Infinity Counseling Group

Infinity Counseling Group Employee Reviews

Featured review
Infinity Counseling Group selected this as a representative review
I’ve been at this company for a year now and they have went above and beyond to meet my expectations. Everytime I need assisting management is right there to assist me with my needs. I love this place and the pay is great too!
For the first time in my life, I work a job that makes me happy! Working first hand with those in need and watching as you make a difference in their lives is the most rewarding feeling. Management is amazing and there for you no matter the time! If you need help they will always be there for you! Compensation is very good, but the experience and job itself is most rewarding to me.
Pros
Making differences in the lives of those in need.
Cons
Infinity Counseling Group offers a challenging, fast-paced work environment. They acknowledge talent in employees and work hard to aid everyone in being successful. The mental health field is challenging and components of the job are ever changing but Infinity works to move with those changes in the direction that will be most beneficial to the clients, the staff and the agency as a whole. There are a lot of requirements like paperwork and documentation, but the company offers support and supervision to help their staff be successful. This is one of the few jobs where I have felt like my thoughts and opinions have been heard by management.
The company is flexible!! You must have great time management. I love working with the staff. Management is very supportive. Documentation is a MUST!!
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
I’ve tried this place for a few months, and this place is very shady. They are sneaky and cannot be trusted. The people in charge are so far behind the 8 ball it’s ridiculous. It’s sad!
This company is poorly organized and upper management is disrespectful and has no regards for their employees. If they would change management this place would be great.
The overall functioning of the company when I first started was strong and comforting. It gave me a real good mental compact needed to do this job. I went from the newest employee to the 3rd in seniority (that includes tdt/ in home as well as all higher positions) before I had been with the company a full year and a half. Corners were being cut and bent, responsibility or fault of blame was being placed upon me to which was not a known responsibility of mine until afterwards. The team of counselors are good with assisting each other, but management not so much.
December 4, 2019
I apologize for the experience that you had with ICG, wish we could have resolved this issue because we value all of our employees. Thank you for the review
My job acceptance letter reported an expectation to work 35+ hours, with no contingency on size of case load, but I was sent home early after change in management. There is no flexibility despite disorganization and having to rely on the completion of tasks by others in order to do job. No regard for personal life or other obligations after working hours or during the weekend.
December 4, 2019
Thank you for your review; however it sounds like the changes with the MCOs affected the caseload and the ability to offer consistent work hours. This new change with the MCOs has caused a shift in what the look of TDT has been due to the behavioral health redesign.
great place to work. i love the staff. the most enjoyable part is you make your own schedule but time management is a MUST! Hardest part of the job is the documentation/notes.
Pros
make your own schedule
Cons
notes, notes, notes!!
December 4, 2019
Thank you for your review. You are appreciated for all of the work that you're doing.
I worked with adults and children diagnosed with a mental health illness. See Resume. The atmosphere was friendly and family oriented. The supervisors had an open door policy and were very approachable.
December 4, 2019
Thank you for your review. We appreciated all of the work that you did through your service delivery and professionalism.
After working for this company for just a few months it was apparent that none of the assurances made in the beginning were going to be honored including salary. Management is dishonest and disorganized and ownership is disrespectful to employees. Expectations of employees is unrealistic when given timelines and when employees provide feedback, nothing is taken into account for review.
December 4, 2019
I apologize that you view us to be disorganized and disrespectful because it is never the intention to be either. However when speaking of being disorganized change can always come across as being unorganized when dealing with mental health programs. As we know Human Services is ever changing. Here at ICG we have an open door policy, please bring your concerns to management, we hope to make this a pleasant work environment to all employees.
I signed a contract for full time then later was moved to part-time because my caseload switched from 5 to 3. They do not honor the employee handbook.
The whole organization is disorganized and lacks appropriate communication to make it an effective work environment. A typical day at work is checking on each of my clients. I meet them on the bus, initially. I then continue to check on them and monitor their behavior. I collaborate with the teacher and any other staff member who has had contact with the clients. I write notes throughout the day to document the behaviors of the client.