Infinite Campus

Infinite Campus Employee Reviews

Casual place to work
Casual place to work where you can wear casual clothes to work. I enjoyed the free food perk. I also enjoyed the amount collaboration between the different teams.
Fast Paced Culture
A fast paced company that is always on the move. No two days are ever the same - you will never be bored. The free lunch and corn hole games aren't too bad either.
A fulfilling workplace with chaotic leadership
The work is some of the most rewarding a developer can get. The times you get to interact directly with schools can make what you do feel so impactful that it really makes the job worth it.
The culture is laid back. They have incentives like free lunch which is made by a professional chef who is amazing.

The hardest part of the job is whenever management gets involved with a project. It was often like dealing with a 7 headed giant with each one having a different decision and never talking with each other. Some of the leadership took the approach of never making a decision until absolutely necessary which left teams in the dark.
They promote friends and family, not the most qualified
They promote friends and family, not the most qualified. I was a programmer before I came to work at this company, but I could not do a lateral transfer because the one job went to a friend instead.
Good people - terrible management
There is a huge disconnect between the staff and the management, as well generally inconsistent communication. Nobody knows what's really going on, and when you do get someone to answer, it's contradicted by somebody else. The managers are elitist and there is a ton of nepotism.
Pros
Free lunch - relaxed environment
Cons
constant chaos with no real direction provided by managment
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Hard working, yet relaxed atmosphere. Great place to work with opportunities to grow and advance. Wonderful culture. Ability to take part in many company initiatives.
Pros
Benefits, free lunch
Relaxed and productive environment
Company culture is excellent at Infinite Campus, with a rock climbing wall and free lunch everyday employee collaboration and teamwork is encouraged. Management is helpful and very approachable which contributes to success at Infinite campus.
Pros
Free lunch, Rock climbing wall, relaxed environment
Private small company will leave you behind when you are getting old
Poor management Poor health insurance plans Long working hours Stressful working environment Lower salary

Even though it offers free lunch, but the money comes from part of your paychecks.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Poor management, Poor health insurance plans, Long working hours, Stressful working environment, Lower salary
Team oriented environment
The management and team members are great to work with. My work was highly manageable. It's a newer company so the Human Resource department lacks in communication.
Pros
Free Lunches
Infinite Campus
A typical day is unknown, can vary by season and day.

I learned that I am innovative and have creative ideas. Campus allowed me to implement those ideas to better the application.

Management could be better at strategy and communication of that strategy.

Work place culture: Very Relaxed but fast paced. Customer needs are a top priority.

Hardest: Fast paced, ever changing application

Enjoyable: The people
Pros
Free Lunches, Great Employees
Cons
Flat Organization, no advancement
Great working environment
Friendly people. Balanced work environment. Strong teamwork culture. Employees genuinely care about providing useful software for schools, teachers, and students.
Great atmosphere and supportive coworkers
All in all, a great place to work. A great place if you have family and want balance. It's not the newest tech stack and the dev tools are a little outdated, but that just means you'll always have work to do and don't need to be afraid of lay-offs.

Flexible hours, free lunch, option to work from home when necessary (not all the time), casual dress and great managers!
Best place I have ever worked!!
I only worked there nine months, but it was by far the best place I have ever worked! Everyone was awesome! The only reason I left was because my husband was offered a job in another state. You will not find a better place to work!
Pros
Awesome working environment, casual, free lunches, sodas and coffee.
Relaxed culture with free lunches and drinks
Great place to work with friendly and helpful co-workers who are always ready to answer any questions. Learned a lot of programming technologies such as: REST, Git, HK2, and OAuth. Management does not micromanage. Most challenging is learning how to write unit tests. But I enjoyed the challenge of learning all these new technologies.
Laid back atomsphere
A laid back working environment. Free lunches and soda. Management is hands off, yet accessible. Company is still growing. Communication could be improved and more opportunities for all employees would be nice.
Pros
Free lunches, laid back
Cons
Poor communication
Laid back environment
With a flexible schedule and a great mentor, I enjoyed coming to work everyday. I was able to learn new skills and able to make the life of school district employees easier when converting to a new district software.
Pros
Free lunches, climbing wall
Cons
bad health care plan
Good management that believes in keeping both work and family as priorities.
Infinite Campus had many perks and company benefits that were very good. PTO, other time off, free lunches, very flat management structure, management who listens, etc.
Google-esque student information system provider located in the Midwest.
Infinite Campus is a phenomenal place to work offering an unrivaled work-life balance, unparalleled customer service, a great product, state-of-the-art facilities, and friendly atmosphere.

Management is friendly, focused, and is truly dedicated to the success of the company as well as the well-being of the employees. Managerial structure is relatively horizontal and somewhat loosely defined. Individual initiative is highly encouraged as is collaboration across multiple working groups. Co-workers are universally friendly and skilled at their areas of expertise.

The most difficult part of the job can be the individual tasks themselves. As a developer, one may run into a logical conundrum that may take several hours of concentrated brain-power. This of course leads to the most enjoyable part of the job which is the awesome feeling of accomplishment after finishing a challenging task, as many a developer can attest.
Pros
Free lunch at the company restaurant, flexible hours, friendly atmosphere, beautiful campus
Cons
Advancement within the company is not clearly defined
high-energy workplace, culture of expertise balancing individual needs
This is the best place I've ever worked. Everyone is respected by everyone else, at the same time that standards are very high! I was motivated to give my very best every day. The work environment is beautiful, open and relaxed.
Pros
free lunch, koi pond, windows, rural setting, onsite climbing wall, flexible work hours, telecommuting and remote employment
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infinite Campus. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3
4.3
Ratings from women
InHerSight Score
3.6Personal Development
3.7Career Opportunities
3.6Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Infinite Campus Reviews by Location