InfoCision Employee Reviews

The people very helpful took time to teach you and always showing you new things learning new things every day
Communicator (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHJuly 14, 2018
I learned a lot on tbis job and talked to many people it is interesting to see how the nra works and the st juda and schreiners are pushing for the kids
Pros
Very interesting
Cons
Could get boring
Flexible job
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Poland, OHJuly 12, 2018
Fair workplace and family oriented.
Veey flexible hours.
Wonderful company to work for
Trainers are terrific.
Supervisors are professionals
Managers and staff are great
I really liked talking with people,I have a big heart and wouldn't beg for them to buy a $1500 life time membership.broke my heart .
Telephone Communicator (Former Employee) –  Huntington, WVJuly 10, 2018
nice people to work for but I couldn't beg old folks for money.When they would respond that they were on a limited income.I wouldn't hound them anymore. I made employee of the month and gladly partcipated in any games they had.They had parties and picnics for us twice a year.
Pros
insurance, week paid vacation, no profanity allowed on property, nice manager
Cons
no raise for 5 years
Nasty people. Bad bedbug situation.
Telecommunications Operator (Former Employee) –  Huntington, WVJuly 7, 2018
It was a good location for me, however other than that it was a very unclean workspace. There were bedbugs in the booths, multiple people were bit. Very select few people cleaned their headsets so people were constantly sick because there were no assigned seats.
Great Job for a Student
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Green, OHJuly 6, 2018
Very good place to work for a student. Flexible hours and an upbeat workplace. Opportunities for advancement. Nice amenities like workout room and cafeteria.
Pros
steady work
Cons
low pay
WAH Outbound Calling and based on Performance
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Work at HomeJuly 6, 2018
I was paid $9 couldn’t go over 25 hours. I was let go because I didn’t get enough donations for the 3 week of training. They don’t care and I was asking sup questions she told me to look on my notes while on a call people would hang up.... if you need the money go but it was a waste of time and low pay... oh yeah no make up time...
Pros
Cons
Pay, hours, management
Not too bad.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHJuly 4, 2018
Working was fun and the people were very nice but I feel like this place could have been better if everyone were paid a little bit more. I would go back but this was the right move.
Pros
Two 30 minute breaks
Cons
Paid unfairly
Great Place to work, don’t let it interfere with your personal life though.
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Huntington, WVJuly 3, 2018
I worked there for about a year and a half, and I loved it. Great people, supervisors, and just a great place in general. I learned a lot with it being my first job, it definitely gave me skills that I can now use elsewhere. I was a phenomenal employee their for quite sometime winning numerous awards, but I just let the work get to me. Eventually all of my friends left and it was pretty just myself there. I let all of the calls get to me mentally and it just wasn’t something I wanted to have happen to me. I stopped going which eventually led to me getting fired. Obviously it’s my fault for not getting my hours, but I’d love to go back and work for them.
Pros
Great supervision, great benefits, flexible work schedule.
Cons
Some of the files they put you on, easy to drain you mentally.
It was really slow paced and tiring.
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Boardman, OHJune 29, 2018
I would not recommend you work there unless you’re fine with working long hours and just sitting. Me personally, I’m not the type for the job. If that’s what you like. The job is perfect for you.
No advancement, management/supervisor ego trips
Telemarketer (Current Employee) –  Boardman, OHJune 28, 2018
Place was great to work for in the beginning, but they rotate you on outdated files that everyone that you call has blocked you, or goes to answer phones. Was able to get 8 sales in one week on "choice, or internet upgrade file", then was switched to TWMP (recent orders) and TWIC (cancelled install, or cancelled service) files. I was personally stuck on TWMP file for 7 weeks strait expected to make 3 sales per day on a file that you were only allowed to "follow up on recent installed service." Managers and supervisor ego trips are a usually what you get here, along with them constantly making changes to how many requests you have to make. Over come the objections, talking people into buying the services, brain washing you /forcing you to buy the Spectrum servives. Started out at 2, now it's up to 4. Customers usually hang up on you before you get to make sales due to them being called CONSTANTLY over and over again on the same items and service. Once month they get some new "file", but it is the same old file renamed and has a new phone number that Spectrum customers haven't blocked yet. They want 3 sales per day per person, you to constantly making called every 20 seconds, unless you are making a sale. They always condone your performance, it's never done right or fast enough.
Pros
Make friends with workers
Cons
Making constant calls, rude customers, management
