IndraSoft Employee Reviews

Great place to work.
Midwest Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CODecember 21, 2018
Great place to work, management cares about employees and tries to support work/life balance. Able to work out of my house, reducing travel time to office, plus flexible schedule I set to meet work requirements
Pros
Work remotely
Cons
n/a
Indrasoft
System Administrator (Current Employee) –  Robins AFB, GAApril 25, 2018
The company is a good company. The company pays very well. I really enjoyed the people I work with. I am mostly in a computer lab most of every day. I have learned a lot working for this company.
Just Say No
Help Desk Technician (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALApril 20, 2018
On-site management was more of a "mismanagement". It is not fair to say my experience is indicative of the entire company, but unless God sends me to work for Indrasoft again, I will not.
Company that cares about it's employees
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Detrick, MDFebruary 12, 2018
IndraSoft is a great company to work for. They have taken the whole group working with me out to eat after hours and paid for everyone's food and drinks. They truly care about their employees. Great benefits as well.
Excellent company to work for
Logistic Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Fort Detrick, MDFebruary 2, 2018
It is a contract position, I would like to have a more permanent Job with more flexibility. Because of the nature of the Job, It is a very micro-managed company. Other than that, it is a great company to work for.
Excellent company
Application Security Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 17, 2017
Excellent company to work for, and this company is growing rapidly. The company continues to generate new business with Federal and Government contracs.
Relaxed and Family Orientated
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Reston, VASeptember 18, 2017
The company had a very relaxed atmosphere so, it was very stress free. They also created a feeling of family between the employees by having lots of after work get togethers at local restaurants. Typically at work I would perform different accounting tasks from entering AP invoices to billing information or enter cash receipts. The management was very lax and let you do your thing. You were not micromanaged. The hardest part of the job was when I had to transfer data from one accounting software to another. When I completed the migration of data from accounting software's and all accounts matched.
Pros
Lots of paid gatherings
Cons
The health insurance
IndraSoft was a fine company to work for.
Oracle SME Applications & Database Engineering (Current Employee) –  Scott AFB, ILAugust 31, 2017
Working at IndraSoft was fine. I spent my time supporting the Air Force GATES application. Working at IndraSoft was fine. I would continue working for IndraSoft but contract is concluded.
Executives are passionate about the employees
Scrum Master Manager (Former Employee) –  Reston, VAAugust 6, 2017
Overall I had good experience working at IndraSoft and was exposed to many new technologies. The projects are based on government contracts from one to 5 years.
Pros
company culture and values
Cons
project based work
Wonderful company that really cares for employees
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJuly 11, 2017
IndraSoft is a wonderful company with exciting opportunities. Truly values their employees. Competitive within the DOD development arena as they continue to grow and acquire new contracts.
A very low-level and fast paced working enviroment
Cyber Security Engineer (Current Employee) –  Warner Robins, GAMay 12, 2017
I love working with and for IndraSoft. Their management team is very supportive of our endeavors on behalf of our clients and we have one of the best cultures available.
Pros
Free dinners with Company Executives
Cons
PTO is limited to only 10 days per year
No comment
Senior Information Assurance Engineer (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALMay 4, 2017
Contracting business can be tough especially dealing with the government. You never know how long or when a contract will end or be extended. This is with most companies.
Company Review
Sr Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALApril 2, 2017
A good company with health benefits. Enjoy the team members with the company. Talented, and dedicated, receptive to change. Technical guys were experienced in their skill set.
Pros
Short notice for reduction in work force
Cons
Good benefits
Need New Management
Help Desk Technician (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJune 3, 2016
Onsite management is not capable of answering day to day questions. Poor management and lack of direction. HR and management avoids you and inconsistent. Employees work hard and are not compensated. No room for real growth.
Pros
Customer site work can be challenging and fun
Cons
no opportunity for growth unless management likes you Employees over worked Cheapens employees
Typical Office
Unix System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Scott AFB, ILAugust 11, 2015
A typical government contract. 40 hours a week, on call after hour outages.Great team of people. decent government enviroment.
Productive and fun working place with several restaurants around the areas
Oracle Database Administrator (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 5, 2014
I was always ready to go to work the next day because i was ready to face the next day changes that the job brought along with. The DBA team was fantastic and great to work with.
Pros
Amazing benefits
Cons
parking problems
great place
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Reston, VAJuly 15, 2013
Great place to work, great place to multitask and learn alot. But not a lot of oppurtunity for growth.