Independence Physician Management Employee Reviews

Can't seem to get it together
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PAJanuary 4, 2019
This company cannot get it together. They have lost about 99% of their upper management and the staff that started when the CBO opened. The two CBO director's left within months of the start up leaving staff and managers with no direction. They would bring in different consultants all the time to help organize the company but the company is a loss cause. They hire managers based on them having managerial experience, not based on medical billing knowledge. It's sad when the staff knows more than their supervisor. I would stay away from this company until they get their act together.
Pros
The pay
Cons
See review
Co workers were nice and job is easy to learn.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PaNovember 6, 2018
I would not recommend this company to anyone who wants advancement opportunities. The company is very poorly run across the board from upper management to lower level. There are people in management and supervisor roles that clearly should not be in those roles when their employees know more about the job then they do.
Pros
Discounts and ok benefits
Cons
Poorly managed across the board.
Start up in Constant Transition
Supervisor - Accounts receivable department (Current Employee) –  Malvern, PAJuly 7, 2018
This company cannot get itself together, too many Upper Managment changes, unstable and lack of training and process documentation. Employee retention is a constant problem. I would advise waiting out this startup part of this operation.
Loved my job but the local office was closed.
Clinic Financial Counselor (Former Employee) –  Sherman, TXAugust 12, 2017
I loved my job but the local office was closed and all operations were consolidated to the corporate office in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, and all local positions were eliminated.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Independence Physician Management. Our community is ready to answer.

Independence Physician Management Reviews by Location