Indiana Tech Employee Reviews

Buen sitio en el que empezar a trabajar
Organización de eventos y labores de RR.HH (Former Employee) –  IndianaAugust 4, 2018
Buena experiencia en la que me empece a formar y aprendí mucho
Ping pong table in dining hall
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJuly 25, 2018
This position was fine, nothing to difficult. The problem became the people who were hired in. They all seemed to be more and more shady and only out for themselves. It makes the culture horrible.
Great Place to Work
Academic Records Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJuly 24, 2018
Great Place to work. They need to start compensating employees better! Work place was amazing, I love the atmosphere and the people within each office. Management was always helpful.
Pros
Benefits are amazing
Cons
Pay is lower end
Fantastic work and learning environment
Assistant Softball Coach (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INMay 10, 2018
Indiana Tech is a great place to work. Everyone is willing to help each other and work together on various projects. It is a great place to begin your career in collegiate athletics.
Great 401K
Adjunct Professor / Head Softball Coach (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INMarch 26, 2018
Great retirement benefits. Great place to grow and there is a family atmosphere. They promote within and provide professional development. Very welcoming!
Enjoying Watching School Team Play
Sports Information Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INMarch 26, 2018
A typical work day for Indiana techs sport information team is fun and exciting. We make sure the game runs smooth with the time, scoreboard, live streaming, and stats. There are usually two managers. The sports information director and a graduate assistant, they keep things running very smooth. The workplace culture is wonderful everyone who works is usually in a sport themselves, so there is a lot of similarities. There hardest part of the job is making sure everything runs smooth. If you mess up anything you will hear it from the audience and the boss. The most enjoyable part of the job is just working in the sports environment and feeling the competitive atmosphere.
Pros
Free game admissions
Cons
Short hours
A great place to work.
Mailroom/ Warehouse Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INMarch 24, 2018
The people at Indiana Tech are dedicated to the students and are amazing to work with. It creates an atmosphere that is able to be both relaxed but also serious.
great company
Admission Representative (Current Employee) –  Fort Wright, KYSeptember 25, 2017
I enjoy working at Indiana Tech. there is a pretty good family environment that gives you the opportunity to help perspective students in all walks of life.
Productive Workplace, Friendly Atmosphere
Graduate Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INSeptember 19, 2017
Great place to work. Would recommend Indiana Tech Graduate students to apply. Managers and student officers were very helpful in helping to understand the work culture.
I love working at the school that I attend
ARC Specialist (Former Employee) –  Huntington, INMay 30, 2017
I work with the enrollment manager and the assistant enrollment manager. I like helping other students with their educational needs. I was paid an hourly wage, but no other benefits.
Pros
Limited paid education after a specified amount of time on the job
Cons
No health benefits or paid time off
Great place for a student worker
Student Worker, Fitness Center (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INApril 24, 2017
Always new things happening around campus and they care about everyone. Whenever you need help there is always someone there available to help, whether its securitas or just a student
WIN Representative (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INApril 19, 2017
Nice work environment. Good management who care about employees. Great benefits. Awesome work culture. They always recognize employees for doing a good job
good
Enrollment Analyst/Academic Records (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INMarch 23, 2017
I like Indiana tech. they have a great academicn employee reimbursement program. they also have great insurance. the employee spouse program is great also.
Fun workplace
Tutor and Mentor (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INOctober 18, 2016
It was a great experience to have while being in college. Tutoring was a nice way to give back to my peers on them getting the most out of their classes. Management was great and made it a awesome environment to work in
Great part-time job assisting students
Adjunct Professor (Current Employee) –  Covington, KYJune 13, 2016
Indiana tech is a great place to change lives for students. When I teach, I know that I will have some type of impact on that student. The tools that I give them, will allow them to succeed in their future.
Academics Resources Center Specialists
Academics Resources Center Specialists (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 6, 2015
My typical 4 hours (twice a week) at the school campus was a part time job. I would walk around the office asking the morning team if they had any special projects for me to work on. I would brew coffee for the students through out the night, straighten up the class rooms at the end of the night, and greet the students as they walked in the building. Should any of the students had any inquiries, I would try my best to get them answered or relay messages to the day side team. I learned how to navigate through the systems much better now that I was a staff member. It helped me as a student and it felt good when I was able to transfer that knowledge to the students that needed help. I never dealt with management in a personal level because the school's main campus is in Fort Wayne, IN. I didn't really get to have an opportunity to fully work with my co-workers because they worked the morning shift and I worked the evening shift. The hardest part of the job was me leaving my children at home (with a babysitter) so that I can pick a little extra income. What I enjoyed the most was speaking with the students during their break time. That was the highlight of my shift.
Pros
meeting all the campus students, able to assist with Blackboard and other systems, and Pay
Cons
I was always the last one to leave the building, I was in charge to lock and secure the building at the end of the night.
Indiana Tech
Registrar Office Student Worker (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJuly 16, 2015
My experience at Indiana Tech was very secure and enjoyable; I learned not only how to work in the office environment but also how to grow to be a better individual. My co workers are very experienced and loves to help you as needed.
Pros
Understanding
Cons
pay is too low
Adjunct Professor
Adjunct Faculty (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 30, 2015
•2012 and 2011 Outstanding Adjunct Faculty of the Year Award – Indianapolis, Indiana and On-Line Campuses
•Taught English 1245, 1255, 1265, 2320, 2400, Health Care Administration 1100, 3200, Humanities 2000
•Authored syllabus, lessons, tests, and in-class/on-line activities
•Researched course materials and added supplemental materials to the lesson including case studies and practice exercises.
•On-line and On-campus faculty member
•Completed all the modules for the on-line teaching requirement for Blackboard
Pros
Wonderful management
Cons
Not any full time positions for Distance Learning Instructors
Fun place to work, allows creativity
ASSOCIATE HEAD COACH AND OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INDecember 18, 2014
The most enjoyable part of my job as a coach is when the players are able to execute the game plan. The execution and growth of the players in which I manage makes the job worth it.

I have learned how to lead people and how to express what i need the individuals as well as the group to reach the common goal.

The hardest part of the job is when players are not willing to learn, and the struggle that ensues from there. Typically this leads to the team not being successful which are intertwined.
Pros
freedom for creativity
Cons
Facilities
Didn't like the job
Enrollment Assistant (Former Employee) –  IndianaOctober 9, 2014
I was expected to do sales, when I was hired to be an assistant