INFINITY GROUP

INFINITY GROUP Employee Reviews

United States27 reviews
I loved this job, knew I was going to just by hiring in. The hiring process was kind of long, but it was all worth it in the end. The hours were ridiculous, but the pay was really nice. The people were really friendly and the management was pretty much spot on. They knew their stuff. I would definitely recommend anyone to go and work for Infinity group or WOOD group.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Small company and has a lot of room for them to grow. They have good paying job options available. Even though this is a temp service they do try to get you hired in.
There is no management structure. There is no feedback on job performance. No training, more of a fly by the seat of your pants and hope you get it right kind of atmosphere. No support
Pros
Flexible working schedule and one free lunch a week. Paid parking
Cons
Company direction changes weekly. No real goals to align with, No performance feedback.
Has to change some persons on management is good company to keep culture grown up on some departments like insulation and scaffold where superintendent and general foreman not qualify to perform they duties
Had good management and treated workers as family. Never had a problem with management and we always finished each job safely and in a timely manner and nobody ever got hurt
Pros
Good company
Cons
Short breaks sometimes
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
it was a good company to work for, not the best paying one but the people and the amount of work was good. I enjoyed working with my co workers which had been with the company for a few years already.
Just need to be more understanding about why a job didn't work out for the employee. Pay rate is a little bit to low. Place people closer to home. Ask them what works best for them.
Great company to work for. The staff was awsome. The management team was great. The hours were long. But that comes with most dispatchers jobs as you may know.
Worked here as a temp. I got a new position at Interlake Steamship. Overall the experience was good and I learned a lot.I would recommend this job to friends.
An avarage day was relaxed and went well pay was great co-workers were nice supervision could of been better work place was relaxed must be aware of occupation hazzareds
Infinity was a great place to work I've learned a lot and met a lot of great people working there they train you on any skill that you need to protect your job your crafts that you're in
They are a great company to work for and have great jobs for people that are in need of work. They are helpful and do what they can to get you the work you are looking for.
Pros
Great people to work with
stressful not to trust anyone. management is one sided protective of people that are in supervision because of the good buddy system. mixed. was going to work. was leaving work
last choice of employment. Owner has no idea what he is doing , payments are usually late. no direct deposit. company does not want to make themself reliable for their employees.
Pros
no micro management
Cons
no idea what they are doing
Wish it was long term. Wasn't to stressful it was a nice job for 10 an hour. I would work with Infinity Group again. The staff are nice and focused on find people employment.
Management was genuinely concerned about the residents. They tried to make residents happy where they live and consider it their home not just a rental.
Terrific pay with terrific benefits and people who knew how to manage both the business as well as their employees. No unprofessionalism but still a fun and low key place to work.
Good place to work keeps you on your toes. Time goes by fast because you stay busy. People are great to work with and are laid back. I wouldn't mind working here again.
It is a great place to work, You will learn a lot about investing in commercial real estate. A typical work day consist of generating qualified leads such as commercial real estate owners. We conducted a due diligence on the properties they are wanting to sell. The we conduct a market and research analysis on the property. After this we create a capital stack to see if the property is workable for acquisitions.
Very positive experience overall. Learned new techniques and cost saving procedures to improve productivity. Met new and exciting team players and clientele.
Pros
Clean Work
Cons
After Hours
Great company to work for great supervisors and employees. They take care of the employees and hey make sure that the employees have all the equipment that is required o perform there task safely.