Infinity Rehab Employee Reviews

PRN PHYSICAL THERAPIST (Current Employee) –  OregonNovember 8, 2018
I work as a PRN therapist, its a good place to work. I enjoy it. If you like having a flexible schedule this is a good place to start your career. Enjoy!
Pros
na
Cons
na
Innovative in therapy but not when it comes to employee relations
HR (Former Employee) –  Wilsonville, OROctober 11, 2018
This company is all about the money. Expect to be overworked and underpaid and not trusted or cared about by management and HR. Benefits are mediocre at best. Your sick and vacation pay must be used for holidays. Health insurance is expensive, pay is poor and is currently in a freeze for 2018 .401k match is discretionary and they have cut it in half at the end of the year. Avamere is the parent company and has their thumb on the company.
Pros
Collaboration, innovative therapist run company
Cons
Poor pay and benefits, stressful, distrust by management, overworked
Excellent rehab team
Staff Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Wilsonville, ORAugust 23, 2018
I am very grateful to have worked with Infinity Rehab. I have fully developed my skills and potential as a therapist. I admire the work ethics of my colleagues, supervisors. I felt the genuine support of my superiors and peers. The camaraderie in the work place is beyond compare. I definitely miss my job and the people I have worked.
Emphasis on quality treatment, but also too much emphasis on productivity
PT (Current Employee) –  OregonJune 30, 2018
Great autonomy and flexibilty in making my own schedule.
Fun team who respect each other.
Free education opportunities from annual symposium.
Emphasis on quality evidence based treatment techniques which staff is being trained on.
The most frustrating part of the job is trying to get all of the required documentation done and maintain 85% productivity; even with ipads for documentation, the standards have gotten so indepth (certainly based on Medicare guidelines I understand) that either I take up way too much of my treatment time documenting, or else I'm not 85% productive.
Pros
Flexibility, autonomy, varied patient load, great team, mentoring
Cons
Low pay for experienced therapists, Benefits keep getting taken away--no 401K match etc, Excessive focus on productivity
Disappointing.
Therapist (Former Employee) –  Wilsonville, ORJune 27, 2018
I've worked at multiple buildings (skilled nursing) for this company, and each building is different. Some managers have been wonderful, others have been awful. Generally, Infinity tends to put money above their employees and, more unfortunately, the care of their patients. Productivity standards are reasonable if you work full time, but not if you do not get enough hours.
Pros
Decent benefits
Cons
Poor management
Stressful
Dir. of Rehab Admin (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZApril 13, 2018
Lack of leadership, poor facility management dos not support the Rehab Team or their staff. Many issues with contracted facility management, large turn over, negative environment, lack of patient care not a nice place to work. They need a new Director.
Okay Company to work for
Occupational Therapy Assistant (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAMarch 19, 2018
I loved working in the skilled nursing environment and working closely with the nursing staff. Very fast paced and collaborative. Flexible schedule, especially on any given day.
Pros
Large company with a lot of facilities
Cons
Low salary
Not a good place
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAMarch 13, 2018
Actually, I had a great boss until she got a new boss. My boss, and still my friend, has a disability and her boss was not accommodating for it. Neither my boss nor I fit into her "expected physical attributes" so eventually both of us were gone. It took Infinity many months to "let her go" but I had moved on.
Pros
annual seminars
Cons
very poor communications with HR
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant/Licensed (Former Employee) –  Florence, ORJanuary 23, 2018
Awesome place to work and highly tecommended. Homelike environment , awesome learning opportunities. Great place to grow and learn . Teamwork and stuff for sslwss environment. Wonderful supervisors
No job stability
Therapist (Former Employee) –  IdahoDecember 2, 2017
High turnover, lack of job stability, poor communication, poor management skills, poor people skills. I thought I'd worked for bad companies before, but this took the cake. Contract work at its worst.
Pros
It was a paycheck
Cons
Everything else
Great management, low pay
Rehab Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Portland, OR 97219November 20, 2017
Great management, low pay, lack of work/life balance, poor benefits, no holidays off, PTO holiday black out dates, staffing can sometimes be a problem
Terrible company
Speech Language Pathologist (Former Employee) –  KansasNovember 6, 2017
Did not provide any training. Trying to understand what they wanted from you was difficult as far as documentation. The direct supervisors were not clear in expectations of amount of treatment time in their facility as well as others, then you got in trouble if you were over 40 hours.
Good therapists, poor corporate lead.
Rehabilitation Technician (Current Employee) –  ColoradoOctober 12, 2017
Enjoy the rehab team and DOR. They provide excellent care. The corporate communication and support is sub par as well as the incentives for long time employees.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Corporate relations
A company that cares about their employees
Outpatient Clinical Director/Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 5, 2017
I have really enjoyed working for Infinity. The company really supports its staff and wants the best for their employees. They have a yearly symposium to further educate their staff. The management stresses the importance of quality treatment, quality documentation, and ethical practices.
I have enjoyed working for the best supervisor I have ever had in the best setting I have ever worked.
Working for Infinity has been the best work experience I have had in my 16 years of experience.
Pros
supervisor, flexibility, pay, CEUs
Cons
all the outpatient contracts in NE were with one company that had several assisted living facilities, so when they terminated the contract, we lost all the assisted living buildings in NE
Terrible company!
Speech Language Pathologist (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WASeptember 2, 2017
Don't waste your time working for Infinity Rehab! All they care about is the "P" word, productivity!! They do not pay well compared to other companies in the area. They have ridiculous productivity expectations and do not care if you aren't receiving enough hours! They put people on action plans if they're under 85% productive! Beware!
I enjoyed my full time employment with Infinity Rehab.
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wilsonville, ORJuly 26, 2017
Our rehab team was amazing and super supportive of each other. We all understand that life happens and were always willing to help each other out as needed. Very encouraging and supportive environment. The hardest part of the job was the long hours.
Cons
Difficult to take breaks or lunch
snf
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 19, 2017
Good company to work for, with relaxed work culture. All documentation on computers ( laptops, desk top or c.o.w.). Personally didn't have much interaction with upper management other then my DOR, but never heard anything overly negative from co workers.
Always had work to be done
Outpatient Clinical Coordinator - Full Time (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJune 8, 2017
I would always have work to do to be able to obtain my 40 hours for the week if needed. Great therapists to work with in all disciplines. Good teamwork throughout the rehab setting. Free continuing education through the company.
Pros
continuing education, benefits, good pay
Cons
electronic documentation not readily available in clinic area
All about money
Director of Rehab Assistant (Former Employee) –  Shoreline, WAJune 1, 2017
This place focuses more on making sure to get the most minutes so that we can achieve the most reimburssement - especially from Medicare patients. The focus is more set on $$$ than quality patient care.

The people are great, the work is good work, but the pay and dealing with corporate isn't worth it.
Pros
Great staff, loved my role
Cons
short breaks, low pay, poor benefits, greed
Fun and organized company
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORApril 11, 2017
I enjoy working on-call with this company. The rehab teams are just wonderful. I've been with this company for almost 7 years and will like to continue working for them as long as possible.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infinity Rehab. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

3.2InHerSight Score

2.9Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

3.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight