Inferno Pizzeria Employee Reviews

They hire horrible managers that will walk out
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Schenectady, NYSeptember 7, 2018
They don't treat there employees how employees should be treated especially the employees that have been then long term that are lower in the chain. They constantly tell you how under appreciated you are but never change the actions taken by management they keep managers that have walked out on the job an continue to employ them.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Constantly being told you can be replaced even if you've been with the company for year
Looking for advancement
Counter Attendant/Driver/Line Cook (Current Employee) –  Latham, NYMay 28, 2018
Started in the family business and now Looking to advance in another field. Did not feel I would advance so making a career change and opening up my options
Good environment
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Brawley, CAMay 18, 2018
This is a great place to work. Friendly staff and customers. Fun, fast paced environment. Great food!!!! The culture there makes it stand out from other pizza places in Brawley and the entire valley. Their outdoor stage area gives it an added feature and brings in the crowd for events and weekends.
Its Pizza
Line Cook, Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Latham, NYMarch 8, 2018
Typical pizza job. Pay is not very great and management is lacking but its easy work. Fairly flexible scheduling. Great for a teen or someone looking for a quick job.
Inferno
Phone Girl (Former Employee) –  Latham, NYOctober 9, 2017
I personally loved working for inferno. I worked multiple stores not just the main one I got hired at. I loved the staff I worked with and the managers I worked for. the work was very easy until it got super bus and the order starting piling up on busy days. Other then the big holidays and parties coming the job was very easy and laid back.
Fast paced, need to multi-task, phone skills, menu knowledge
Server/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYAugust 29, 2017
Inferno Pizzeria is a great high school and college job to have while obtaining a degree or looking for a more long term, professional career. The owners try to make you feel like a part of their family.

I learned time management, customer service skills, phone etiquette and how to multi-task.
Pros
Competitions, make own schedule
Cons
Long hours on feet, hot environment
Relaxed environment, leaves many responsibilities to the employee.
DELIVERY DRIVER (Current Employee) –  Loudonville, NYDecember 30, 2015
Management is poor in combination with poor new employee screening results in high turnover for employees. This creates a very difficult environment to work in and do the job effectively.
Pros
Work with your schedule
Cons
Very little reimbursement for personal expenses ie) wear and tear on vehicle
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Lakeport, NYFebruary 22, 2015
I went to work and I started with the cleaning that I needed to do. When the phone rang, I answered, took the order and made sure the cooks got the order. If I had customers in the lobby, I had to make sure that they had everything they needed. I also had to work the cash register. I learned how to talk to people a lot better than I did in highschool. I learned about how pizza shops were ran. The management was alright, it could have been a little better. I didn't really talk to my co-workers, but they seemed like smart people. The hardest part of the job was making sure my customers were happy with what they were given. I enjoyed the customers more than anything.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
only working four hours a week

Want to know more about Inferno Pizzeria?

Ask a question