistent hours and pay
Cons
They hire just about "anyone"
decent money for the work that needed to be done but poor management skills from managers
Remodeler (Former Employee) –  Baxter, MNNovember 16, 2018
Management did not know how to go about telling the crew how to get things done or the big picture of what overall needed to be accomplished things had to be figured out tasks needed to be accomplished without giving proper direction lots of Chaos in unneeded stress and difficulty
Cons
short breaks unpaid lunch not enough for perdiem for traveling long distances
Good Company
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 14, 2018
Good Company with some challenges. I like working with the company and like most companies, they are trying to improve the overall culture. A typical day is going over work place safety and company goals and expectations.
Nothing was never what it was supposed to be
Indemand (Former Employee) –  TulsaOctober 22, 2018
Just not a good company and i dont have much to say about them at all bad experience how can you make someone write about a job they did not care for they do people wrong
Easygoing
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 19, 2018
Different types of people generally renovation of Walmart stocking cleaning easygoing sometimes crazy but otherwise I'm good with how they ran their operation
Great office culture
IT Support (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCOctober 16, 2018
I enjoy coming to work each day because of the helpful, friendly faces that I can learn and collaborate with everyday. We share mostly wins but we also share losses but knowing that you have a supportive team by your side at all times helps boost the companies moral. Indemand office employees exemplify this quality on a daily basis. Not a day goes by that we don't share a laugh and a smile. "We before Me" could be the title of this excerpt because a team that works together, wins together.
Amazing Workplace Culture and Environment
Corporate Office Employee (Current Employee) –  Raleigh-Durham, NCOctober 8, 2018
InDemand's company culture is truly something special! It is a great feeling knowing that you work for a company who truly believes in their company's core values and lives by them day to day. This is something that resonates not only from our owners but all the way down to our team members in the field. They truly put their employees first with a We before Me attitude. The companies Supervisor in Training program allows those who work hard, have a drive to be successful the opportunity to grow from within. If your looking to work for a company that puts their employees first than InDemand is the place to be.
Pros
Ability to travel with their sister company when the local project is completed
Great Exp"
Replenishment Associate (Former Employee) –  UtahOctober 3, 2018
Traveling and pay. Team atmosphere. Always learning. Meeting new people. Always have continuing on the job training, great way to see the U.S. and getting paid while doing it. Great leadership based raise program.
Great
Replenishment Associate (Current Employee) –  New JerseyOctober 2, 2018
Best place to work if you like TEMP work. The managers were reasonable, and fair. Nothing was hard, the most enjoyable part of the job was the learning experience.
Good Temp Job
Field Representative (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaOctober 2, 2018
Working together as a team to get the job done the at a nice steady pace,work environment is a good working environment. You meet a wide variety of people on your shift as well as employees at whatever location you are working.
Great company
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Islandia, NYOctober 1, 2018
This is an amazing company to work for.. I love my team and my supervisor. I love the store I work for.. great skills I learned here. I hope to continue with this company in the long run.
Pros
Amazing staff
Cons
No vacation
Okay place to work
Remodel crew member (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCOctober 1, 2018
very easy to get hired in at. they will hire anyone. no drug testing very easy work. good pay. very relaxed and very busy at the time the work is kind of backbreaking but worth it.
Very unprofessional
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZSeptember 24, 2018
Never seen so many people suck up to management and store management. No communication, everyone does what they want to do regardless of direction they are given. Such an unprofessional environment to work in.
Pros
didn't see any
Cons
Too much to list
Productive fun working atmosphere
set up crew (Former Employee) –  Rehoboth Beach, DESeptember 19, 2018
- Working with Plan-O-Grams
- Tagging/ Organizing shelves
- Keeping Cleanliness of store
- Working with Scorpions to reset isles
- Resetting Peg boards/ shelves
- Working with team to meet deadlines
Good pay only thing that’s bad is the management
Overnight Stocker (Former Employee) –  Rio Grande, NJSeptember 17, 2018
Job pays good but my first my manager was great. Unfortunately they had to leave but the new manager they sent in was horrible. He didn’t know what he was doing and fired me because I called out 1 day when I worked there everyday for 2 months straight. I called HR they said that it’s a miscommunication and I’ll have my job back. Then I go in the next day the manager says I’m terminated. I really didn’t understand so I just decided to find a new job.
Pros
Breaks, pay
Cons
Management, Hr
The managers are good to work with
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 12, 2018
Working together as a team to get the job done the at a nice steady pace,work environment is a good working environment,the management team are nice good people willing to work with you if you need help.
Pros
People are good people
Cons
Its only a temporary position, only permanent if your a supervisor
Do NOT take this job!
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Monticello, MNJuly 21, 2018
HR are a bunch of liars, they OVERHIRE and fail to mention that NO ONE knows what they're doing. The employees are clueless and the supervisors are JUST as clueless and never know what to do. They fired me for "standing around" because there was NOTHING to do and when I tried to stand up for myself I was being "disrespectful". This job is a joke and so is the staff. Do NOT recommend working here. It's a waste of time and energy.
Pros
Nothing is a pro. You are always tired.
Cons
This job is a joke.
Productive cool work place
Remodeler (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJuly 10, 2018
sometimes we were slow, and we would be sent home so our work hours would be cut short. How to scan and label packages. The management layed back, reasonable , and fair. Nothing was hard, the most enjoyable part of the job was the learning experience
Hr are liars!
Stocker (Former Employee) –  New York StateJune 4, 2018
These people run ads and over hire then they decide who will work and who has to wait until someone leaves or is fired! They fail to mention that when you are hired! The communication sucks! Not a great way to run a company!
Pros
Cons
Hr sucks!!
Manager is a clown
Stocker (Former Employee) –  West Jordan, UTApril 14, 2018
The work is easy simple just displays the manager/supervisor acts like a know it all spends most of the time talking hitting on the female coworkers let's alot of his "friends" get away with a lot most of the employees leave without telling and if your cool with him he says nothing about it nobody takes him seriously but the pay is good for the little you do but he can get boring.
Pros
Easy Job
Cons
Manager/Supervisor
Official response from InDemand Services
September 11, 2018

