Indrotec

Working at Indrotec: 33 Reviews

United States33 reviews

Another staffing company

Zero employee appreciation, motivation, or recognition. Employees have a mob mentality and some of them lack professionalism. It might be a good start for the entry-level.

Great working environment, great schedule, and great co workers!

I like the fact that its the medical field and I love to help people. I enjoy that me and my co workers work organized and sufficiently. The hardest part at my job is keeping up with the paper work because it is reviewed by the FDA and we have to be specific and correct on every angle. The part I love at my job is finishing correctly and in a timely schedule. Also the management is great!

Pros

Schedule, and organization.

Cons

Paper work

Indrotec insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things

Indrotec

This is the first time that I have worked with them as a temp. So far my experience has been good . The person I met with today was very nice and friendly. I can't wait to start my training.

Pros

My initial experience so far has been good

Cons

Just getting thru my first days of training

temp to hire

This helped to find a job but I rarely saw anyone from the company. I learned lots in the options and jobs. The place i was assigned was a negative environment.

medical assembly

typical day at work would be going in running press for overmolding, visual for defects using microscope, final visual, electrical testing, recieved 9 certifications to run product by self. worked in clean room enviorment

Never work with a temp agency

Like all temp agency this place just out ofr #1. Themselves. If you don't get paid they don't care. It's not their business your time card isn't approved.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

slavery

Worst company to work for

When i first started it was decent but after i asked for a new assignment they put me in a place where i was standing for hours even tho i let them know i have problems standing for hours... The first day i started that assignment my feet were the size of water balloons . Worst experience ever

Pros

Cons

EVERYTHING terrible managment

Work here at your own risk

I was hired by Indrotec at the beginning of April. When I was first hired I was informed that I would be a floater around different schools in the Saint Paul school district and that I would need to call in everyday at 8:00am to get my assignment for that day. I was NOT happy about this because I do not own a car and rely on either buses or rides from people, so being a floater was extremely inconvenient for me. Thankfully, after only a few days, I was given a core assignment, which means that I was placed at one school where I would work everyday. This is when the real problems started. The school I was placed at was the American Indian Magnet School, and my supervisor here was lazy and unapproachable. She spent the majority of her time sitting at her computer, and I got the distinct impression that she didn't like me. Whenever I would ask her questions about various tasks I was told to do, she always looked annoyed at the prospect of having to answer them. Since I was a temp worker I was always given the crappiest jobs that no one else wanted to do and would often be stuck doing the same types of jobs each week despite the fact that all my other co workers got to be rotated around to different jobs. This seemed unfair to me and made me feel unequal to everyone else, like I wasn't part of the team. All in all my experience here was just not good. I wasn't surprised when Indrotec called me up one day and informed me that my supervisor at the school had terminated my contract. My supervisor never said anything to me mind you, no feedback, no review, she never sat down with me -

Pros

steady schedule at one location IF you get a core assignment, free lunches

Cons

No control over where you go or where you're placed or over what position you get, no steady schedule if you're a floater, managers at the schools treating temp workers like slaves

New Employee - School Cafeteria

It is now the 3rd day of employment. I was just informed that new employees (must start as a floater) and as such, a "floater" has only a 5 minute window of time (8:15-8:20 am) to call in for work. IF nothing is available at that time, one must wait and remain available until 10 am, IF... a position becomes available. First, I was told that "phone lines were staffed at 6 am and to call in at that time, on first morning when I called at 6 am, I was told that I could not call in until 7:30, and now this morning...even though the school I worked at last requested me to return this morning at 8 am, they can't verify that request, and therefore must continue to wait until...a request comes in until 10 am. I believe this company should have been up front about such policies at time of application. Had I known this before, I would NOT have turned down two other FT employment positions in order to work for this company. Seriously...who in there right mind is going to accept employment such as this??? Everyday is a MAYBE and a lot of waiting around to see IF they have open positions for the day. IF one does open you are expected to accept it, no matter what time or location in the St. Paul area. So....what do I tell my landlord when rent is due? "Well, I thought I had a job, got up and got ready and waited around for hours, but...oops...there was no jobs available to work....but I tried!" Oh, by the way, the employment paperwork, does NOT inform you of this company's policies that I've listed above. Oh....and I am expected to comply with this for at least 90 days -

Pros

Making a difference in the lives of school children.

Cons

You will never know when or where or IF you'll work everyday.

cafeteria assistant

food prep, serving, cleaning tables after each lunch, and working at different school

Indrotec is amazing.

I have nothing but positive things to say about Indrotec. They put me in a position at a job I absolutely love. I was hesitant about working for a temp agency, but if you work hard and have determination and drive, the guys at Indrotec will do everything they can for you.

Next best thing to direct hire

I have worked for Indrotec for 8 months. So far I have been very pleased with the courtesy, follow up, and quick responses to questions. It is the next best thing to being direct hired becuse my Indrotec agents are always willing to go the extra mile for there employees. Indrotec is one of the best temp agency that I have ever worked for. Thanks JD and KP for everything.

Pros

Questions answered fast. Agents are helpful

Cons

Vacation time

Disappointment

I worked for Indrotec for 1 year with no problems when my assignment ended they found me a job for acouple of days until a long term assignment was found, I worked for that company for 8 days and was told I was improving all during the training process. Then on a Friday after my shift was over and I was at home I was notified that I would no longer be needed due to preformance issues but they could not give me an example of any kind. I was shocked and very disappointed. I was told to come in and sign a statement stating I was let go due to preformance issues then they could look for another postion and I never heard from Indrotec again. Very very disppointed with the staff their and their so callled comittment to their workers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indrotec. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits