INFINITE SERVICES, INC Employee Reviews

Very small company
Painter/Apartment Maintenance (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INJuly 20, 2018
Work is slow in the winter time. No benefits and low paying. Very fast paced work that results in poor quality work. Supervisors are very demanding and don't do there share of the workload.
Great Place to Work
Speech and Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJune 18, 2018
Infinite Services is a great place to work! The hiring process is very straightforward, but also thorough. The management and help that everyone there provides is incredible, and everyone is always willing to provide support.
Professional place to work with a work/life balance
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYApril 26, 2017
This agency is a wonderful, family friendly place to work. Everyone is friendly but professional. The environment screams team work here. There is a lot of support and understanding at this agency. There is always snacks, tea, coffee and water upon entry to the office. Management doesn't rule with an iron fist. They are a humble group of managers. I enjoy my co-workers, they makes it easy to work on a difficult day.
Pros
professionalism, good work environment
Cons
none yet
June 13, 2017

Thanks for your review! We enjoy having you here at Infinite Services!

Great for SLP, no OT support
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  New York City, NYJune 9, 2016
This agency is great if you are an SLP, but there is no clinical support for OTs. If you have little or no experience with the pediatric population and school-based therapy then this agency is not the right fit for you. They do find cases for you promptly and on the first day, the Supervisor will meet with you at the school and help you with scheduling students. Other then that, there is no one to help or advise you on clinical matters.

The pay is ok. Good luck if you need summer work.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
No lunch break, no clinical support for OT, no benefits
June 13, 2017

I am so sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience. It is always our intention to have all employees feel supported. Thank you for acknowledging our Speech program. We have grown as an organization and can now support better clinicians of other disciplines.

good job/work balance
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYFebruary 29, 2016
Great place to work at, the coordinators are friendly and easy to work with. You choose your own number of cases and the compensation is good!
June 13, 2017

Thanks for the review! The Infinite Services team really appreciate it.

Awesome Supervisor
Speech and Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Queens, NYFebruary 23, 2016
I am currently working in one of their contracted schools. The speech supervisor is AMAZING. She provides so much support. She answers her emails in a VERY reasonable time. She came with me on my first day to make sure I had everything I needed. She communicated with the school anytime I had an issue and really has been so supportive the past few months. I am so grateful to be able to work with her!
Pros
Great Supervisor, Weekly pay, Great Schedule
June 13, 2017

Thanks for the wonderful review! Infinite Services is lucky to have such an awesome Speech Supervisor. We are happy you are having a great experience as an employee of Infinite Services.

Great company to start Clinical fellowship year
SLP-CF (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 2, 2016
I have been employed with the company for about 6 months and have had very positive experience.
The school I had been assigned was easy to get to by a train and I had no problems getting there even on a lot of snow days last winter.
On my first day at the school my supervisor came to meet me and made sure I had a room and a list of all the students in my caseload, She introduced me to the administration and overall helped me with paperwork smoothing out things that occurred on first days at school. During my entire time at the company, the supervisor was available to answer all my questions related to any issues whether it was writing progress reports or challenging cases in my caseload. She is not only an awesome supervisor but also a wonderful person who truly wants you to succeed.
Also, I would like to note that the entire staff at Infinite Services was highly professional and very pleasant to work with. I will certainly miss them all!
Pros
Supervisor visits, supervisor's availability to answer questions, very efficient and friendly staff
June 13, 2017

It is wonderful to hear you had a great Clinical Fellowship with us. The Infinite Services team tries our best to ensure our clinical staff is being supported clinically and administratively. Thanks for the review!

The best HR Director you could possibly have!
COTA (Current Employee) –  Dry Harbor Nursing HomeAugust 10, 2015
Lets face it, its the people (aka staff) that makes ANY company good or bad. In my experience, they are very helpful and pretty good in almost everything: pay, schedule, etc. especially their HR director - I won't mention the name but she's pretty awesome.

As long as you're not picky when it comes to locations of your coverage (whether on-going or not), you'll never be out of work - guaranteed!
Pros
Supportive staff, direct deposit within 1 week
Cons
they require coverage / vacation notice of atleast 2 weeks
June 13, 2017

Thank you for the review and acknowledging the staff here at Infinite Services. We really appreciate your feedback. Regarding the vacation coverage, 2 weeks is standard notice but we do take it case by case. Thanks again for the positive review!

This was a highly positive first experience into the working world.
SLP-CFY (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJuly 1, 2015
GENERAL:
The transition from school to the work world is not a clear or easy move for many. One commonly spends 20 or more years completing school and then one fine day you have a job where everything is relatively new to you. Its completely normal to be apprehensive of starting new and to be unsure of yourself. Therefore, a supportive and understanding company where the staff understands your position and does as much as possible to accommodate your learning experience can truly make the transition to work a positive undertaking. This was certainly the case at Infinite Services.

I started at Infinite Services towards the end of January 2015 and continued until the end of school year. In the past 5 or so months that I've worked at Infinite Services I've found the staff working directly with you and those that aren't working directly with you to be very helpful, positive, and understanding. If I ever had any questions regarding basic procedures for filling out paperwork I always called and received an answer promptly.

