Infinite Energy Employee Reviews

4.3
Ratings breakdown
Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table and fitness room.
Call Center Analyst (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLJuly 18, 2018
Excellent, productive and fun workplace with ping pong table and fitness room. Relaxing great workplace nice culture really enjoyable. I will always will recommend this company to anyone. So sad that I had to relocated.

Sincerely,
Former Employee
for 11 years
Growing company with good benefits
Residential Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLJuly 3, 2018
Typical day in sales inbound call center involved numerous phone calls, processing contracts and applications for utility services in multiple states.
Management was very constructive environment to learn in, and usually fun to work. Later, changed with the company growth and not many of the same supervisors are with the company now. Most have transferred to other jobs with more room for growth in upper management. Culture is very adamant about political correctness. Most enjoyable part of the job was the co-workers and company events.
Pros
Great health benefits, reasonable schedule.
Cons
Keeping up with call volume
This is a good place to work
Security Officer (Full-time) (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAMay 18, 2018
We work as a team Management Lisa is a great person and is great to work for, there is nothing hard about this job and if you have questions ask they will help
Pros
management is great
Cons
pay
Infinite Energy Inc
ASR (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLMay 15, 2018
Hands down, best company I've ever worked for. Not only do they provide your benefits, they pay them 100%. They definitely care about their employees as well as their customers. IEI has grown temendously, & will continue to grown and expand, because of the care they put into their employees & their product
Pros
Amazing Company
Excellent place to work
Sales Support Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLApril 17, 2018
They are always wanting your input and they use it. You get paid for what you do. They have a good 401K, fitness center, excellent Christmas party, excellent summer party.
Pros
Fantastic people who own the business
Cons
A very welcoming environment with great people.
Residential Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLApril 10, 2018
I thoroughly enjoyed working at Infinite Energy; not only was it my first sales job, but it was also the job that I've made the most money from on a part-time salary. Meeting a sales ratio every month was very tough, and it definitely got more difficult towards the end, as the company was facing budget cuts and needed to raise the sales ratio.

In the end I had to leave to take on a full-time internship for my major at UF. I wish things could have been different, and that I could have stayed there until I graduated. They are extremely helpful with students, and were always willing to work with me whenever I needed time off. Couldn't ask for a better experience.
Pros
Easy to schedule time off, no restrictions to what you can do at your desk while not on the phone, high pay etc.
Cons
Meeting a sales ratio every month
Great Place to Work
Junior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLMarch 1, 2018
Infinite Energy made me a better employee because they are a great employer. The owners are very engaging. They really care about their employees. The only reason I left is because I had to relocate.
Good workplace community and benefits, frequent re-orgs
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLFebruary 26, 2018
Infinite Energy was a good place to work, with a friendly company culture and fairly good benefits. I learned a great deal of SQL and reporting skills while working there. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping fellow coworkers solve problems. The unfortunate part of the job was the relatively frequent re-orgs and lack of reliable job security.
Pros
Community atmosphere, benefits
Tough Policitical Environment
Senior Financial Accountant (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLDecember 25, 2017
The Controller was eventually replaced, but while I was there the Controller created an unperoductive, back stabbing political environment. I heard it got better under a new COO.
The ideal part time job for me
Facilities Caretaker (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLNovember 25, 2017
Polite and considerate coworkers with a general attitude that people matter. Great effort to create a healthy and positive work culture both for customers and employees.
Pros
hours and stress reduction optimized for longevity
Cons
none at my level of responsibility
Commercial Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FL 32607October 31, 2017
Infinite Energy is a good place to work, however if you are looking to move up or into a different department within the company your chances are slim.
Pros
Amenities
A Fantastic Company to Work For
Sales & Marketing (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLOctober 30, 2017
Infinite Energy is a company you’re proud to work for. The culture is friendly, open and collaborative, and their commitment to the community is inspiring. This is a place where you’re excited to come to work every day!
Pros
Onsite Gym, Opportunities to Volunteer, Collaborative Work Environment
Great work culture
Marketing and Sales (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLOctober 26, 2017
Best place I've EVER worked. I enjoy what I do, they pay well, and the people I work with are fantastic. I wish I'd found Infinite Energy years earlier.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLOctober 26, 2017
I cannot say enough about Infinite Energy. I have been with the company over five years and they provide everything you would want in a great company. The owners and management really care about employees and make you feel like family.
Pros
Great healthcare, culture, management team, relaxed dress code
Cons
low employee tuition, small town
Company that takes care of their employees
Accounting Analyst - Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLSeptember 18, 2017
IEI encourages employees to grow and succeed. Always will to take care of their "own" in many ways. Tuition reimbursement is one way. It does not matter what degree you are wanting to go to school for as long as you are going.
Pros
Tuition reimbursement, $50k give away at Christmas time.
Cons
Lack of communication
Best place ever
Commercial Sales (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 18, 2017
Loved working here, greatest place to work. The management was great and the pay was awesome. The only reason I left is to relocate for my family. Loved it though
Wonderful place for overall development professionally and personally
Commercial Outbound Representative (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLAugust 15, 2017
I learned so much from working at Infinite Energy. The lessons I learned from the 4 plus years of working there has been tremendous for my development as a professional. Make the most of your time there and you will be a better person afterwards.
Pros
awesome training programs
Cons
extremely competitive and lack for advance
Overall positive but lacked growth potential
Commercial Outbound Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLJuly 18, 2017
There were a lot of things to like about Infinite Energy. Everything from the flexible schedule and the competitive pay to the amenities; fitness center, ping pong, and countless other things. Its a great place to work for those just looking to work. But to those with a passion for the industry and an eye toward advanced growth within the company there isn't much opportunity for upward mobility.
Pros
great work environment
Cons
lack of growth opporunity, upward mobility
Awesome Company
Senior Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLJune 29, 2017
I absolutely love working at Infinite Energy. The culture is what every company should strive for. I enjoy building relationships with new customers each day, as well as maintaining long lasting customer relationships. Management is very caring and knowledgable. The most enjoyable part of my job is the opportunity to assist businesses in natural gas management and improving their bottom line with the correct product options.
Nice place to work
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLJune 5, 2017
Great place to work , had a great experience. Was disappointed that they closed our office and we were laid off. Will recommend the corporate office to friends.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infinite Energy. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

4.3InHerSight Score

4.2Personal Development

4.2Career Opportunities

4.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight