INFINITE SERVICES, INC

INFINITE SERVICES, INC Employee Reviews

They try to accomodate to your needs.
They created a site in which you can insert session notes as oppose to using SESIS directly. The site calculates your hours and salary. You make your own schedule so it can be a full day or half a day. The hardest part of the job is writing up the session notes especially when you have a large number of students.
Good hours, not so great benefits
My recruiter was very dependable. She answered any and all questions to the best of her knowledge, even if she had to redirect me to the proper source. Company culture is fun if you choose to participate because you might be working outside the Brooklyn area where headquarters is located. My one gripe is benefits, specifically that there is not much PTO. Otherwise, very good company to work for.
Great agency if you are doing your CFY!
The office staff is typically very helpful and responsive via email. The billing system was updated last year so that all notes are transferred to SESIS, which is a relief for the providers. I finished my CFY with Infinite Services, which is a big deal for any aspiring SLP. The CF supervision is STELLAR. I can't emphasize this enough! After speaking to other CFs who I graduated with (and on facebook groups), I have to say that Infinite's supervisor really goes above and beyond to help out the clinical fellows. She always responds to emails promptly and professionally. She's personally helped me out so much with issues at both of my schools and answered all of my questions. Believe me, I would bombard her with questions and scenarios and she would respond to every single one! She also gave suggestions for therapy activities/materials when I was unsure about how to proceed with a particular student or condition. She is such a sweet and helpful person and I would recommend this agency to any prospective clinical fellow for that reason alone. By the end of my CFY, I felt very comfortable with therapy, writing appropriate goals for both school-aged and preschool populations, writing PLOPs or Eval reports, and I was on top of notes. There are so many facets to this job, so it definitely helps to have a CF supervisor who is so available and knowledgeable! Pay is delivered through direct deposit weekly, which is nice. Make sure your session notes are always in on time so as not to create issues with payroll. If there is any problem, Infinite's staff is more than willing to get on - more...
Pros
Weekly direct deposit, fabulous supervision for SLP CFs, offers placements in Queens
Cons
Get the same transmittals for cases already rejected or literally could not fit into my schedule
Very small company
Work is slow in the winter time. No benefits and low paying. Very fast paced work that results in poor quality work. Supervisors are very demanding and don't do there share of the workload.
Great Place to Work
Infinite Services is a great place to work! The hiring process is very straightforward, but also thorough. The management and help that everyone there provides is incredible, and everyone is always willing to provide support.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Easy Job
Easy job but no benefits or room for advancement, mainly only painting and it was all same color painting, some long days but it was very easy work, no compensation for all the driving that you are required to do
Professional place to work with a work/life balance
This agency is a wonderful, family friendly place to work. Everyone is friendly but professional. The environment screams team work here. There is a lot of support and understanding at this agency. There is always snacks, tea, coffee and water upon entry to the office. Management doesn't rule with an iron fist. They are a humble group of managers. I enjoy my co-workers, they makes it easy to work on a difficult day.
Pros
professionalism, good work environment
Cons
none yet
June 13, 2017
Thanks for your review! We enjoy having you here at Infinite Services!
Great for SLP, no OT support
This agency is great if you are an SLP, but there is no clinical support for OTs. If you have little or no experience with the pediatric population and school-based therapy then this agency is not the right fit for you. They do find cases for you promptly and on the first day, the Supervisor will meet with you at the school and help you with scheduling students. Other then that, there is no one to help or advise you on clinical matters.

The pay is ok. Good luck if you need summer work.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
No lunch break, no clinical support for OT, no benefits
June 13, 2017
I am so sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience. It is always our intention to have all employees feel supported. Thank you for acknowledging our Speech program. We have grown as an organization and can now support better clinicians of other disciplines.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at INFINITE SERVICES, INC?
good job/work balance
Great place to work at, the coordinators are friendly and easy to work with. You choose your own number of cases and the compensation is good!
June 13, 2017
Thanks for the review! The Infinite Services team really appreciate it.
Great company to start Clinical fellowship year
I have been employed with the company for about 6 months and have had very positive experience.
The school I had been assigned was easy to get to by a train and I had no problems getting there even on a lot of snow days last winter.

On my first day at the school my supervisor came to meet me and made sure I had a room and a list of all the students in my caseload, She introduced me to the administration and overall helped me with paperwork smoothing out things that occurred on first days at school. During my entire time at the company, the supervisor was available to answer all my questions related to any issues whether it was writing progress reports or challenging cases in my caseload. She is not only an awesome supervisor but also a wonderful person who truly wants you to succeed.

Also, I would like to note that the entire staff at Infinite Services was highly professional and very pleasant to work with. I will certainly miss them all!
Pros
Supervisor visits, supervisor's availability to answer questions, very efficient and friendly staff
June 13, 2017
It is wonderful to hear you had a great Clinical Fellowship with us. The Infinite Services team tries our best to ensure our clinical staff is being supported clinically and administratively. Thanks for the review!
The best HR Director you could possibly have!
Lets face it, its the people (aka staff) that makes ANY company good or bad. In my experience, they are very helpful and pretty good in almost everything: pay, schedule, etc. especially their HR director - I won't mention the name but she's pretty awesome.

