Indianmoney.com

Indianmoney.com Management reviews in India

Very Good financial educators/advisers.They have very vast knowledge and excellent resources in the field of finance management. The seniors educate us on the relevant area and this help and train in all ways.
My Indian Money Reviews is about the hygienic work place and most about the financial advising to the all the illiterate people who are in need of insurance, loans and other vital financial services the possess to run. During my working days I learned lot of valuable features like financial management and how to handle the financial issues, requirements.
Very poor management no job security there with blank career goals yes I would say I got a salary on time ever apart it was very poor job culture and ..
Lead market Bangalore reviews are the best feedback from each employees like me because they respect the feelings of each employee and consider it for a change in the company. Lead market Bangalore is a great company with great attitude towards employees.
All the people in my lead market bangalore review team got best experience from the company. There are various teams like us for the review and feedback management. All are best in their level. I love the collaborative environment of lead market Bangalore.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
I am in the team of lead marketing analyst who made my life entirely change. Awesome team with great attitude. Management also need more appreciation.
I love to be apart of this top lead market company in BANGALORE. The primary highlight of the company is friendly people and supporting management. Thanks to all.
It was quite a good experience to work in Indian money and also Sudheer Indian money review is quite good and the Indian money CEO is quite an inspiring example for everyone one of us.
Pros
Get to learn new everyday
Cons
I haven't found any yet
I just love working here and Indian money CEO is quite an inspiring example for all of us which gives all of us motivation that we can do anything if we truly desire.
Pros
Amazing place to work at
Cons
I haven't found any yet
C S Sudheer Bangalore is the CEO and head of management team of Indian money. All the employees and management team are very friendly and helping each other to create milestones in history.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Nil
Indian money CEO C S sudeer is the power and inspiration for us. He will always give an impression that we have to be choosy and careful for everything. I experienced I did a good deed that i Joined in Indian money.
Pros
good team working skills
When I joined in Indian money I really understood team work is an individual skill. C S Sudeer is the indian money ceo who is being the ideal person for in the company
Indian money is best place to work at, I am working for the past 1 year and i cant ask for more. Our company CEO CS Sudheer is really quite hard working which inspire every person working here to give their best.
Pros
Most amazing and friendly environment
Cons
I have no complain yet
Indian Money is the best place to work for any fresher, the Indian Money CEO is an inspiring person which makes everyone gives their best effort in the company.
Pros
very supportive and friendly environment
Cons
haven't found anything yet so no
I would like to thank indian money ceo c s sudheer and whole team to making the work culture much appreciable. Each and everything here is higly appreciable.
Pros
co-operative team
Cons
breaks
I have been working here for the past 2 years, the work environment is amazing. Higher management and seniors are so supportive, they never let us feel low instead whenever we feel low they kind of motivates us which actually gives us motivation and we want to work better just to prove them we are worth there support. I just love working in Indian Money, it is like a big family.
Pros
It feels like big family
Cons
Don't have one
I worked at IndianMoney.com for 2 years and if you ask me for a review of how my experience was, it was wonderful, to say the least. The management is very good and there is good work environment.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
No queries | No Complaints IndainMoney.com
Lead Market Bangalore is a good company to work at and their employee review process is also quite good. I got 3 increments in last 2 years whereas in other companies it is only one yearly increment that employees get.
Pros
Good management team and half-yearly salary increments
Cons
Lead market review team should look into employee feedbacks at the time of appraisals.
I am a happy employee in Indian money company Bangalore. They are very flexible and employee friendly, always considering employees response and feedback.
Pros
Management is employee friendly
Cons
Nothing i can say
I was very happy with Indian money CEO and the whole team. I left the company for my higher studies. I would love to work again in the company if i can
Pros
Better salary
Cons
strict
I am really to work in Indianmoney. Because they are always following a standard in hiring people as well as maintaining the work in the company. The management team is always open to us to talk and clear our problems within the company.