InfoCision

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job

Poor Pay

For the work that is asked pay should be more. Not minimum wage. It’s 2021 not 1921. I think if they raised wages across the board to a living wage and treated people like people then it wouldn’t be a bad place to work.

Pros

Work at home

Cons

Pay is low

Lowsy

The training was a complete joke and did not set you up for success, the trainers didn’t even answer questions. Stay away. They really do not care about the employees at all.

No breathers

This job constantly wants you to push for more money which is frustrating. I hate that we are constantly on call and always pushing people to give money.

Okay

Job is super draining and the pay is okay for it. The supervisors are supporting but doesn’t really count. The job is stressful and also the breaks are not long enough. It is nice to work at home but one thing is you have to have a positive attitude all the time even when you don’t feel it.

Pros

Work at home, team support

Cons

Short breaks, not enough pay for what you do

Good communication between employees and management

Good communication through emails with employees and management . Working from the comfort of your home is very nice . Flexible hours. The hiring process was a little complicated with the technicians when they check your computer and internet service.

Pros

Fulltime work

Cons

Pay

Your experience matters.

Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.

Fun workplace

InfoCision was a great place to work. The work environment was a fun place. Your shift supervisors are always able to help you and willing to help you. I would greatly recommend InfoCision to anybody that is willing to work for them.

work

It was an okay job I liked working from home, the training was very very very quick. they didn’t give very much time to learn the job, you had to learn it quickly.

Okay hours, but was laid off due to covid

The pay was decent, but the job is more so for younger people just starting out in the work force. The managers where extremely passive aggressive and would attack employees and sometimes humiliate their intended target.

Pros

Nice co-workers

Cons

Shotty managers

Trust me this is a good job the post is good the people there Is goodYou can actually get things taken care of while you at home and at work if you can cheat the system

alright

Pros

Work from home

Cons

low pay

Stay away!!

The money is great but the systems are BAD!! You will have to restart many times during your shift and lose time to take calls… if you are smart you will stay away

Pros

The money

Cons

Systems, supervision

Old system

The jobs is great cause you work from home but the sheen they use is really bad. It lags and then they blame you. Would be great if the system was faster.

Pros

Work from home, freedom

Cons

Short breaks, slow system

frustrating and unrealistic expectations

Very chaotic. I signed up for one job and a month in they switched everything and changed my job without my input. Very unrealistic demands, especially in this economy. They set a limit on how much we can help customers with service pricing and than set a sales quota for new services that if we don't meet we are automatically fired. Training was not great. They completely skipped over a program because it was supposed to be phased out and then we had to scramble to learn it because management/ IT kept it because of system issues. The system is also very glitchy and not working much of the time, but if it goes out and you can't answer calls you are required to clock out and fix it on your own time without pay.

Pros

Work from home.

Cons

chaotic, poor support system for new hires, crazy expectations.

The work place was unlimited overtime

Great way to earn money to take care of family. I always felt welcomed. My instructor was very intelligent and kept class interesting. I believe that's was why I succeeded there and was a top seller while being there.

Decent work, yet draining - Bad communication - Decent pay

The best part of the job would be the flexibility of changing and moving hours around. Management is not super picky as to what your schedule looks like.My management was decent and listens to what I have to say, yet their response time is poor. Their communication between branches of the company is also bad. You wouldn't think that for a remote position, but it happens.The worst/hardest part of the job is, unfortunately - the work itself. The constant flow of sales that you have to take will wear you down. Being in a sales position, you have to put on a face and that can be draining.

Pros

Flexible schedule, Work from home, understanding management

Cons

Short breaks, draining work, bad communication

Productive and busy

I liked working at infocision and being able to work from home. Some customers are rude and that’s everywhere. I thought it was a great place. The only bad thing was working saturdays.

Application process was easy

Application process was pretty easy it was a fast process and it was fast and easy the people i spoke with was nice and really helped put emailed on time as well

Super demanding

Very demanding the higher ups are very big on micro management and scripts are very dumb. Scripts are for fundraising and they are entirely to long even when people wanna give you the funds and ask you to speed it up you can’t or will get docked for it. And to many different campaigns and system always tripping then higher ups will tell you to clock out while you work in trouble shooting your computer

Great place to work at

Its been years since I've worked at Infocision but I had a great time when I was there.. Supervisors were great and willing to help.. They have have gym and Dr on site incase you get sick.. Excellent work benefits..

Nice for first timers

It's honestly easy, but there are issues. The system used is very old, it lags and sometimes you might find yourself having login issues. It is also finicky, as in you need to log in and out in a specific manner. Supervisors are friendly, but can be unorganized. I get emails about training sessions sometimes 15 mins before they take place. Not good if you're someone who does their work in their pajamas and such. Pay could be better but I'm not complaining. It pays bills so. Depending on state it is over the minimum wage. Plus training is paid. Great for a first timer like myself, but there are better options.

Pros

Easy to use, Friendly to first timers, Friendly supervisors, work from home

Cons

unorganized, system is old and lags quite a bit and is also finicky

Great environment, but HORRIBLE systems

This is a great environment to work in. I do work from home, but great staff, great management, achievable goals, reasonable pay for the work you do. HOWEVER, their systems they use are absolutely HORRIBLE, hence the one star. They must have bought the cheapest version, because I have used CITRIX at other jobs and it was not even close to this bad. Even in training they tell you that you will constantly have problems, and for some reason that wasn't a red flag for me. You will constantly have to reboot systems, sometimes with a customer on the phone. The supervisors also handle the IT aspect so they have no idea what they are doing, and sometimes you simply won't get a response. If they do respond they will simply tell you to restart, OVER AND OVER AGAIN. And any off-time due to technical difficulties is UNPAID (as if it's your fault they have bad systems or something). This job would not be so frustrating if it wasn't for these darn systems. Steer clear unless you enjoy being frustrated for 9 hours a day.

Pros

Everyone is super friendly and actually appreciate you

Cons

Horrible insurance plans. Systems are just plain bad

Ask a question about working or interviewing at InfoCision. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Ratings from women

2.9
InHerSight Score
2.4Personal Development
3.3Career Opportunities
3.1Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare InfoCision with

• InfoCision
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?