Infinity Insurance

Infinity Insurance Employee Reviews

United States262 reviews
Great culture and fast pace. Great leaders who invest in their employees development. Company likes to hire from within so it makes sure to provide programs for potential leaders.
Exhausting work pace since the company was purchased by a Kemper Insurace
Push! push! Push! Spread sheet driven

Management.

Legacy employees are pushed beyond the limits to the point of extreme stress!

If you can not meet the new expectations

You will not get a good review & no additional compensation or cost of living raises
Working here was amazing and I would go back in a heartbeat if it wasn't for the massive pay cut I'd have to take. The staff and management usually communicate well but still keep a healthy level of competiveness to keep each other motivated.
The experience varies depending on who you report to. All management lead on a different level which makes it difficult to adapt to other managers style some are positive others are not. Also upper executives does not listen and take advice from the 10-20 years experience employees.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
The people the were there the longest, they pushed them to keep up knowing they could not. Pushed them Into retirement. Made them work long over time hours to keep up. Watched them struggle
Horrible company they paint a pretty picture but when you have issues or need help HR doesnt reach out to your request, management dont care about employees just themselves and your pretty much invisible in that company its sink or swin I would not recommend this company for anyone
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Horrible management horrible HR horrible company since it merged with kemper
Worked handling auto claims in a fast pace to settle in a timely manner. Assisted customers from getting their auto repaired at shop or settling total loss if auto was not repairable.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
High healthcare cost
I have been working at Infinity Insurance full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great pay, flexible hours, great management!

Cons

High workload and can be stressful!
Infinity was a family-oriented company with amazing opportunities to rise based on your work ethic and commitment. Before they were bought out by Kemper Insurance they maintained Birmingham's top 5 best places to work in the polls. But when Kemper bought Infinity and took over everything changed. They have implemented an auditing system that is designed to make you fail. The more assignments you complete thebworse your numbers will be. If you go slow and make great audit scores they will deny your raise based on lack of pending and cycle time. You cannot win at this company where the bottom line is to pay everyone at a base level. We have lost 23 people in my department in a single year.
Offers lots of opportunities for personal growth. Normal work hours are from 8-4:30 with opportunities to flex. Great benefits and bonus opportunities.
Since the merger, the company culture has drastically shifted. Internal opportunities for advancement have become almost obsolete and there is now an aggressive importance placed on hierarchy and titles. The average working-class employee is no longer valued as a person. They are now just a commodity.
Pros
The company is growing.
Cons
Employees no longer feel valued or appreciated.
It was a good place to start off my insurance career, and there are some good people there. But that is where the positive ends. Management has no care or empathy for what they put their employees through.
A great place to work with amazing coworkers. I learned to work in an fast-placed enivroment. The hardest is meeting objectives of the company. The best part of the job is helping customers.
I hade one verbal problem and have not heard from them seance. Thay have not tried to contact me in any way. I have left messages and emails but to no avail.
Management was not concerned and did not care if an employee was sick or unable to perform duties. My family and I were in a bad car accident our of state. Our vehicle was totaled and my husband was hospitalized. My manager informed me that I needed to leave my husband out of state and be at work the next day.
The people you work with here are great. But the workload is insurmountable and management overall works with you and cares, but you're management will look at you and treat you like a robot and never give you clear expectations on how to achieve the ridiculous numbers they are asking you to achieve which honestly that with the fact that job advancement had a lot to do with if you're management likes you it not, that killed any interest I had in continuing employment here. But the most positive thing I can say is that if you want to be an insurance adjuster, this is a good place to get started because it had a lot bar for entry.
Pros
Pay for your license. Good place to start insurance career. Benefits
Cons
Lee pay. Management expects a lot with no clear way in how to active goals. Very stressful
After the purchase of Infinity by Kemper many of the employee programs were cut along with many employees. Many employees were laid off along with myself because there were adequate employees at the home office in Chicago. I was led to believe my job was not in danger when it in fact was.
Pros
Freedom of Design, Freedom and Autonomy to make decisions, Easy to get items to Production because it was all manually moved by you
Cons
No real testing, No QA, No Business Development, No working as a team, No personal development
Great place to work at! The building has an own gym that is available at all times. The launch room is very neat and clean. Beautiful place to work at!
Loved working for Infinity Insurance. Great culture and advancement opportunities. Friendly coworkers, great pay, full benefits. Management is kind and supportive of all employees.
When your supervisor dislikes you, your chances of success are limited. They have have great benefits and high turnover. The environment is nice. The only problem is managers who does not help there team.
Very team player everyone helps each other different calls everyday Spanish calls as well. Able to help customer make a claim and explain there type policy they have able set up drive in appointments and able to assign and adjuster to the case to help the insured find correct fault or not at fault accienet.