We appreciate your input regarding InDemand Services! We are sincerely sorry to hear of your experience with one of our field supervisors as we strive to hold all supervisors to a high standard of professionalism and respect. At InDemand Services, we believe in embracing a culture of transparent accountability and we would welcome an opportunity to speak directly with you regarding the issues you experienced. Please give us a call at your earliest convenience to discuss these and any other issues you are having.

A cool place to b employed when u dont have a job
Field Rep/ LIT (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 25, 2018
Typical day includes merchandising for Wal-Mart.
How to read plan-o-grams and set aisles n rows for shoppers to shop comfortably.
Management is ok and easy to get along with.
Pace is steady and u must b safe.
Working with garden center steel is pretty tough but u can do it if u use your head n be safe.
Payday is very rewarding if u get threw the 2wk. period and far most the best part of the job.
Pros
A full 1hr. lunch and 2 15min. breaks during work day
Cons
No job for at least 2.5 months out the year
Official response from InDemand Services
September 11, 2018

Thank you for your review of InDemand Services! We are happy to hear that you gained valuable experiences as an employee and that you had a positive experience with management and pay structure. We do try to keep work flow as steady as possible for our employees however, the nature of work at InDemand is project based, therefore scheduling depends on our outside clients. To combat these challenges, we keep track of employee performance and make sure to reach out to previous employees first when we acquire new work in previous work areas. We will continue to provide as much work as possible for our employees as our company is growing and projects span across the United States. Thank you again for your contribution to our team!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at InDemand Services. Our community is ready to answer.

InDemand Services Reviews by Location