Indianmoney.com

Indianmoney.com Management reviews

Work from Home option is available and very employee friendly company. lively team with help whenever needed. Excellent company for growth and offers assistance and they mentor the staffs for their growth.
Pros
Working hours, employee engagement, employee benefits, salary package and management.
Cons
None I can think of.
I have seen many places and also seen the work culture compare to this here it's like waste of workimg here and waste of time.

No job security, Always salary deduction,

Mainly management is worst who don't even know to manage they are just fooling people and doing business
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
It was an amazing experience to build my career and knowledge in the field financial market.Management allows you to express yourself and take initiative. Most importantly, the team is very energetic and supportive. Sales was the major part of my duty but should have the knowledge of financial markets.
1. Friendly Environment
2. Helpful Superiors

3. Job Security and vast exposure

4. Best work culture Compared To All Companies

5. Limitless potential to earn in life.

6. Good employer to work with.
Pros
Great work, good work life balance
Cons
Nothing much no problem with management
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
The value you get as a employee is the best in the Indianmoney Company I would say. Amazing working culture, deep rooted ethics and values, great work life balance, very supportive leadership team - gives high regard to employees irrespective of levels.
Pros
Flexible hours, good perks, good work life balance
Cons
None that I came across so far !
Employee oriented and goal oriented.
good infrastructure

Compensations & Benefits

Culture & Values.

Your ideas are valued and action-ed upon.

The management is very supportive
Pros
Growth, learning, rewards, work environment
Cons
I can't think of any as every organisation has some flip side from point of view of an employee.
This is not a permanent to all employees. This is financial. Education company.working hours are more. Salary issues. Management is not correct.lot of partiality
Cons
Good culture, employee friendly, great management team, Fun working environment and energetic people around.Customer focused,transparent leadership,gain very good knowledge.
Pros
Work From Home
1. Good work life balance
2. Opportunity to learn

3.High standards

Honest management
5.Good experience with learning product domain
6.Excellent work culture.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Indianmoney.com?
Great working environment and good teams. Promotes learning and implementing the latest technologies. Always considering adoption of the latest technologies when the need arises. - Management and work culture is awesome.
Very good working experience. Excellent team work and high motivated employer and organisation. Stable and secure work environment. Growth Opportunity in long term
Pros
Perks and pay are very good.
Cons
Hats off to top management for excellent support to the employees
Indianmoney Company is good place to start out on a path for financial advising and financial planning. The internship was very administrative. Learned lot about financial management and advising.
As a Financial Advisor at the start of my career, I feel IndianMoney.com has been a great platform for me to learn and grow in my career. It has been a great training ground for me with a supportive team and management. The company gives an amazing platform to learn for freshers. They have a transparent working environment as they make sure that all the employees are aware of the happenings within the company. They are providing a lot of growth opportunities for their employees. Their policies ensure that we become disciplined individuals in our life.
My first job i had a bad experience with TLs and the management.It is too stressfull to handle and the work timings.They should have improved the work atmosphere and work strategy.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Lots of cons
My Indian Money Reviews is about the hygienic work place and most about the financial advising to the all the illiterate people who are in need of insurance, loans and other vital financial services the possess to run.

During my working days I learned lot of valuable features like financial management and how to handle the financial issues, requirements.
Very poor management no job security there with blank career goals yes I would say I got a salary on time ever apart it was very poor job culture and ..
Lead market Bangalore reviews are the best feedback from each employees like me because they respect the feelings of each employee and consider it for a change in the company. Lead market Bangalore is a great company with great attitude towards employees.
All the people in my lead market bangalore review team got best experience from the company. There are various teams like us for the review and feedback management. All are best in their level. I love the collaborative environment of lead market Bangalore.
I am in the team of lead marketing analyst who made my life entirely change. Awesome team with great attitude. Management also need more appreciation.
I love to be apart of this top lead market company in BANGALORE. The primary highlight of the company is friendly people and supporting management. Thanks to all.
It was quite a good experience to work in Indian money and also Sudheer Indian money review is quite good and the Indian money CEO is quite an inspiring example for everyone one of us.
Pros
Get to learn new everyday
Cons
I haven't found any yet