SUPERVISION:
As a clinical fellow in Speech Language- Pathology I had a supervisor during my time there. She would make routine visits to check on my work with the students. She was always very positive in her critique of those things I could improve on, and always took notice and commended me on what I did correctly. After listening to her critique if I had follow up questions she always explained further so that I could implement those changes in the following sessions. During her critique I never felt demoralized or disrespected. This is very important
  more... because as a clinical fellow the supervisor understood that I'm still in my early learning phase and realized that I have alot of room to grow.

Unfortunately I've had a speech supervisor in the past during a school internship NOT part of Infinite Services who was very demoralizing and did not understand how to supervise somebody learning in the field. I always did my best to incorporate their critique but they always made me feel like I was an idiot. Then, I realized that I am simply learning as fast and as best I can and that different people learn at different rates. Additionally each therapist is variable and has a different way of doing things or has a different set of expectations. This is a simple concept misunderstood by this unnnamed former internship supervisor who should not be supervising at all.

Thus, I cannot stress how important it is to have a supportive supervisor as this can make the difference between a positive learning experience or an experience where not much is learned.
My supervisor at Infinite Services definitely made it very positive and because of that I've learned a lot from the interactions we've had.

JOB SITE LOCATION:
Infinite Services did a great job finding placements in the general area that I requested. I live in Queens and get around by public transportation. Thus, one of my major job finding requirements was finding a company that had placements in Queens or Manhattan as it is easier and less time consuming to travel between and to those boroughs. Traveling to the Bronx or Brooklyn from my part of Queens usually takes about 1 hour and 45 minutes to 2 hours travel time without snow. If there should be snow more time is needed to get to the job. Every single placement I've had during my time at Infinite Services has been in Queens and has been very easy to get to. This is very important as having a long commute can cause fatigue which can easily carry over to your work day. I've had no problems in any placement location.

*PLACEMENT STABILITY:

Prior to starting at Infinite Services you should know that most of the work involves covering for previous maternal/other reason leaves for former therapists at various job sites. Thus, it is common and expected to be at a school for about 2-3 months before having to move on to another school. You should also know that most contractual companies cover for previous therapist leaves. (*Although it can be difficult having to move on to different schools in a short span of time there is a highly positive outcome to this which I will explain in detail in the "Advancement of Career Understanding" section of this review.) Despite having to move to different schools during the school year you can definitely count on the company to find you another placement within your general requested area. This has definitely been the case for me. Every time I transitioned between schools from the day I ended the current school placement to the starting day of the new school placement, there has only been about 1-2 working days needed to transition into the new place. Thus when moving to a new school you can expect to start working at the new school very soon after your old school placement has ended. So there is definitely stability in working in a new placement.

*In terms of the highly positive factor in moving between schools during the school year, you gain a better understanding of certain aspects of the job especially goal and report writing. This leads me to my next section:

ADVANCEMENT OF CAREER UNDERSTANDING:

Before working at Infinite Services, you should understand that most of the work involves treatment. There is not a large focus on formal evaluation although there is definitely evaluation involved at the beginning of a school via your own informal assessments during sessions. All of the student's IEP goals are usually present when you begin. One positive outcome from usually having the goals and formal assessments completed is that you can really focus on the treatment. When I first started I had little to no materials and wasn't sure if I could come up with enough materials to provide adequate treatment for the coming months. Most graduate schools do not give you the tools you need to provide treatment on your own. Thus it was very beneficial for me to really focus on treatment and to develop/collect my own materials for use during sessions.

Traveling in between schools also provides you with the advantage of seeing how different therapists write their goals as well as how they word similar goals differently. You also have the ability to see how previous therapists write progress reports in terms of format and content. I can't tell you how helpful having this opportunity is. During my time in between different schools I have had the opportunity to see similarities between many written goals and had the ability to choose how to model/alter my own future goal writing while incorporating my own aspects of goal / report writing. You can definitely see stronger and weaker goal/ report writing in between different schools which can really help your personal understanding and advancement.

*However bear in mind that if you'd like more experience with taking part in evaluations, Infinite Services has some evaluation opportunities you can be a part of separate from your school placement. You just have to ask them when such opportunities arise.

PAPERWORK:

As a healthcare professional you must expect a good amount of paperwork to be done. In the beginning it can be difficult as you try and get your paperwork done. As you actively seek ways to do your paperwork faster and more efficiently, you can significantly minimize the time needed to complete your paperwork. The paperwork at Infinite Services includes the following:

-Daily SESIS notes for each student
-Separate Microsoft Word document where you copy and paste SESIS Notes
-Timesheets
-Progress reports roughly every 2 months for each student

***Here are some tips to speed up your paperwork so that it is less cumbersome:

TIPS FOR SESIS NOTES:
-Write your SESIS notes in the computer system at the end of everyday. This way you remember the session more.
-Develop and print out a simple excel log sheet where you document the a) student b) activity / materials c) Data in the form of checks, minuses, and prompt symbols.
-Develop a set format for you SESIS notes including all the necessary information so that its just a matter of plugging in new information and you don't have to worry about how to write it.

