Indian Health Center of Santa Clara Valley Employee Review

View all Indian Health Center of Santa Clara Valley reviews

Amazing work place, Nothing very hard or stressful.
Phone Operator/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAFebruary 5, 2018
The IHC SCV is a awesome place to work at I was hired as a temp at first so when having my child they wouldn't give me more that just the 2 months so I had to live my child at 2 months and we relocated to Modesto so the commute was awful and was going trough a lot of stress and at that point job wasn't really helping a lot. But over all it an awesome place to work with awesome people loved my manager and colleagues and the C.E.O amazing .

Other Indian Health Center of Santa Clara Valley Employee Reviews

compassion and love to work for the community
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAJanuary 15, 2019
wear different hats.
able to assist the community as my best ability if not look for other beneficial options for patients, for the community.
running the front office, to train security, translate for providers.
Heaven on Earth
Vaccine Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAOctober 2, 2018
I loved my time at the IHC. The organization was a workplace that fostered growth, collaboration, and innovation. Management was always open to communication and collaboration to help improve upon. With any growing organization there were challenges, but management was extremely supportive i helping offer tools to overcome any barriers. I loved my three years here. I will cherish every moment.