Indiana Tech Employee Reviews

Great place to work at
Student Worker (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INDecember 30, 2018
As a student Indiana Tech was great to work at. They worked with class schedules and with your availability. Tech treated you with the utmost respect and cared about your wellbeing.
Indiana Tech
Adjunct Professor (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INDecember 5, 2018
If you're looking for a contract teaching job part-time, this isn't bad. Pay, work-load, and oversight are middle of the road. Management can be pretty hard-core.
Management staff is a nightmare in CPS Program
Psychology Instructor (Former Employee) –  IndianaOctober 23, 2018
The management is unprofessional and unethical in the CPS program. The communication is terrible. The management actually staffed employee cases in a classroom while doing a new instructor class observation while students were doing a role play. They were talking very loudly about various staff and I was on the opposite side of the room and could hear them clearly with students between us, so I know the students could also hear them. I was in disbelief. The new management would then throw these childish fits through email when asked simple questions and didn't show up to a scheduled supervision. The work itself was not bad. I enjoyed working with the students and the subject matter even though the pay is very low for the time commitment, but was very uncomfortable with the unprofessionalism and unethical behavior by management. The operation in general seemed disorganized and the projector did not work properly for almost half of the classes taught. I would not recommend this college for staff or students. I feel sorry for students paying tuition at this college now that I have an inside understanding of how it is run. It is very shady.
Pros
Gained experience in college setting
Cons
Management is horrible in CPS Program
Fun & Social Work Environment
Underclassman Coordinator and Counselor (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INSeptember 4, 2018
Indiana Tech is an amazing institution to work for, but you must be prepared to work hard and experience top-down pressure to meet your numbers if you work int he admissions office.
Buen sitio en el que empezar a trabajar
Organización de eventos y labores de RR.HH (Former Employee) –  IndianaAugust 4, 2018
Buena experiencia en la que me empece a formar y aprendí mucho
Great Hidden Place
Head Softball Coach (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJuly 31, 2018
In the middle of the city, beautiful campus! People are open and honest. Academia works with athletics to develop the entire student. Professors are from their field and have real work/life experience.
Ping pong table in dining hall
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJuly 25, 2018
This position was fine, nothing to difficult. The problem became the people who were hired in. They all seemed to be more and more shady and only out for themselves. It makes the culture horrible.
Great Place to Work
Academic Records Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJuly 24, 2018
Great Place to work. They need to start compensating employees better! Work place was amazing, I love the atmosphere and the people within each office. Management was always helpful.
Pros
Benefits are amazing
Cons
Pay is lower end
Fantastic work and learning environment
Assistant Softball Coach (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INMay 10, 2018
Indiana Tech is a great place to work. Everyone is willing to help each other and work together on various projects. It is a great place to begin your career in collegiate athletics.
Great 401K
Adjunct Professor / Head Softball Coach (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INMarch 26, 2018
Great retirement benefits. Great place to grow and there is a family atmosphere. They promote within and provide professional development. Very welcoming!
Enjoying Watching School Team Play
Sports Information Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INMarch 26, 2018
A typical work day for Indiana techs sport information team is fun and exciting. We make sure the game runs smooth with the time, scoreboard, live streaming, and stats. There are usually two managers. The sports information director and a graduate assistant, they keep things running very smooth. The workplace culture is wonderful everyone who works is usually in a sport themselves, so there is a lot of similarities. There hardest part of the job is making sure everything runs smooth. If you mess up anything you will hear it from the audience and the boss. The most enjoyable part of the job is just working in the sports environment and feeling the competitive atmosphere.
Pros
Free game admissions
Cons
Short hours
A great place to work.
Mailroom/ Warehouse Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INMarch 24, 2018
The people at Indiana Tech are dedicated to the students and are amazing to work with. It creates an atmosphere that is able to be both relaxed but also serious.
great company
Admission Representative (Current Employee) –  Fort Wright, KYSeptember 25, 2017
I enjoy working at Indiana Tech. there is a pretty good family environment that gives you the opportunity to help perspective students in all walks of life.
Productive Workplace, Friendly Atmosphere
Graduate Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INSeptember 19, 2017
Great place to work. Would recommend Indiana Tech Graduate students to apply. Managers and student officers were very helpful in helping to understand the work culture.
I love working at the school that I attend
ARC Specialist (Former Employee) –  Huntington, INMay 30, 2017
I work with the enrollment manager and the assistant enrollment manager. I like helping other students with their educational needs. I was paid an hourly wage, but no other benefits.
Pros
Limited paid education after a specified amount of time on the job
Cons
No health benefits or paid time off
Great place for a student worker
Student Worker, Fitness Center (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INApril 24, 2017
Always new things happening around campus and they care about everyone. Whenever you need help there is always someone there available to help, whether its securitas or just a student
WIN Representative (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INApril 19, 2017
Nice work environment. Good management who care about employees. Great benefits. Awesome work culture. They always recognize employees for doing a good job
good
Enrollment Analyst/Academic Records (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INMarch 23, 2017
I like Indiana tech. they have a great academicn employee reimbursement program. they also have great insurance. the employee spouse program is great also.
Fun workplace
Tutor and Mentor (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INOctober 18, 2016
It was a great experience to have while being in college. Tutoring was a nice way to give back to my peers on them getting the most out of their classes. Management was great and made it a awesome environment to work in
Great part-time job assisting students
Adjunct Professor (Current Employee) –  Covington, KYJune 13, 2016
Indiana tech is a great place to change lives for students. When I teach, I know that I will have some type of impact on that student. The tools that I give them, will allow them to succeed in their future.