INDIAN RIVER HOME CARE

Work-Life Balance

INDIAN RIVER HOME CARE insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment

Rewarding and High Quality Home Care Company

Not only is Indian River Home Care a rewarding place to work, but the services the clinicians, office managers and care coordinators provide are the absolute best in the area. The nurses and therapists sincerely do what is best for their patients. They never rush, will accompany patients do a doctor appointment, will pick them up dinner, take out the trash, whatever they can to improve the patient's safety and comfortability. The staff is equally as accommodating, offering to meet patients in their home or at the office. We've even met at Riverside Park! We go above and beyond to make sure our patients are happy and healthy.

Caretakers

It was the workers the caretakers they were being over protective of certain clients cause they wanted to have all the shifts they were nasty towards staff

Awesome all the way around

We work hard but the focus is always the patient. Our model of care is how IRHC actually operates every day. We strive for continuity of care for all of our patients. We are not required to meet a "productivity" standard like the other agencies in order to spend the needed time on each and every patient visit.

The cases were not fairly disturbuted

Other RN would get the cases, (favoritism)and others would get none They would give patients to some staff and the other staff members did not received equal distribution. When questioned, no reasonable explanation was given.

Pros

Supervisor was helpful

Cons

Low salary without being notified

Alright place to work

The salary is ok for home care, most facilities pay $10, they pay $13.50. There are no benefits as it is an agency except for time and a half on certain holidays, however this is agreed upon between the contractor and client so no guarantee. Flexible scheduling is always a plus. Some start up fees and you will have to pay your own taxes quarterly.

Pros

Flexible scheduling

Cons

No benefits

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

fun work place

getting to know my client, working 12 hours. I learned how to help care for the elderly.

Jobs at INDIAN RIVER HOME CARE