Infinity, Inc.

Infinity, Inc. Employee Reviews

United States3 reviews
Great owners and a great place to work. They have defined core values that drive every decision. Infinity's culture makes it a great place to work and helps you feel like you are not just a number but part of the solution moving the company forward. Management actively seeks for ideas to continually improve from all levels of the team. If you are a technical engineer, there are many options to grow through certifications and training. As a managed service IT company, technical engineers will typically have more opportunity to learn a wide range of skills versus internal IT department.

The most difficult part about the job from the service side is the stress of ensuring our clients' IT Networks are always up and running. This of course is the core of the job.
Pros
Monthly catered staff meetings and birthday cake, on the job training, technical certification training and reimbursement, stocked snack and drinks, social events, great owners, amazing culture, very open to feedback and collaboration.
Cons
Occasional after hours work to ensure clients are supported.
Got mixed messages a lot here. Told things in person/email then on a dime directives changed. Very unstable. The people are very nice and make you feel part of the team, but they will forget things they tell you and then blame you for mishandlings...just keep a paper trail and you'll be fine. I resigned because I don't want to continually work like that.
Like technology itself, this company is constantly evolving. There are new ideas every day and awesome people to bounce them off of. Staff meetings actually encourage discussion...and the food is always delicious. Quarterly company events are fun like nowhere else I've worked, and when there is a fundraising or donation effort, people get involved willingly. It's not easy (slackers need not apply), but it is truly rewarding.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Infinity, Inc.?