InfoCision

United States1,489 reviews

Found 1,489 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,510 reviews
nrabonusphoneoutboundscriptdonationcallingtelemarketing

Not worth it

Supervisors frequently work too many hours. Not enough hours in the day to get done what needs done. Everyday a different requirement. Helping out and covering for others never works out to your benefit. We answer calls for help, then are asked, what did you do all day? The help questions take most of the day, it never ends. I enjoyed the people who work here. The main reason i stayed as long as I did. I was let go due to 'restructuring'. I gave up a lot in my life to help with new schedules, for clients, etc. Ended my career there with a very wonky schedule. It was ignored no bump in pay, or a thank you, instead i was let go. Raises, if any, were a joke. Frequently can't afford raises, but we are a family, stick with it, etc., as they pay their directors/VPs bonuses. Very top-heavy company. Too many cooks in the corporate kitchen!

It's bad

Very low pay! Seriously go somewhere else. It's beyond terrible. You basically are begging people to buy memberships with health problems. A lot of micro managing

InfoCision insights

Based on 1,070 survey responses
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness

Flexible with scheduling but bad pay.

Start your day logging in to the system which crashes constantly and makes you late. Before you can get your systems loaded, you start receiving calls and it is non stop fast paced the whole day. Majority of the calls will be irate customers who curse you out and talk over you while you're trying to help them. Most hang up on you without getting their issue resolved. When you go to clock out, you usually get stuck in a call and don't get paid extra. The best part of the whole job is clocking out at the end of your shift.

Pros

Flexibility if something comes up, Trainers are easy to get along with

Cons

Managers ignore help requests, too many employees, not enough help to go around, super fast paced calls

Don't waste your time the company you work for under InfoCision will throw you under the bus

I worked for COX Communication I was in customer retention I was really good at my job around September 30th the company got hacked and I lost my job I had file for unemployment the company offered other positions I told them I would like to come back to work but it was a good time my husband was in the hospital unemployment called the company those stupid people told unemployment I didn't want to come back and they sent me an email saying I was I didn't want to come back to work they don't appreciate the employees or all the hard work that keeps the company running we're all just another person they couldn't even save me a spot

Pros

Remote

Cons

Don't appreciate the employees or the hard work

Great group of employees that care about you, but compensation is very low.

Great group of employees that care about you, want to develop you, and want you to succeed. But like mentioned above compensation is very low compared to other marketing related careers.

Pros

Culture, Promoting within, benefits, fun team building activities

Cons

Compensation

What is the best part of working at the company?Working from home. Many different positions and campaigns to work for. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Low pay for the work load. No real incentives. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Accepting and laid back

Low pay but easy job

Low pay but easy job. The bonus structure there needs work, you wouldn't receive it even if you met the requirements. Too much gossip and bullying with coworkers

Decent benefits, but stressful.

Benefits were great, but doing prayer calls was too stressful. Sales calls weren’t too bad, but a lot to read sometimes. Be prepared for people to call in and either prank you, or harp on the place. There’s a script for everything. Easy, but stressful job.

HR Barely answers emails and WAH gets no PTO

I've worked for this company three different times, once in the sales department for Cox Cable and the others for Fundraising.When I was first in Fundraising everything was good, I felt like I had good support.Then we went to primarily online.I ended up quitting in April of 2021 because I was tired of working at home after the pandemic started, plus tired of the job in general.I took a job elsewhere in a physical location but was unable to meet the demands of the job and ended up quitting there and coming back.So since I came back as strictly WAH, I lost the ability to have paid vacation time, I don't get holiday pay, HR barely responds to emails when I inform them of my health issues which have been hindering my work performance, and when they do it's like they didn't even read what I sent.Honestly if you're desperate I can't stop you, but I really wouldn't recommend this job, especially if you don't like dealing with far right programs since it's a Republican company.

Run while you can

This place is so toxic. No room for growth, no communication, so many clicks, so many favorites. Not enough pay, no raises, supervisors make less than people working at Burger King ($13 an hour!!) this place will ruin your life. They also let go of about 50 supervisors just because and I was included and they didn’t tell any of us to prepare.

Cons

What is the best part of working at the company?Company is a bunch of liars. Support gives zero support. Not worth it at all. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Company is a bunch of liars. Support gives zero support. Not worth it at all. Under paid and overworked. Management doesn't give a darn about employees either. This company cant even protect our personal information. We were hacked on several occasions. Close down already! What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Save yourself from the disappointment. What is a typical day like for you at the company?no help from supervisors and everyone passes the torch around instead of problem solving and finding a resolution. Its never InfoCision's fault ever.

Unfairness

There was a lot of things about this company I didn't like. Like employee of the month it seem like they choice the same people everytime. They had there favorite. It took forever for Managers to help you and when they did they were rude and nasty about it. They had a someone hack in there system and was out of work for too week and did not compensation for that and they promise over time but it only lasted for a week and went back to same hours. Never went back to the program I was hired for which was cox. Put on a program called leaf filter and they pressured into making appointments and to me seem like a threat that you must get appointment. When you didn't they wanted to coach you and then went you tell them how the customer did. Ot want it they still pressured you. If I new how these people were I would have never worked for them. Another thing when they did help you they just jumped into your computer and you never knew who it was and they did it so fast you were not able to learn and see what they did so you can do it yourself.

Pros

Breaks not long enough, poor management and under pay

Cons

Work from home

Terrible place

Only certain people can earn a decent salary here, they play favoritism! Low pay, long hours. Management ignores your concerns and they are very disrespectful!

It's a very worker friendly environment

For my entire job opportunity with infocision the focus was improving the employee as an asset and offering a plethora of ways to elevate in the companies hierarchy

Pros

Great break schedule and training

Cons

N/a

Hated it!!

The job description is misleading. You'll be pretending to be a republican and call people and beg for donations. They aren't compassionate about your beliefs or life circumstances. Wouldn't recommend applying there if you have medical issues or strong opinions.

Terrible experience

Hire us only worked two months and had "cyber event" and fired many staff with no pay and made us wait with no instructions for over 4 weeks. Would not recommend and was laid off and no empathy when told to return no choices just you have to do outbound and if you don't then your definitely fired after the cyber event that was not our fault. I feel bad for trainers and other staff that had this as main source of income.

Threatening Workplace

It's a buddy system and if you're not a part of it then you're being watched. The only thing I suggest is try to get into a department where they don't bother you.

Pros

The ability to change departments

Cons

The attitudes of the other managers

Management unprofessional

Disrespect employees let their personal feelings about employees right to their faces yell at you in front of the work area just a hostile work environment

Pros

Weekly pay

Cons

Insurance high

It’s okay!

Very flexible in hours easy to switch shifts if you need to, supervisors are highly responsive in your time of need. Training is througho and informative

Terrible management/training

I'm not sure where to start. First of all the company has hired in new workers and started them off making more than I did after 3 years here. The training they offer is inadequate and most of the supervisors do not respond in a timely manner if you need assistance with something either. Recently they lost a major client due to a data breach and mislead the employees in to believing we would be getting the work back. After stringing us along with no information on what was happening for almost 2 months I was eventually laid off with no notice.

Pros

Cons

No job security, Bad pay, Bad management

Stressful

They just throw you on the line and do not help as much as they should. But they are understanding and will work with you if you have something going on. The pay should be a little better.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at InfoCision. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at InfoCision.
Powered byComparably