Infineon Technologies Employee Reviews

Infineon is a process oriented company.
Marketing Manager - Enterprise Solutions (Former Employee) –  Rhode IslandMay 24, 2018
Infineon is a good quality oriented company. Infineon tends to include very active days. Infineon is generally a process driven organization. The teams are knowledgeable.
Laid off too early to know much about the company
Thin Films Division Process Engineer (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMay 23, 2018
I was hired by Infineon to staff up a new fab that they never ended up opening. I was laid off less than three months after starting, so never really had the opportunity to learn the company.
Semiconductor stability?
Technician (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZMay 16, 2018
Not sure on the stability of the semiconductor industry overall. People are generally nice but it is somewhat cut throat. Management states they want quality but really want output. Could be more of a Team culture but again they only look out for themselves.
Management Politics
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Morgan Hill, CAApril 8, 2018
I love what I do and what I did there. Management was not consistent and did not set a safe and happy environment. Lack of accountability...Encouragement was lacking.
Pros
Co-Workers were great to work with
Cons
I was not happy there
Not fair pay
Production Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAApril 4, 2018
Pay wasn't fair for cost of living. There temp to perm process is very slow. Management wasn't well versed in that they were doing. Alot of laziness throughout the company outside of the Fabrication clean room area as I worked in both area's.
Pros
None really.
Cons
long shifts
Solid employment. Good working environment
Line Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Morgan Hill, CAApril 2, 2018
Job was good paying. Equipment and production line maintenance. Supporting operators to maintain good product flow. Training was insufficient to achieve management expectations. Graveyard shift was a stress to health and wellness. Solving problems and completing fixes were very satisfying. Working alongside good people and knowing they appreciated your assistance was also a good thing.
Pros
Proffesional environment. Comfortable working conditions. Great pay. Great benefits.
Cons
Graveyard shift not recognized for the effort, Demands of management were above training levels, Also politics within workplace were detrimental to a comfortable environment.
Great people to work with
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CAMarch 6, 2018
The people make up the company. Very diverse culture. Friendly atmosphere to work in. Not much room for advancement. The Executive Assistants help to make the company run smoothly.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere
Cons
The CEO is influenced by a Senior Executive. Not good business practice.
Infinieon is a good company to work for.
Line Equipment Technician (Former Employee) –  Morgan Hill, CAFebruary 19, 2018
Infinieon is a great place to work, I love the equipments there, they are reliable and safe to work with and there are a lot of skills to learn.
The most enjoyable part of the job were worked as a team, and help operators resolved the issues daily.
cut-throat culture
Accounts Payable Manager/Finance Division (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CA 95112February 17, 2018
Best part of the job was interacting with customers and vendors. it was critical to mead daily, weekly, and monthly deadlines to accomplish company goals and objectives.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
hardly had time for any breaks; very fast-paced and demanding
Clean Room environment with daily inspections
Manufacturing Operator (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAFebruary 11, 2018
Clean room environment used to inspect product going to be shipped out. Not for those with breathing trouble. Alot of technical experience with computers is the only way to advance. Low raises.
Pros
Great Hours/Pay. Low Impact work
Cons
Feels as if you're in a confined space. Temperature Fluctuates while in "bunny suit".
Great people!
HR Business Partner (Current Employee) –  Milpitas, CADecember 17, 2017
Infineon has an incredible employee base comprised of very smart and inventive people! Clear focus on driving organizational growth through market penetration.
good place to work
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Morgan Hill, CADecember 13, 2017
i really enjoyed working for the company it was consistent. I think the swing shift manager could have been so much better. All in all the pay was good and there was lots of over time available during the holiday season
Busy days, high workload, high expectations
Manager (Current Employee) –  Villach (Stadt), KNovember 16, 2017
Infineon is an interesting place to work. High expectations from upper management translates to a high workload. It's manageable if you're smart about it.
Productive, Encouraging, Good work life balance
Senior Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Milpitas, CANovember 4, 2017
Good benefits, good people, nice work life balance. New Challenges and path to grow. Great management, always encouraging, clear communication. Co-operative global team.
Really enjoyed working there.
Lead Operator (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAOctober 19, 2017
The company allowed me to grow and learn many things. Benefits are good and also treated people fairly. I was able to work with engineering and process personal which improved my knowledge.
Great Place to work
Payroll Specialist (Current Employee) –  Milpitas, CAOctober 4, 2017
I loved working here, They lost the budget for my position and give me 20 days. The salary was LOW for a Payroll Specialist, bit what made up for that was my Manager!! She is the best Payroll Manger I have ever worked for. I have been processing Payroll for the last 12 years and she has been a teacher, friend, just a great mentor. I am going to miss her as well as Infineon. This company is a great company to work for very organized. Things are done correctly here.
Pros
Great People Mangers are Supportive
Cons
Salary's are low, budget are cut quickly
Awesome Company to Work for
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Milpitas, CASeptember 17, 2017
I loved the diversity of the cultures at Infineon. Everyone really worked as a team in each department, and were very outgoing and respectable. I appreciated the fact that when the Manager was traveling for extended periods of time he would make it a point to go around and say hello to everyone and ask how things were going when he returned.
Good workplace

Job wasn't too stressful
Good work-life balance

Good salary
Enjoyable work experience
People are great for the most part
Photolithography Equipment Technician (Current Employee) –  Temecula, CASeptember 5, 2017
Met a lot of great people there. Work environment can tend to be bad due to poor management. State of the company is unknown. Schedule is great, 4/3 swing, long days but long weekends.
stressful at time but nothing crazy
Production Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Morgan Hill, CAAugust 25, 2017
It can be fun some days but work is there and the push for production is #1. Ive learned how to run and fix many machines while i was there. people are willing to show you just about anything you want to learn.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
management needs to be more involved with other groups

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infineon Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.