InfoCision Employee Reviews

Dishonest company
Communications Specialist (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHFebruary 11, 2019
I liked working for this company until after I got finished with my training period. I was in the Christian nonprofit group and was forced to make NRA and political calls that were made for the political group that I was not a part of.
Management was terrible. Even if you did a good job making calls and getting donations, it still wasn't good enough. They treat you like a number and not a person.
A lot of the outbound calls I made felt like scams and I pretty much had to lie to the people I was on the phones with to benefit the company because if you didn't say the right thing you got punished because they were monitoring all the calls.
Management took forever to get back to you with an answer to your question. Sometimes even straight out ignoring it.
I don't see how people can work here past a few months.
It's terrible.
Cons
This is a serious review to who reads this...
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Austintown, OHFebruary 11, 2019
Please do not waste your time considering working with this company. We all known there is no 'perfect' company or job; but I am serious when I say just please do not apply. You will get hired in, just so these people can meet their quota. A high ranking manager of the area for over 20 something years got fired for no reason. Those in charge belittle you like crazy. I had some in charge constantly calling my phone while I am at home on their personal numbers or when I was off. One person was beyong insubordinate to me and assumed it was my first rodeo. The company apparently shifts gears every 3 to 4 months. They will want to transfer who into work areas that are meant to pay $12.25 per hour plus raises and bonuses but you'll still get paid the $8.30 per hour you received in the other work room.... And so on.
Pros
No. Just no.
Cons
Everything.
I would not recommend working here! BEWARE
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Green, OHFebruary 5, 2019
Working at InfoCision was one of the most challenging jobs I've ever had. What made it challenging was actually coming in every day to a work environment where all you heard were racial slurs, and profanity all day. It makes me wonder if upper management was ever aware of such bad behavior that was exhibited not only by the employees but also supervisors. As far as the job itself I was very shocked that a major company hired InfoCision to do its third party calling. There was absolutely no training. I actually should rephrase this. There was training but it was so bad that they had to fire the trainer because he was not teaching anything. In fact he made it very clear that he did not know how to teach us how to do our jobs because he was not trained himself. And when the client would come in to see how we were doing we were told to put on a show as if we were actually learning. I have so much more to say but I will end with this. Keep your sanity and don't work here if you can help it. Don't get caught up about the money they promised because that is a lie. You make $10 an hour and it is usually determined upon your previous work history. The up to $15 is what you could possibly make if you sell. Let's just put it this way. I worked there for 5 months and some of the floor supervisors don't even make $15 an hour so what makes you think an entry-level employee would? And in my short time working at InfoCision all of the HR department left as well as three supervisors and I have counted a total of 12 people who never came back because this place is toxic. so again if you're  more... looking for a job please pass this one by and keep looking. You deserve better than this. Oh side note... There still no trainer there. SMH  less
Pros
The ability to come and go as you please to look for another job
Cons
Upper management
Worst place ever to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Austintown, OHJanuary 26, 2019
I worked at infocision because it was a decent pay. I did not know at that time that it was all outbound calls and bugging people to buy things. I felt bad for customers being hounded all day every day.
Pros and Cons
Communicater (Former Employee) –  Huntington, WVJanuary 26, 2019
This is a tricky review to write because I both loved and hated my job there. I loved the people that I worked with, they truly became family to me. I hated that, even with the $120 weekly bonus I received I didnt make enough to even cover my living expenses so I had to move on. It sucks that other call centers in the area offered me $3-$5 more an hour! One weekend day is mandatory, even if you're part-time, while some other places offe atleastr every other weekend off. I loved my job and always tried my best on every call, I was consistently one of the top performers with awesome results, yet I felt like I would never have an opportunity to advance or atleast earn a weekend off from time to time. In the end these are some of the reason I felt the need to move on. I would love to say I'd recommend this job to anyone, and I would, if you need something in which your income is supplemental and you dont need to make much and you have no hopes of advancement.
Pros
The people..MOST are awesome.
Cons
Pay and schedule
Worst job I’ve ever had.
Outbound Sales (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHJanuary 23, 2019
Had a freakin bed bug crawling on me. HR say they’ve had to have Orkin come in past. Push political ideas. Minimum wage. BAD training. Worst job ever.
