IndraSoft
78Above average

IndraSoft Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA10 reviews
Culturally welcoming
Indrasoft is a great workplace however as a contractor there is not much opportunity to convert. Enjoy working in this environment. Friendly colleagues, very helpful.
Highly recommended
I have enjoyed working with Indrasoft and it's been a pleasure to see their growth over the years, which they have earned by treating their employees and contractors well, and of course because of the excellent services provided to clients.
Lack of flexibility and unclear messaging
There was a lack of flexibility as far as working from home and time off. I felt judged if I ever asked to work from home or if I could take some time for personal reasons.

Additionally, there seemed to be a large disconnect between the upper management and the rest of the company. There was no clear dissemination of information to the rest of the team.
Easy work and self promoted
Work not supervised and I worked alone as well as trained myself. Once familier with equipment the job was easy. The training and set up was all self based. You can call your recruiter anytime you were stuck on something.
Good Company to Work For
They care about their employees. Supervisor is very good.
Work can be on-site at another location besides Reston, or at the company office..Great Maangement
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
They have no idea what they're doing.
They have no idea what they're doing. Small business with no direction or plan on how to grow. Run away from these folks as quickly as you can, as there's no opportunity to grow.
Interesting and challenging customer
Worked with a difficult and challenging customer facing a tough set of deadlines and deliveries. A lot of work compressed into a short amount of time often sacrificing quality reviews to get the product out the door.
Relaxed and Family Orientated
The company had a very relaxed atmosphere so, it was very stress free. They also created a feeling of family between the employees by having lots of after work get togethers at local restaurants. Typically at work I would perform different accounting tasks from entering AP invoices to billing information or enter cash receipts. The management was very lax and let you do your thing. You were not micromanaged. The hardest part of the job was when I had to transfer data from one accounting software to another. When I completed the migration of data from accounting software's and all accounts matched.
Pros
Lots of paid gatherings
Cons
The health insurance
Executives are passionate about the employees
Overall I had good experience working at IndraSoft and was exposed to many new technologies. The projects are based on government contracts from one to 5 years.
Pros
company culture and values
Cons
project based work
great place
Great place to work, great place to multitask and learn alot. But not a lot of oppurtunity for growth.