Bring a positive attitude, they will supply you with all the tools you need to achieve.
Communicator (Former Employee) –  Austintown, OHJune 27, 2018
Good training, decent equipment to work on, very pleasant atmosphere. It is a telesales job, it is what it is. But everyday the management tries to make it as fun and comfortable as possible.
Alright place to work
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Austintown, OHJune 26, 2018
It’s something you would want to get your hands and feet wet if you wanna go telemarketing. Helps you understand what the pros an cons are. But I wouldn’t work there again in my opinion.
Great
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Boardman, OHJune 26, 2018
An amazing work opportunity! They had a great work team that trained me and the people were just so enthusiastic that it made the day go by so much faster. Everyone has their own type of worth ethnic and with Infocision they help you combine what is comfortable.for.you!
Pros
Amazing all.around
Cons
Dont take rehires
Infocision could improve but it’s a nice place to work sometimes
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  New Castle, PAJune 24, 2018
Infocision is very flexible with schedule , very friendly work environment, but they work you harder than they pay you. some areas are not so professional. Could do better on management , trainings should be longer .
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Hourly rate of pay
This company is well organized* The managers train the employees the correct way to do the job perfectly*
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Boardman, OHJune 18, 2018
Infocision is the best company to work for and with in the whole wide world my opinion* The supervisors are very professional in; their dress attire, speaking to customers, handling problems, and monitoring calls*
Fast paced work environment
Phone sales/Political fund raising (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHJune 17, 2018
Fast Paced work environment.. Friendly management and staff and easy to work with. I learned how to stay focused and just do my job. Management was some what relaxed.
Pros
New challenges everyday
Cons
Management a little to relaxed.
Productive Telemarketing
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Uniontown, OH 44685June 15, 2018
This job requires telemarketing skills, sales, and persistent pitching skills. Once training is complete you are on your own, but always have management assistance as needed, as well as coworkers. It is a great company to start with for employment and/or before or after retirement.
Pros
Consistent work
Cons
Pay and advancement
Relaxed and Fun
Telecommunication Representative (Former Employee) –  Austintown, OHJune 13, 2018
A typical day at work consisted of being on the phones for the 8 hours you worked that day. While with Infocision I learned how to respond well to customers and there problems, and how to over come many obstacles involving customers who didn't know what they truly wanted. The management at Infocision was great, I loved my supervisors & the hire up staff were always trying to do nice things for their employees. The hardest part about working at Infocision for me was that I couldn't do more for my customers. What I enjoyed most about working at Infocision was probably the atmosphere, the co-workers and supervisors were always so great!
the job is ok
Communicator (Former Employee) –  Austintown, OHJune 13, 2018
it was a good and easy job until they started to cut my hours. They would make us come into work for only a few hours so we couldn't get any unemployment. however, while I was there it was nice and some other rooms there might be easier and better to work for.
Reviwew Summary
Inbound/Outbound Communicator (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHJune 13, 2018
Having to request an "away from Desk" to go the restroom. They give you 4 minutes and this is not enough time.
Having to attend EOM Meetings and having to stand the entire time.
Employees trashing the restroom and clogging the toilets. The quality performance evaluations need some improvements.
Having to share your booth with others. You can keep it neat them someone else can sit there and mess things up. Having to use vending machines for lunch. Needs a better selection of food and drinks. Petty things occur on any job. A typical day at work is being in the chair and taking/making phone calls. We have good client, must maintain professionalism and dignity at all times. The most enjoyable part of the job is the clients and speaking with donors. They are the backbone of work. Co-workers are okay and everyone has the same goal - to do the best of their ability and make money for the company. We are recognized for accomplishments with bonus, quality superstar, employee of the month and hall of fame. Various contests, company picnic and Christmas service.The Company does employee many handicapped employees who are very productive workers and seem to enjoy working there. It is a 24/7 call center where I work and it is always busy. Would be nice to have paid holidays back rather than double time for working. It would be nice is this was an option.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Finding a place to park

Ask a question about working or interviewing at InfoCision. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.9

2.7Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

3.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight