Indrotec

Working at Indrotec: 33 Reviews

United States33 reviews

Another staffing company

Zero employee appreciation, motivation, or recognition. Employees have a mob mentality and some of them lack professionalism. It might be a good start for the entry-level.

It was good not to bad

Not much ,all I did was mine my own business and keep working until the day is over. Glad to be out of there , team worker some are cool, and most of them stuck up .

Pros

Office staff wasnt a big help

Cons

To many drama queens.

Indrotec insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things

Friendly and very responsive

They found me a job the very next day, unfortunately I found a permanent position with someone else very close to me. I would highly recommend using their services. Awesome people!!!!

Pros

Great staff

Cons

Great company. VERY responsive!

The representatives at Indrotec are very responsive and polite every time I contacted them for any reason. The screening process was very smooth. The job and company is great!

Pros

Responsive, Smooth screening process

Flexible hours

Forklift driver, hard working, dedicated and good working with others consistent very encouraging love hard work willing to try new task and challenges

Good pay, bad environment

I found this company through a job posting in front of a school, i applied to work at said school and was placed somewhere completely different, when i arrived at the job site i found the hours I'd been given were wrong, and not only that, the environment was full of constant negativity from the workers. Im glad i quit and will never work for these people again.

Pros

Pay and benefits

Cons

Everything else

easy communication

Easy to communicate with Indrotec staff directly about any issues that may have occurred. Steady and consistent income. Weekly pay. Easy to get placed into a position.

good

typical day would be preparing food for the kids smile on everyone face. Learned how to cook more healthy foods. Culture was great different people to work with. Not being able to get all the dressings the kids like. Making the kids happy.

Numbers numbers numbers

Very very poor mangement no open door policy and alot of brown nosers watch your back not aloud to talk for a couple mins their worried about numbers numbers numbers

Hired directly from Indrotec

I was a contract assembler at Medtronic and was hired directly within 6 months. I applied and was placed within two weeks and they were very good at explaining the best practices to get hired on permanently.

Easy to work with

I am happy with how I was treated, they found a great position for me, I really enjoyed the assignment. Waiting to see what they will have next.

Avoid at all costs!

Horrible!!! send you to companies that are like sweatshops! work 70 hours a week, no break, then they threaten to fire you, if you want to work just 40 hours a week.

Pros

nothing

Cons

overworked number of hours, no advancement, no benefits

good agent

This is my worst job for my entire life. Bad management team, team lead and cell lead. Working environments are bad. All process works requested take long period times to prove and solve. Some tools and equipment are used daily.

A good place for people who plan to advance in manufacturing field

i worked second shift from 2.15 pm to 10.15 pm with a 40 minutes break during the shift and two flex breaks of seven minutes each.The management is pretty good .i learnt that team work is key in a work place,the most exciting thing about the job is realizing that you make sensitive components for medical devices that go in to human body to improve lives of patients.

Pros

free lunch on target achievement, recognitions

Productive and organized day while preparing food.

A typical day at work is getting breakfast, snack, and lunch ready for the kids for the day. After that you'll gather all your data and numbers in the computer. You'll do your day end and close out. Being a coordinator has a lot of tasks to follow but its not hard for me. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the smiles on the kids faces when their happy with the food.

Productive and Fun with the right people

A normal day is pretty busy. Mornings are busy the most usually but it depends on Returns and Shipouts. Only a handful of my Coworkers are Nice the rest are mean and Aggressive people. Hardest part was having to work around those mean people. Most Enjoyable was probably the pay and hours. Full time 8+ hours a day. To be honest the work is alright if ur able to stand for more than 6 or 7 hours but if u don't have People who are Mean than the work would be better. The management is Good sometimes but they won't report anything if its serious. Example i have a few coworkers who take illegal drugs on the work area and someone tells management about it they won't take care of it till like 5 months later... Weird right? But the people who are in management are Cool people but they just have to much on their plate to take cause of a Serious problem.

Pros

Hours and Pay

Cons

Short Breaks, Coworkers

Fast job placement

It was a good experience with this temporary agency but they were rude and unprofessional. I was sent to work at a medical facility as a machine operator. The people there at that location were great. Loved the atmosphere and co-workers.

Pros

No issue with paychecks

Cons

Un professional

I recommend them always, great company

Indrotec is a temp agency, therefore I did not work with them but for them. They where quick in returning phone calls, for questions pertaining to my position.

Pros

Weekly paychecks

Cons

Direct deposit policy

Very knowledgeable and supportive staff.

The availability of assignments were great as well as the staffs ability to match me with jobs that I liked. Although, some assignments offered were not on the bus line, they still tried to accommodate me by pairing me with someone with reliable transportation if possible,

Pros

Great staff

Cons

Some jobs were not bus friendly

Great Management Team!

I just got hired and so far, every thing look great. Management is friendly and approachable. All breaks are paid. I am having fun so far.

Pros

Positive working environment!

Cons

Pay is not that great.

Professional company

Over the last few years I have signed up and work for a couple of different agencies, but this agency by far has been the best! I called in response to an ad I seen for medical assembly the representative that I spoke with gave me clear detailed information about the position as well as with the company's expectations were. during the interview and testing process the staff was very professional and welcoming. I was able to start work with in the first week. My first day of orientation with staff went great I appreciate how the trainer gave details on what I could expect as well as what the company expects from me. I'm looking forward to having a good long relationship with Indrotec and would definitely recommend.

Pros

clear expectations, decent starting wage (for no experience), benefits after so many hours worked

Cons

I haven't seen or experienced any cons yet

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indrotec. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits