Infineon Technologies Employee Reviews

Good
Customer Service for billing and sales (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAOctober 11, 2019
Environment was good, co-workers were friendly, safe area.
Pros
medical
Cons
supervisors not really accesible
Reasble good place to work
Field Applications Engineer (Current Employee) –  Northeast regionSeptember 7, 2019
Management was good, then political change for another manager who was horrible. Lots of training, many conference calls, good if you are good at a political environment.
Lots of friendly people there.
Failure Analysis technician (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAAugust 13, 2019
My shift was from 8 to 5 or 9 to 6, which ever was needed. Over the course of the 17 years I worked there I work all of the shifts. I learned all aspects of failure analysis. I learned delayering, decapsulation, cross-sections. I used microscopes and SEM's. Management was good. The culture was also good. The hardest part of the job getting participation in the Five S system. The most enjoyable part of the job was working on the FET's and IC's
The manager has trusted for the employee to do the work without micromanaging.
Senior Tax Analyst (Former Employee) –  Milpitas, CAJuly 24, 2019
I love to work there with the great environment and friendly co-workers. I would recommend to work there. Regards to benefits, I believe it is good and fair to the employees.
Security Officer
Allied Universal Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Livonia, MIJuly 19, 2019
Infinion is one of the places one looks forward working at--all employees are helpful and friendly I have learned what is required as far as the procedures of the bldg. I have also did some shipping.receiving-greeting the clients {new and current} in a professional and friendly manner-The management is very helpful -also passing out badges to visiting clients-
Great place to work, but not enough money
Material handler in shipping and receiving (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZJuly 16, 2019
I look forward to going to work. Coworkers are great. In just the few years I have been here, my work has doubled, yet never a raise. Or not a truly noticeable one. In my position at work, my attendance is vital. Yet, I feel I'm not being compensated substantial enough.
Pros
Great company to work for
Cons
Can't live off the pay. Need a second job
Infineon is a great place to work
Field Applications Engineer (Former Employee) –  Milpitas, CAJuly 16, 2019
Infineon is an Austrian based company who believes in investing in its newly acquired talent by send ing the new employee where ever needed to get the specific knowledge about the product and its use in applications. This is followed by yearly refreshers. M anagement is very likable and fair. Promotion is based upon abilities anbd not personalities. Get the job done correctly and on schedule and you are in phase with the company .
TCompany merges affected my career
Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAJuly 2, 2019
Due to company merges, my career was deeply affected. Management hide some deep issues prior the merges, that caused a financil crisis in my division
New mnagement was not willing to listen/fix underline issues, and prefer the parent company employees over the merged company

This cused major laid offs due to managemeant inadecquencies to react in a timely manner, despite our recommendtions
Pros
Technology Market Leader
Cons
Merger caused massive laid offs and financial crisis
Not a fun place to work due to poor political working enviroment.
Senior RF Product Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Morgan Hill, CAJune 24, 2019
Working at Infineon was a fun experience. There were device prediction models to simulate to shorten design cycle. It is very helpful to compare simulation results and actual test bench measurements.
Good big corporation, some departments are great
Reliability Technician (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAJune 21, 2019
If they weren’t going to close down the facility in 1-2 years it would be a great place to work. Over 600 people are going to be laid off. Out of 750 they said 150 or less will stay onboard. Mostly design and marking/sales. Facility is very old but well maintained. My supervisor was great. Some BS drama with some sections, as is typical in such a large place.
Pros
Cafe onsite, pay OK, most people nice
Cons
Plant being shutdown. Very big global corporate mentality.
Management words does not match actions
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZJune 16, 2019
Was told quality counts, but only care about quantity. Production and maintenance leads are “good ole boys”, performance and hard work means nothing except that you’ll be the one doing all the work while the long timers/ good ole boys get to do nothing but eat, sleep, surf internet/watch movies. And these good ole boys will disrespect you, belittle you, rude, think they’re better than you.

NOT a fun place to go to work. They give free coffee, random donuts and cakes, and thinks this makes it a great place to work.
Pros
Trying real hard to think of one
Cons
Very long list.....start with disrespect from leads production and maintenance
Well worth it even if a temp
Tester (Current Employee) –  Leominster, MAJune 13, 2019
From the day you have orientation, you’re treated as if you’re a permanent member of the company. Very relaxed. They actually care about all their employees. Very flexible and very understanding.
Enjoy to work with infineon
Engineer technician (Former Employee) –  Morgan Hill, CAJune 11, 2019
One of the best company I work for a long time.
friendly coworker, a lof of help,
People friendly and very cooperate
The boss is helping when you are in trouble
Dead end job
Operator III (Current Employee) –  Temecula, CAMay 22, 2019
Was promised advancement in the company, took the most difficult certifications and got next to nothing. They use you up and take advantage of you. All about numbers and "beating" the other shifts. Pay for what you do is not worth it.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Company shutting down, making uneccesary changes, low pay, bad management
Great place, motivational driven people
RELIABILIY OPERATOR (Current Employee) –  Temecula, CAApril 24, 2019
Fast paced environment. Lots to learn. Everyone is helpful and encourages everyone to learn and strive to be the best they can be. Management can use a little work but overall great people. Hardest part of the job would be getting used to different types of work ethics and personalities surrounding you.
Might've been the best job I've had
Warehouse Tech (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, NJApril 3, 2019
I lessened a lot at Infineon Technologies. It was my first picking job. I also packed and shipped customer orders. I learned how to ship customer products via UPS and FedEx through UPS/FedEx automated programs. I dealt with international customers. Had to leave Infineon Technologies moved production back to it's home country in Germany.
Pros
Learned the basic warehouse functions
Cons
Company left America
Good place to work with the right shift
Manufacturing Operator (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZMarch 26, 2019
A typical day at work starts immediately as you enter the cleanroom. While there you will be working constantly as there is little to no downtime. However, there are two paid thirty minute breaks and one unpaid 45 minute lunch.

Working here has taught me great time and risk management skills as well as the ability to train others in my line of work so that they can go about their daily duties more effectively.

Management here is good when they are directly above you but there is a severe disconnect past direct reports to your immediate manager. Thankfully, you don't often have to report to those above your immediate manager.

Workplace culture is up beat and with the right shift (being 1,2,3,4) swing shifts.

The hardest part of the job is making sure you don't fall behind. This requires an individual who can keep ahead of their workflow constantly while being able to function independently. While you can rely on others from time to time to pick up slack this will eventually be viewed in a negative context.

The most enjoyable part of the job are my fellow employees.
Pros
free breaks
Cons
unpaid lunch, high stress environment to meet deadlines
I liked what I saw.
Contract Layout Designer (Former Employee) –  Burlington, VTMarch 19, 2019
I worked for 3 months during the summer.

I was physically located at the IBM facility. I was mostly working with engineers that were native Germans.

It was a pleasant experience.
Pros
Nice environment
Cons
Far from my family at the time
Professional and organized
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  ParisMarch 2, 2019
Infineon is a company whose performance is based on employees, organization and products quality.
As a salesperson, it is very pleasant to work at Infineon because the value of the word given to customers is always respected.
To continue to grow/evolve, Infineon should be more open to international culture (still german centric)
culture is hard to fit in
Sinior project managert (Current Employee) –  Leominster, MAFebruary 14, 2019
Infineon is a big company with a lots of opportunities. However the sites are not local, if you are in a small site like one in Leominster it is not that easy to grow in this company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infineon Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.