Industrious

Industrious Employee Reviews

Productive workplace that provides a great culture and work/life balance.
The company's mission and values are clear from the get-go and great. Very inclusive company with a very wonderful culture. Pay is very low, but benefits including unlimited PTO and employer paid health insurance are definitely a plus. Opportunity for a certain level of advancement throughout the company despite employment at the company for less than a year. They want to showcase your talents in the right position and supervisor's/management are willing to help you get there.
Productive Work Space service
Very well maintained and run. I found my day to day consisted of making sure the space was used in an efficient way. The position was more behind the scenes but was vita to the success of the space
Operational
This job is mostly operational. I would consider how much admin work you're interested in before taking this job. Looks of access to cool companies, awesome space.
Leave a review. Help people like you.