As long as you're not picky when it comes to locations of your coverage (whether on-going or not), you'll never be out of work - guaranteed!
Pros
Supportive staff, direct deposit within 1 week
Cons
they require coverage / vacation notice of atleast 2 weeks
June 13, 2017
Thank you for the review and acknowledging the staff here at Infinite Services. We really appreciate your feedback. Regarding the vacation coverage, 2 weeks is standard notice but we do take it case by case. Thanks again for the positive review!
This was a highly positive first experience into the working world.
GENERAL:
The transition from school to the work world is not a clear or easy move for many. One commonly spends 20 or more years completing school and then one fine day you have a job where everything is relatively new to you. Its completely normal to be apprehensive of starting new and to be unsure of yourself. Therefore, a supportive and understanding company where the staff understands your position and does as much as possible to accommodate your learning experience can truly make the transition to work a positive undertaking. This was certainly the case at Infinite Services.

I started at Infinite Services towards the end of January 2015 and continued until the end of school year. In the past 5 or so months that I've worked at Infinite Services I've found the staff working directly with you and those that aren't working directly with you to be very helpful, positive, and understanding. If I ever had any questions regarding basic procedures for filling out paperwork I always called and received an answer promptly.

SUPERVISION:

As a clinical fellow in Speech Language- Pathology I had a supervisor during my time there. She would make routine visits to check on my work with the students. She was always very positive in her critique of those things I could improve on, and always took notice and commended me on what I did correctly. After listening to her critique if I had follow up questions she always explained further so that I could implement those changes in the following sessions. During her critique I never felt demoralized or disrespected. This is very important
 - more...
June 13, 2017
Thank you so much for taking the time out to write this review. We try our best to give optimal levels of support both clinically and administratively.
Horrible company. Would not recommend
Staff was rude and they expect a lot for very little pay. Everything is done via paper. They say one thing and then blame you for it. Would not recommend this company even for part time.
June 13, 2017
It is never our intention to have an employee have a negative experience with our company so on behalf of Infinite Services, I apologize. Here at Infinite Services, we offer competitive, market value rates and in some instances go higher than the market value. The rates are worked out and agreed upon by the HR team and the employee and it is documented on the offer letter and signed by both parties. If you were unhappy about the rates, this could have been discussed with the HR Team prior to signing the offer letter. With regards to the paperwork, It is standard and follows the guidelines of the DOH, we do not ask for anything that other agencies are not asking for. I wish you the best of luck and I wish you had a better experience at Infinite Services like the majority of our employees.
pay is decent but they work to death.
Office staff is very helpful, however management does not appreciate people on the floor, they expect 100% productivity at all times without taking into consideration no shows and sick students/patients. Advise you to work here per diem if you need to, full time is not worth it with their unrealistic demands.
Pros
weekly direct deposit
Cons
very little work/life balance
June 13, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review Infinite Services. Unfortunately you did not have the greatest experience here. We have a great Speech program here led by a amazing Speech Supervisor who lends a ton of support to her speech team. My experience and countless others with Management has been a pleasurable one where they are understanding of the needs for personal time. We take into account for emergencies and other unplanned instances. If you are looking for full or part time work, contact the office and let us change your mind about your experience with us.
part time job
It was part time job for extra income. Was happy to leave it, it was more than I wanted to be doing.
June 13, 2017
Thanks for the review! Whether full or part time we offer optimum levels of care and we give our all. I am sorry it wasn't the greatest experience for you. It is a very fast paced industry.
An agency that truly cares about it's staff and those it services
I completed my CFY in its entirety with Infinite Services. This company is unlike many other agencies in which the CF is just another employee. They ensure that their CF's receive the appropriate amount of guidance and support necessary during one of the most crucial years as a clinician. I truly felt that my supervisor cared about my growth as a Speech Language Pathologist. Whenever she observed my sessions, she made sure to first provide the positives of the way I conducted my sessions as well as ways I can improve. My supervisor also gave me a plethora of insights that has led to observable improvements in my students.

Even though the paperwork (entering SESIS notes everyday, creating time sheets for billable sessions, progress reports, annual reports, planning) were difficult and time consuming, Infinite Services tried their best to make paperwork as efficient as possible. Most of the paperwork I sent in were via email.

Infinite Services are filled with staff full of integrity, making sure to the right thing when it comes to their practitioners, and of course, the clients they service. Also, they make sure to give its clinicians caseloads that work best for them. I ended up with a great caseload at a convenient location!
Pros
Support, quick feedback and responses, direct deposit, great locations for caseloads
Cons
Paperwork
June 13, 2017
Thanks for your review. Unfortunately we cannot help the paperwork but I am glad you are having a positive experience at Infinite Services.
Great place to work!
I recently joined Infinite Services, INC as a service provider. This agency is a wonderful and supportive place to work. So far my experience here has been incredibly positive. They provide you with many options, as well as with a lot of guidance and support, while at the same time also allowing you the independence to work and grow as a professional. All staff are frequently available for questions, concerns, and comments and are always a lot of help as well as happy to assist. I am extremely excited to continue to work at this agency. I have recommended it to my peers and will continue to do so. I would also definitely recommend to any other professionals interested in this agency.
June 13, 2017
Awesome review! Thanks so much for taking out the time to write such kind words!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at INFINITE SERVICES, INC. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9