Infinity Healthcare Management Employee Reviews

Na
Regional Director of Operations, TN (Current Employee) –  TNAugust 12, 2018
No work/life balance; micro management. Extreme micro management from COO. Often didn't follow their own policies; worked out of fear. Irrational thinking.
Great Work enviroment
Staffing Coordinator and Central Supply (Former Employee) –  Gallatin TenneseeMarch 25, 2018
A good company to work for but looking for job advancement. I am looking for better job security and a more stable income to support my self. It is time for me to grow and look for other challenges in the work workforce.
Pros
Great managment
Cons
Working long hours
Would not recommend working here
Corporate Office Staff (Current Employee) –  Hillside, ILJanuary 17, 2018
Low pay, overloaded work, no advancement, poor management. Communication is an issue, people gossip too much, a lot of drama and no growth. No hot water, pipes burst during the winter, so be ready to get wet and cold. Unprofessional workplace. Benefits are usually bogus, health plan doesn’t cover anything and you end up paying high premiums. High turnover rate, no stability.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Stressful
i love my team
Nursing Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Oak Lawn, ILMay 22, 2016
work team very informative, helpful great team work. small building but a joy to go to every day. the respiratory team always willing to educate the staff. The DON and ADON all ways available to educate the staff and work as a team