Play YouTube video button

Featured review
Infiltrator Water Technologies LLC selected this as a representative review
Great steady work place
Utility Operator (Former Employee) –  Winchester, KYApril 5, 2018
Great environmental place to work . Great supervisor great co-workers. Fast pace stay moveing great place to learn.overall the best place I have ever worked at.
Good people, fair work
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Winchester, KYDecember 18, 2018
I loved this job it was a fun place to work with plenty of time off and was not real hard work it is a great place for someone just getting into factpry work.
Pros
Paid lunch
Cons
Upbeat and productive enviroment surrounded by a team of corporate professionals and workers
Floor Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Monticello, ILDecember 5, 2018
Outstanding place to work, with a solid structure and all the fundamentals to help ensure each company and branch is met with high regard and held strong to the standands and quality of the morals instilled by the foreman and founders
Productive and great place to work
Quality Auditor (Current Employee) –  Winchester, KYDecember 3, 2018
A great place to work and they give you every opportunity for advancement . The pay could be better and the insurance could be better but overall it’s a great place
Very rewarding research and product development with opportunity to change regulatory authorization
Techical Director (Former Employee) –  Old Saybrook, CTOctober 1, 2018
Flexibility to develop research programs by working with the most qualified national Universities and their faculty was very rewarding We pushed the envelope on the theories and understanding of wastewater treatment processes. Freedom to develop test facilities and conduct due diligence on new products under consideration provided a constant challenge which was where I wanted to be.

Unfortunately, sale of the company required a change in focus which didn't support a diversification of product and technology so this R&D position was eliminated as part of the rebranding of the company. This was necessary given the challenge of finding invested in an environmental company compared to a plastics substitute manufacturer.

My work nationally opened doors for relationships with other small companies which I pursued.
Pros
Great folks to work with and creative environment
Cons
No future with restructuring
Productive easy going place
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Winchester, KYSeptember 22, 2018
Great place to work had great benefits and awesome people to work with the hours a day are tiring but we'll worth it they paid enough to survive , great management
Could be a better place to work if Supervisors and management were actively doing their jobs.
Operator (Current Employee) –  Winchester, KYAugust 2, 2018
It's a decent place to work as a temp, getting acclimated to the work environment of a factory, but their management and standards are terrible. There are too many slipping hazards, hazardous materials, and potential FIRE hazards which are glossed over to keep up production. Despite what a supervisor will tell you, the parts matter more over an operators safety and well being. This place will definitely destroy your work ethic because hard work, dedication and loyalty will not pay off here, at all.
I have personally lost money to this company from mistakes made on timesheets, and overtime is not always available to make up for it.
Pros
You get paid, insurance benefits when hired on full time (expensive)
Cons
Inept supervisors, safety issues, boring, difficult to advance in the work place.
Productive work place
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Winchester KYJuly 27, 2018
I really liked working there but just had too move .i wouldn't care too go back to work there all of them were nice people to work for I injoyed working.
Pros
Payed lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Good work place
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Phenix City, ALMay 1, 2018
This place was a good company great supervisors, good co workers. Fun easy advancement they give you chances. It is hot but free water out vending machines and breaks if you need them good company over all.
its an alright place to work
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Winchester, KYFebruary 28, 2018
The pay sucks compared to work. People who don't do anything can get away with it and the people who work their butts off and have one mistake get in a lot of trouble
kept you buissy
Electrical Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Phenix City, ALFebruary 14, 2018
Staid busy, there was always something to do, but you did not always get the time that you needed to get things done.
I learned how to start up and run the equipment, Also learned how to fix all of them that I had to keep running.
Pros
There was plenty of work to keep you busy
Cons
Do not give you the time you need to get things done.
Pretty ok place...
Vibrator (Current Employee) –  Deep Run, NCFebruary 7, 2018
It's an ok place to work, I just wish that I was able to work my way up to a higher position. Also, I do not like having to stop working when the weather is bad. The great thing is it is close to home and it is a learning experience. The hard part, I would have to say, is not getting many benefits and no raises.
Pros
I learned how to mix cement and how to work in a group setting.
Cons
The only con is, mainly, the benefits.
Best Job Ever!
Area Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHNovember 22, 2017
Infiltrator Water Technologies is a great place to work, Unbelievable Work Environment, Great Compensation, Great People! I wish I could still be there...
Pros
Company Culture, Products, Support, Compensation
Cons
Lots of time on the road
Very productive and busy workplace
Assistant Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Phenix City, ALAugust 16, 2017
It was a learning experience a lot of different machinery to learn to operate...i started off as an truck loader and moved uo to asst team lead within 3 years..!!
Pros
Vacation time
Cons
Short breaks
Very dishonest and un-loyal company
Area Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Old Saybrook, CTJune 26, 2017
Terrible company to work for. There are zero advancement opportunities and the management team will lie in order to get the most out of an employee while giving back the bare minimum.
Busy work environment
Quality Manager (Former Employee) –  Winchester, KYJune 19, 2017
Infiltrator is on the cutting edge of technology and new product development. Because of this there are new and changing opportunities to learn and grow within the company.
Yeah
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Winchester, KYFebruary 14, 2017
I liked jt a lot it was good i would refer a friend if i could oh yeah good place good good place people are friendly and cool yeah cool peeps
Fun and producrive workplace with plenty of room to learn and grow
Machine Operator/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Salisbury, NCNovember 10, 2016
Great people who you will become second family to thanks to frequent team activities and celebrations. Great workplace and very clean and organized. Job security is almost guaranteed once you can operate a machine and hit production. Also have the opportunity to cross train on nearly every job in the plant which also secures your place. Benefits are excellent, every national holiday is observed along with bonus days after those holidays. Raises occur every six months and job advancement is possible when you actually work toward ithe. Just a great and extremely fun place to work.
Pros
Benefits, job securit, abiltiy to learn different things as quickly as you want, great people, great management, team and company events
Cons
The climate in winter and summer is terrible, work slows to a crawl in the winter

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infiltrator Water Technologies LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Infiltrator Water Technologies LLC Reviews by Location