Infinity Marketing Employee Reviews

Productive loud & great place to learn sales
Customer Service Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 5, 2018
I had a great exprience working there i learn how to sale bundle packages for verizon and just bettering my customer service skills and also how to speak properly with customers and how to make sales.
Pros
Good break times
Cons
To loud
Easy to work with supervisors as an intern
Media Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCMay 21, 2018
As an intern you are given responsibilities that may seem monotonous at first, but you gradually start to gain more experience about your work. You are asked to perform more tasks as time goes on. It was not difficult work, although it may seem new to a lot of people who have never experienced digital marketing.
Long Commute and no pay but I got school credit
Graphic Design Intern (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCFebruary 13, 2018
My internship was part of Clemson's GC co-op certification program. It was unpaid and I had to drive 45 min each way. But I got the credit for school so that's what counts.
Excellent place to boss up!!
Field Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Cahokia, ILFebruary 1, 2018
I worked under this management and saw an increase in my salary almost immediately. Training was extremely beneficial and they provided me with a start to a higher career. Great place!
Pros
bonuses, and flex-schedule
Great company
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 17, 2017
I enjoyed coming to work there and the management was awesome. I only left because I got another job offer at Ford, outside of that I enjoyed the upbeat positive work environment. Where else can you go to work and do a scavenger hunt?
Pros
Great breaks
Productive, efficient, fast growing company with a diverse team of talent
Web Developer Intern (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJanuary 6, 2017
As a web design intern I was able to learn the ins and outs of a fast growing, talented business. Infinity Marketing allowed me to learn and prepare for a future job in the field. I enjoyed my team members and project work and was able to understand the work ethic and process of this successful marketing agency.
great place to work
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCSeptember 20, 2016
enjoyable place to work high paced call center and sales environment . I meet and exceeded all daily, weekly, and monthly sales goals. Chosen as employee of the month,
Exciting atmosphere, good benefits, great leadership
MARKETING AND SALES MANAGER (Current Employee) –  1310 Corporation Parkway, Raleigh, NCDecember 14, 2015
Productive and exciting atmosphere. Seasoned and experienced employees. Clear lines of communication between employees and superiors. Clean environment.
Not your typical call center
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCApril 6, 2015
Opposite of your average call center. Monday through Friday, with 2 15 minute breaks. The supervisors were very approachable. The vibe was comfortable and relaxed. I didn't know it was a sales job initially but I was given hands on training to adapt to everything.
Pros
Personal desks, comfy environment, etc.
Cons
Unorganized company
Great
Verizon Sales (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 11, 2014
Great and alot of benefits have the potential to sale my self
Job is FANTASTIC however all the Managers above me quit and I cannot find them. There is a very inefficient call in procedure for orders that could us
Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Kirkland, WAJanuary 6, 2014
JOB is GREAT however they could get a better order entry system and improve the whole company I think.
Pros
Easy money, Easy advancement, Work great hours
Cons
Call in procedure very unprofessional and Managers offen abandon company
A verry streniouis and long work day. Employees are backed up by excellent management and teachers dedicated to impoving salesmenship
Sale Representative - Telecom Services (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 15, 2013
This was my first sales job. I entered the company at the age of 19. It showed me what it took to successfully sell products to businesses, and be hungry while doing it. It was a straight commission based job with a high turnover rate. However, it had a great promotion system and 4 months after I began I was promoted to a leadership role at age 19. We sold various products for various companies. A typical day consisted of hitting the streets in a suit and tie and cold calling on businesses. I did well on the commission scale, but was offered a better job with better commissions. I left after a little over 1 year of being hired. I credit this job to teaching me the success of sales.
very fast pace company
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 5, 2013
fun enjoyable and mike is a great guy give anybody a change to make and to take on a new skill
Pros
short breaks
Cons
health care