Indianapolis Team

Indianapolis Team Employee Reviews

If you want to learn how to sell yourself and build a great base in a new career path . Go to this place. Also can take this to a higher position if you want!
My coworkers were some of the most positive people I have ever met. Unfortunately, I did not like how the payroll was set up and was unable to further my career there.
Pros
Team nights/activities
Cons
Payroll
The day started at 11:30 am. We would be in the office from then until about 12:30-1:00 pm and work on average until 7:30 pm. What I learned working here is how to be indifferent, keeping a positive attitude, and how to sell a product. The management had some questionable flaws such as not caring so much about the customer and focusing more on if the sales rep got paid. The culture was good as we would play a game that would get competitive but would stay fun. The hardest part of the job was having to rely on someone to make your paycheck as this job is 100% commissions. If you didn't make a sale, you wouldn't get paid. The best part of the job was getting to meet cool people who welcomed you into their home and offered you things like water and food. I also won a suit and shoes for being the top rep a couple of weeks in a row.
Pros
Paid weekly, high bonuses
Cons
No sale, no paycheck, you could work your butt off and not sell a thing.
The wok day started early from 8am sometimes 9am for meetings and activities in the morning for about an hour or 2. Then we are out to go to our areas that are given to us. We drive our own vehicle depending on if someone needs a ride to there area or not. We get to our destination a work the area going door to door trying to get sells. Mon - Sat 12 plus hours a day depending on your area that you are working.
Pros
Set on Schedule, Bonuses
Cons
No Benefits, Commission
Very upbeat and fun group of people. they love to have fun but also get work done. great management training program if you are dedicated. work environment is unlike any other job
Leave a review. Help people like you.
You don't make what they tell you you can, and even if you do there's a catch that prevents you from receiving what you earn. Do not work here if you like a paycheck to be consistent.
Pros
Easy
Cons
Hours and pay
  1. Employee Reviews