INFO QUEST Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Really great place to work
Agent (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach FloridaAugust 23, 2017
I came on because I read one of the reviews and I was appalled. So untruthful, just someone disgruntled. I recently had left the company after working for over 4 years and I miss it so much. Really liked the company and the owners, and just a great place to work. It was relaxing, and happy. Never had any issues with co workers, everyone was generally nice and friendly, but always did their job. Wanted to let everyone know that no one is hired if they have a bad record. Everyone is backround checked and no one gets through the cracks.
Pros
Great happy environment
Cons
Wished I couldve worked there longer
Horrible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLAugust 4, 2017
No room for growth whatsoever!! The manager talks down on you and have favoritism. The people who work here are very catty & ancient. I never seen so many senior citizens gossiping so much in my life! The co-workers are having outside relations and bring the drama to the workplace. They force you to do overtime and the next week they're cutting your hours or changing you shift. No stability at all. Only apply for this job if you are a criminal because they hire anyone.
Pros
Cons
Short breaks, low pay, long hours
Productive work place
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLNovember 23, 2015
A spacious work place filled with a helpful team of co workers. Great supervisors on stand by for any question or concerns. Easy script provided for making fast sells
Awesome co-workers but poor management.
Phone Specialist (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLJanuary 26, 2015
Started my day come in sit down and start surveys for 3 hours and then get a 10 minute break go back to my seat and do more surveys for 2 hours then go home. Learned how to be more compassionate with people an there blights, when I first started working there management was great they would listen to you and help you in any way they could but then management changed to where they berated people to know end and stress them out while they were doing surveys and really don't care about there employees at all. Had a bunch of awesome co-workers who some taught me a lot and I have made some really close friends from. The hardest part of the job was that could not do anything at our desk but stare at a computer screen for 5 hours while waiting on calls to come in. The most enjoyable part was seeing all my co-workers which we all helped each other and rallied around any one who needed help that day.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
Short breaks and poor management
Not as promising as it seems
Call center/Survey Source - Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLOctober 22, 2012
The environment is quite nice, and has a very good set up. The hours are extremely flexible. The staff is generally nice, but the owner has his father in law working there who is a very negative and vicious man. He makes the atmosphere uncomfortable for some people, and has a history of sending people out of there crying. The owner does nothing to fix this issue, and anyone who has tried to come forward about their concerns or feelings has ended up fired or let go from the company.
Pros
you can take all the breaks you want
Cons
owner having his family members working there
It's an ok place
Phone Agent (Current Employee) –  Deerfield Beach FLJune 20, 2012
If you don't mind sitting at a computer and reading the same script over and over again then this job is perfect for you,sometimes it can be a bit overwhelming to deal with the customers on the phone but it's an easy job with good pay
Pros
they work very well with your life schedule