TIPS FOR TIMESHEETS:

*You have to submit a timesheet documenting each student's: Name, ID number, DOB, Time in, Time out, Session time. If you write in each students information every time you write a timesheet you will spend more than an hour finding and inputting their data.
So:

*Make a "master timesheet" with each students information written in the beginning. Then simply copy and paste the students you saw into the timesheet. In this way you can do a timesheet in 5-10 minutes.

*TIPS FOR PROGRESS REPORTS:

-Have a set format for a progress report and get it approved by the supervisor so that you can be confident in all your reports.
-Plugin information for each student.

CONCLUSION:

My time at Infinite Services has been very positive and I've certainly learned alot and will continue learning as I continue at a different company because I'm moving to another state. I have confidence in recommending Infinite Services to other SLP-CFYS and I hope you all learn alot and become successful.
June 13, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time out to write this review. We try our best to give optimal levels of support both clinically and administratively.

Horrible company. Would not recommend
OTR (Former Employee) –  brooklyn, nyApril 24, 2015
Staff was rude and they expect a lot for very little pay. Everything is done via paper. They say one thing and then blame you for it. Would not recommend this company even for part time.
June 13, 2017

It is never our intention to have an employee have a negative experience with our company so on behalf of Infinite Services, I apologize. Here at Infinite Services, we offer competitive, market value rates and in some instances go higher than the market value. The rates are worked out and agreed upon by the HR team and the employee and it is documented on the offer letter and signed by both parties. If you were unhappy about the rates, this could have been discussed with the HR Team prior to signing the offer letter. With regards to the paperwork, It is standard and follows the guidelines of the DOH, we do not ask for anything that other agencies are not asking for. I wish you the best of luck and I wish you had a better experience at Infinite Services like the majority of our employees.

pay is decent but they work to death.
SLP (Former Employee) –  New YorkMarch 20, 2015
Office staff is very helpful, however management does not appreciate people on the floor, they expect 100% productivity at all times without taking into consideration no shows and sick students/patients. Advise you to work here per diem if you need to, full time is not worth it with their unrealistic demands.
Pros
weekly direct deposit
Cons
very little work/life balance
June 13, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Infinite Services. Unfortunately you did not have the greatest experience here. We have a great Speech program here led by a amazing Speech Supervisor who lends a ton of support to her speech team. My experience and countless others with Management has been a pleasurable one where they are understanding of the needs for personal time. We take into account for emergencies and other unplanned instances. If you are looking for full or part time work, contact the office and let us change your mind about your experience with us.

part time job
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Gatesville, TXSeptember 3, 2014
It was part time job for extra income. Was happy to leave it, it was more than I wanted to be doing.
June 13, 2017

Thanks for the review! Whether full or part time we offer optimum levels of care and we give our all. I am sorry it wasn't the greatest experience for you. It is a very fast paced industry.

An agency that truly cares about it's staff and those it services
Speech Language Pathologist-CFY (Current Employee) –  ElmhurstFebruary 24, 2014
I completed my CFY in its entirety with Infinite Services. This company is unlike many other agencies in which the CF is just another employee. They ensure that their CF's receive the appropriate amount of guidance and support necessary during one of the most crucial years as a clinician. I truly felt that my supervisor cared about my growth as a Speech Language Pathologist. Whenever she observed my sessions, she made sure to first provide the positives of the way I conducted my sessions as well as ways I can improve. My supervisor also gave me a plethora of insights that has led to observable improvements in my students.

Even though the paperwork (entering SESIS notes everyday, creating time sheets for billable sessions, progress reports, annual reports, planning) were difficult and time consuming, Infinite Services tried their best to make paperwork as efficient as possible. Most of the paperwork I sent in were via email.

Infinite Services are filled with staff full of integrity, making sure to the right thing when it comes to their practitioners, and of course, the clients they service. Also, they make sure to give its clinicians caseloads that work best for them. I ended up with a great caseload at a convenient location!
Pros
Support, quick feedback and responses, direct deposit, great locations for caseloads
Cons
Paperwork
June 13, 2017

Thanks for your review. Unfortunately we cannot help the paperwork but I am glad you are having a positive experience at Infinite Services.

Great place to work!
Speech Therapy service provider (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYFebruary 20, 2014
I recently joined Infinite Services, INC as a service provider. This agency is a wonderful and supportive place to work. So far my experience here has been incredibly positive. They provide you with many options, as well as with a lot of guidance and support, while at the same time also allowing you the independence to work and grow as a professional. All staff are frequently available for questions, concerns, and comments and are always a lot of help as well as happy to assist. I am extremely excited to continue to work at this agency. I have recommended it to my peers and will continue to do so. I would also definitely recommend to any other professionals interested in this agency.
June 13, 2017

Awesome review! Thanks so much for taking out the time to write such kind words!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at INFINITE SERVICES, INC. Our community is ready to answer.