InfoCision Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 1,069 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
We pride ourselves on offering careers – not just typical jobs. Having the right employees is the foundation to success, that’s why we compose our diverse workplace with professionals that work together to achieve excellence. InfoCision promotes a family-orientated culture that provides our employees with the perfect balance between work and home-life.
You’re seeing all 9 jobs at InfoCision because we can’t find any available jobs at InfoCision close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 807 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at InfoCision have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
Disrespect employees let their personal feelings about employees right to their faces yell at you in front of the work area just a hostile work environment
The job description is misleading. You'll be pretending to be a republican and call people and beg for donations. They aren't compassionate about your beliefs or life circumstances. Wouldn't recommend applying there if you have medical issues or strong opinions.
Hire us only worked two months and had "cyber event" and fired many staff with no pay and made us wait with no instructions for over 4 weeks. Would not recommend and was laid off and no empathy when told to return no choices just you have to do outbound and if you don't then your definitely fired after the cyber event that was not our fault. I feel bad for trainers and other staff that had this as main source of income.
It's a buddy system and if you're not a part of it then you're being watched. The only thing I suggest is try to get into a department where they don't bother you.
Very flexible in hours easy to switch shifts if you need to, supervisors are highly responsive in your time of need. Training is througho and informative
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 197 questions about working at InfoCision. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from InfoCision employees.
Insights from 370 Indeed users who have interviewed with InfoCision within the last 5 years.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
Interview was fairly thorough. Why would you be a good candidate, can you handle rejection, are you good with a computer, can you handle a fast-paced stressful environment? Any previous telemarketing experience earns you a $2 differential. Expect to be there for at least 2 hours for interview. Bring your cell phone. The earlier you show up, the sooner you will be interviewed. Go at least 20 mins early. - New Castle PA
Nothing that would help you gain the job. they hire you on the spot since they cant keep anyone
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at InfoCision?Published on May 24, 2021