Independent Case Management (ICM) Employee Reviews

Na
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Harrison, ARSeptember 16, 2019
I didn't feel that this company was very efficient in the care of their clients..24/7 pervasive clients were left without care do to the company not being able to provide overtime or the adequate amount of staff
Poor management
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARJuly 6, 2019
Always switching supervisors, clients can be combative. They recently made you sign a waiver volunteering your time for over nights instead of paying you for your time! Don’t work here!
Pros
The clients
Cons
They don’t want to pay you to work
Horrible
Line Therapist (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJune 11, 2019
Poor management don't work here hours aren't guaranteed. No detailed training horrible boss. Very unprofessional work place
I requested more training and was denied DO NOT WORK here
Cons
Healthcare, people, hours
Flexible hours
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Russellville, ARMay 16, 2019
Was nice to have a job that could work with my hours. I worked nights so it was more relaxed. I did have a few shifts during the day and it was pleasent. My client was lovely.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Lunch was on the clock
Independent case Managment
Home Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Monticello, ARApril 9, 2019
I have been working here at this company for almost 4 years now. Its a cool laid back job my client. your able to take your client out to enter act with others in the community.
Pros
your able to go out and about with your customer and enter act with the community
Cons
some of the customers are violent
nice work environment
CAREGIVER (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, AR 72211April 4, 2019
Interacting with clients with behavioral problems , developmental delays, or sometimes physical disabilities with limited supervision you work independently one on one with clients assisting with daily needs to be productive members of their communities
It was fun to work with children and See their progress.
Line Therapist (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJanuary 29, 2019
I loved working with the little ones and it was always rewarding to see their progress, however, when my employment there was terminated, it was handled very poorly and very unfairly. My pay was changed without my knowledge and when in question, I was terminated.
Pros
Seeing the little ones progress, good pay, excellent benefits, and reasonable hours.
Cons
No full-time availability, no set schedules, no paid mileage, no job advancement opportunities.
the client
Primary Care Provider (Current Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARAugust 20, 2018
Working with this company is an awesome Opportunity. I have learned so much in the past month I've been working here. Great company, co workers and great experience.
Pros
amazing client
Cons
need more day job.
I would not be leaving if there were not changes occurring,
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJuly 9, 2018
I love my job and would not be looking any where else but because of the changes , I must. When I first began with this job my starting salary was $20,000. With the benefits / flex time of working the hours I chose was worth it even though it with less pay. Over the last 15years we have been given raises as the state would allow for state employees. With the years of working I have earned 2 and half days per month for PTO. Normally I lose at least 2 weeks and try to keep 6 weeks for emergencies. These days rollover each year but not able to carry more than 240hrs .
Pros
Relax attomosphere
Cons
The changes of conflict free case management
Poor Management
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARFebruary 24, 2018
Poor communication with Management .They donot answer phone calls. Pay is often messed up.. They don't value employees...Staff who try to be professional and request meetings to discuss concerns are often not given hours to work. No show call ins ... Very unpredictable place....For the clients sake I hope it get better .
Pros
You try to provide quality service to clients
Cons
Poor management - lack of respect to employees
icm
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Harrison, ARJanuary 18, 2018
this company is a very excellent company to seek employment through, i would highly recommend it to anyone looking for employment in this field of work.
Horrible place to work for!!
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee) –  ArkansasJanuary 1, 2018
Extremely poor management/administration, horrible place to work for, horrible management, they don't care about the employees or their clients, which is terrible, considering what kind of organization this is supposed to be. Home office is hateful. Illegal practices. If you try to push past everything, you will eventually regret it.
Cons
Management, Administration, Hatefulness, Lies, Doesn't care about employees or clients.
Independent Contractor
Independent Contractor Not An "Employee" (Current Employee) –  Madison, ALAugust 18, 2017
I am currently an Independent Contractor. Therefore, I am not an "Employee" of Independent Case Management. My favorite advantage to being self-employed is the flexibility.
Don't ever work for this company!!!
Direct Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARApril 19, 2017
The worst place I've ever worked.
They don't appreciate the employees and they will accuse you for everything.
The company is so unorganized and it's hard to get in touch with any supervisor.
They will never give raise or bonuses
They will only listen to clients parents and never care about the employees
Worse place ever!!!
Pros
Cons
Unorganized, rude people, no growth
its a good plce to work if you like helping people
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARDecember 27, 2016
Independent Case Management is a wonderful place to work off you like helping others who can't help themselves and the pay is good I would recommend to anyone
The job was enjoyable.
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARApril 22, 2016
You spend a lot of one on one time with your clients. They become a part of who you are. The company is willing to find a client(s) that work for you, they won't force you to work in an environment where you are uncomfortable, or unhappy. The hardest part of this job is the wear and tear on your vehicle, you will do a lot of driving! As far as co-workers and the management, lets be real, you're not going to like everyone you interact with, just be professional when you have to deal with them. Everyone has a job to do, and we all work to the best of our ability.
Pros
Flexible, lots of overtime available
Cons
Communication between staff and management is slim to none, it's hard to get in contact with someone in management when you need them.
Providing Consumers with assistance
Direct Care Staff (Current Employee) –  Harrison, ARJanuary 9, 2016
assist clients with activities of daily living. Management are not closely involved. Clients seem to be very happy and and satisfied thanks to one on one staff.
began as a wonderful job
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Russellville, ARMarch 27, 2015
loved working here in the beginning. amazing clients. loved knowing I was making a difference in someone's life. managements wasn't the greatest. not always helpful to resolve the situations.
Pros
lovely clients
Cons
management
great work place
Direct Care Staff (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, AROctober 1, 2014
Hours are not guranteed but as great company to work for.
hardest part of the job is staying awake while clients are sleeping if you work an over night shift and once to master that your days and nights are mixed up.
Pros
great pay
Cons
sometimes dangerous
Assist patient (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 20, 2013
Getting to know your patients, treating your patients like there your family member. Learning the different tests. Getting to know your co-workers, team work. The hardest part about being a medical assistant is seeing your patients sick. The great part about being a medical assistant is showing that you care about there health.