Infinite Energy Employee Reviews

Productive company that focuses on the big picture.
Residential Salesman (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLJanuary 16, 2019
At Infinite Energy I have learned how to handle customer related issues regarding bills for natural gas and electricity services. The management style is very relaxed and structured.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Great place to work!
Inbound sales (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLDecember 10, 2018
You come in with assignments waiting for you to complete throughout the day. Here, you got to stay on your toes for constant changes. You work multiple markets where things can either change everyday or every month. Never a dull moment.
Awesome work environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLNovember 13, 2018
Great place to work with opportunity to grow and learn. Awesome benefits, commission structure robust, and lucrative. Company Culture Is one of a kind!
Pros
Cons
Training
Great Place to Work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLOctober 19, 2018
The owners are great and really believe in their company they try to maintain a fun and competitive atmosphere and it really helps everyone put their best foot forward.
Pros
Appreciation Days
Cons
Sometimes they hire the wrong people
Review
Personal Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLOctober 12, 2018
This company is not my favorite to work for..They over load there employees with to much work at one time... they expectation are not realistic. I would not work there again and I would not recommend this company to anyone.
Law Clerk, Corporate Counsel (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLSeptember 23, 2018
I enjoyed my time with infinite energy and would continue to live there if it wasn't in gainesville fl. They are a lot of fun and drive their goals through their mission.
The BEST place I have ever worked
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLJuly 29, 2018
Hands down the most wonderful company to work for. Not only for the supportive and positive culture company wide, the benefits are unrivaled. You are treated as family, IE fully embraces and understands the importance of work/life balance.
Pros
Onsite Gym, Fully paid for medical
Cons
Cannot continue my employment due to relocation
Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table and fitness room.
Call Center Analyst (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLJuly 18, 2018
Excellent, productive and fun workplace with ping pong table and fitness room. Relaxing great workplace nice culture really enjoyable. I will always will recommend this company to anyone. So sad that I had to relocated.

Sincerely,
Former Employee
for 11 years
Growing company with good benefits
Residential Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLJuly 3, 2018
Typical day in sales inbound call center involved numerous phone calls, processing contracts and applications for utility services in multiple states.
Management was very constructive environment to learn in, and usually fun to work. Later, changed with the company growth and not many of the same supervisors are with the company now. Most have transferred to other jobs with more room for growth in upper management. Culture is very adamant about political correctness. Most enjoyable part of the job was the co-workers and company events.
Pros
Great health benefits, reasonable schedule.
Cons
Keeping up with call volume
This is a good place to work
Security Officer (Full-time) (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAMay 18, 2018
We work as a team Management Lisa is a great person and is great to work for, there is nothing hard about this job and if you have questions ask they will help
Pros
management is great
Cons
pay
Infinite Energy Inc
ASR (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLMay 15, 2018
Hands down, best company I've ever worked for. Not only do they provide your benefits, they pay them 100%. They definitely care about their employees as well as their customers. IEI has grown temendously, & will continue to grown and expand, because of the care they put into their employees & their product
Pros
Amazing Company
Excellent place to work
Sales Support Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLApril 17, 2018
They are always wanting your input and they use it. You get paid for what you do. They have a good 401K, fitness center, excellent Christmas party, excellent summer party.
Pros
Fantastic people who own the business
Cons
A very welcoming environment with great people.
Residential Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLApril 10, 2018
I thoroughly enjoyed working at Infinite Energy; not only was it my first sales job, but it was also the job that I've made the most money from on a part-time salary. Meeting a sales ratio every month was very tough, and it definitely got more difficult towards the end, as the company was facing budget cuts and needed to raise the sales ratio.

In the end I had to leave to take on a full-time internship for my major at UF. I wish things could have been different, and that I could have stayed there until I graduated. They are extremely helpful with students, and were always willing to work with me whenever I needed time off. Couldn't ask for a better experience.
Pros
Easy to schedule time off, no restrictions to what you can do at your desk while not on the phone, high pay etc.
Cons
Meeting a sales ratio every month
Great Place to Work
Junior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLMarch 1, 2018
Infinite Energy made me a better employee because they are a great employer. The owners are very engaging. They really care about their employees. The only reason I left is because I had to relocate.
Good workplace community and benefits, frequent re-orgs
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLFebruary 26, 2018
Infinite Energy was a good place to work, with a friendly company culture and fairly good benefits. I learned a great deal of SQL and reporting skills while working there. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping fellow coworkers solve problems. The unfortunate part of the job was the relatively frequent re-orgs and lack of reliable job security.
Pros
Community atmosphere, benefits
Tough Policitical Environment
Senior Financial Accountant (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLDecember 25, 2017
The Controller was eventually replaced, but while I was there the Controller created an unperoductive, back stabbing political environment. I heard it got better under a new COO.
The ideal part time job for me
Facilities Caretaker (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLNovember 25, 2017
Polite and considerate coworkers with a general attitude that people matter. Great effort to create a healthy and positive work culture both for customers and employees.
Pros
hours and stress reduction optimized for longevity
Cons
none at my level of responsibility
Commercial Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FL 32607October 31, 2017
Infinite Energy is a good place to work, however if you are looking to move up or into a different department within the company your chances are slim.
Pros
Amenities
A Fantastic Company to Work For
Sales & Marketing (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLOctober 30, 2017
Infinite Energy is a company you’re proud to work for. The culture is friendly, open and collaborative, and their commitment to the community is inspiring. This is a place where you’re excited to come to work every day!
Pros
Onsite Gym, Opportunities to Volunteer, Collaborative Work Environment
Great work culture
Marketing and Sales (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLOctober 26, 2017
Best place I've EVER worked. I enjoy what I do, they pay well, and the people I work with are fantastic. I wish I'd found Infinite Energy years earlier.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infinite Energy. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3

Ratings from women

3.9InHerSight Score

4.1Personal Development

4.1Career Opportunities

3.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight