Indianmoney.com

Indianmoney.com Employee Reviews

Indianmoney. Com company is a largest free financial advising company in Indian, every day educate on call 32000 people. Management full supported me. I enjoyed being there.
1-improve communication skills

2-how to handle customer

3-how to convince customers

4- every day learning new topic overall excel
I have seen many places and also seen the work culture compare to this here it's like waste of workimg here and waste of time.

No job security, Always salary deduction,

Mainly management is worst who don't even know to manage they are just fooling people and doing business
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Good work culture and good salary, incentives and It helps to manage the workbalance. Team is supportive and seniors groom well for work. Indianmoney Company is best suited for experienced in sales.
Pros
Team building is good though and you get to learn a lot.
Great work experience.
Continuous training.

Challenging work /life balance.

I always learned a lot from my superiors and mentor.

The most enjoyable part of the job for me was when I knew that I did my job well and I was satisfied with myself.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Good work environment and culture teammates are supportive. They adopted the covid-19 situation Very well to help their clients and employees. Another plus point is my colleague's are from different cultural background so happy to work thier
It is an excellent place to learn core financial skills with a top class product. I would strongly recommend to start your career as a fresher in this company. You will learn the financial industry functionality with best people. You can approach anybody in the organization to get any clarification.
Pros
Great chance to learn all financial services in the market.
Cons
Nothing.
Work from Home option is available and very employee friendly company. lively team with help whenever needed. Excellent company for growth and offers assistance and they mentor the staffs for their growth.
Pros
Working hours, employee engagement, employee benefits, salary package and management.
Cons
None I can think of.
1.Space to talk, freedom of your views, your voice is being heard and valued always.
2. Amazing work environment and really challenging work - Using most of the recent frameworks and libraries.

3. Best Work Life Balance
You have to know what you're getting yourself into when it comes to financial services, it's a tough business that wasn't for me, but if you want to do it this is a good place to work.A great group of co-workers. The support staff was fantastic.
It was an amazing experience to build my career and knowledge in the field financial market.Management allows you to express yourself and take initiative. Most importantly, the team is very energetic and supportive. Sales was the major part of my duty but should have the knowledge of financial markets.
1. Friendly Environment
2. Helpful Superiors

3. Job Security and vast exposure

4. Best work culture Compared To All Companies

5. Limitless potential to earn in life.

6. Good employer to work with.
Pros
Great work, good work life balance
Cons
Nothing much no problem with management
The value you get as a employee is the best in the Indianmoney Company I would say. Amazing working culture, deep rooted ethics and values, great work life balance, very supportive leadership team - gives high regard to employees irrespective of levels.
Pros
Flexible hours, good perks, good work life balance
Cons
None that I came across so far !
Employee oriented and goal oriented.
good infrastructure

Compensations & Benefits

Culture & Values.

Your ideas are valued and action-ed upon.

The management is very supportive
Pros
Growth, learning, rewards, work environment
Cons
I can't think of any as every organisation has some flip side from point of view of an employee.
This is not a permanent to all employees. This is financial. Education company.working hours are more. Salary issues. Management is not correct.lot of partiality
Cons
Good culture, employee friendly, great management team, Fun working environment and energetic people around.Customer focused,transparent leadership,gain very good knowledge.
Pros
Work From Home
1. Good work life balance
2. Opportunity to learn

3.High standards

4. Honest management

5.Good experience with learning product domain

6.Excellent work culture.
Great working environment and good teams. Promotes learning and implementing the latest technologies. Always considering adoption of the latest technologies when the need arises. - Management and work culture is awesome.
Actually i learnt so many things form indianmoney.com
Its very much help full for a fresher to learn. And best thing is, i learnt about sales . that's it
Pros
Good for a fresher to learn things.
It was great working with IndianMoney.com and thanks for providing new opportunities. Company should provide promised incentives on time and should take care of employee's PF as well. Please secure your Employees faith for forever.
Indian money company - Nice friendly team and place to work.Inclusive environment which provides people every opportunity to succeed. Its great place to work and learn, full of opportunity for career.
Very good working experience. Excellent team work and high motivated employer and organisation. Stable and secure work environment. Growth Opportunity in long term
Pros
Perks and pay are very good.
Cons
Hats off to top management for excellent support to the employees