Pros
Cons
Bed bugs, nasty people, pay is a joke
the work place was negative
Communicator Assistance Manager (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHJanuary 16, 2019
the hardest part of the job was upper management. They always treated the rest of the employees as person just sitting in the chair to get sales; very little to no communication;as if the employees really never matter only when it was in their best interest in getting a desired number of sales for the company. The company also allow bad behavior towards other employees.
Pros
sometime free lunches
Cons
paid breaks, info reward cards if the agent did well extra$
great oppurtinity
Call Center Communicator (Work At Home) (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHJanuary 12, 2019
love working from home. such a great oppurtinty. mandatory weekend shift. split shift 2 off days if full time. I wish the pay was a little better to provide for me and my two children.
Pros
working from home
Cons
low pay
Too many changes
Communicator (Current Employee) –  OHJanuary 8, 2019
Do not have a say on being transferred from one room to the next and not enough notice on when you are being transferred. Disappointed and overwhelmed with some of the organizations the company makes calls for.
Not a good place to work
Sales/disconnects/tranfers (Former Employee) –  Riverside, OHJanuary 4, 2019
This place is very unprofessional and I would not recommend anyone to ever work there. The supervisors do not have good communication skills and I would not consider working there again.
I liked working at Infocision
Sales (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHJanuary 2, 2019
Great place to work. Awesome place to move up in the company if you desire to. Very diverse atmosphere. Great bonuses if you are dedicate and determined. I personally loved the company and loved working there. Although some things that we sold i didnt agree with and for that reason only, i no longer am with the company, but i enjoyed working at InfoCision and would refer others to work there as well. If you love telemarketing this is a great company to work for. I must say that i dont like the 3 time ask for donations, i was taught that if someone tells me no that means no, but i was good at selling the products. I truly am grateful for the experience I received working with InfoCision, it changed my life for the better.
Pros
Great Management
Cons
Short breaks
Supervisors were great
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Huntington, WVJanuary 2, 2019
Call centers are often stressful, but the work culture at Infocision was very professional and inclusive. My supervisor was always very responsive to my needs and also was very approachable whenever I had a concern. I developed many marketable call center skills that still pay dividends many years later!
Pros
supervisors
Cons
loud work environment
Awesome company to work for!
Telemarketer (Current Employee) –  Austintown, OHDecember 30, 2018
I absolutely LOVE this job! My managers are ALL awesome, very helpful and patient with those just learning. The CEO cares deeply how his employees are treated and goes out of his way to make sure we know he cares. We have 2 half hour breaks and can also take two 5 minute breaks away from the desk if we need to. I honestly wasn't sure I would be able to speak on the phone and get people to want Spectrum services but it isn't as bad as people think! Yes, some people hang up on you, yell at you, call you names... but those 20% aren't nothing compared to the others that actually DO want to hear about Spectrum's services and how much money can actually be saved! Ashley, Tamie run the classes to prepare you for the calls and they are both SO GOOD! I recommend this company to EVERYONE! They make you feel you are important and are there to help you with whatever you need. The bonuses you receive are AWESOME!!!! The parties they have are AWESOME!!! They give away gifts, points that you can redeem and use for gas cards/walmart/target/sheetz/merchandise like blenders etc.! When I see the bad reviews on here I can't believe they feel that way! Maybe it is because every job is what you make it... and honestly working where I work and the room I work in, they are so wonderful! There is NO reason why anyone should say they can't do this job either! Very easy once you get it and catch on! The only thing I wish they would do in ALL the rooms is RANDOM DRUG TESTING. That's the ONLY thing I wish they would do... AND to help eliminate the "problem-causers", who feel they can yell and curse at  more... a customer on the phone. If you can't control your anger, this is definitely not the job for you! You can't go yelling at a customer just because they yelled at you. Maybe they have had MULTIPLE phone calls prior to yours and they are TIRED of those calls! You truly do NOT know the circumstance and you need to be UNDERSTANDING on why they are upset. MOST of the time you can calm them down by speaking to them and apologizing and asking what the problem is and that you would like to help.. not make it worse. BEST JOB EVER!!!!!!!!!  less
Pros
Bonuses, Great Managers, Awesome CEO, Points you can Redeem, Insurance, 401k, Relaxed atmosphere
Terrible working environment
Telecommunications Specialist (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHDecember 30, 2018
I worked at infocision for 8 months and the entire 8 months was absolutely miserable. Management is rude, cold calling is awful, the only way you move up is if you get "cozy" with management.
Fun but stressful at times
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHDecember 28, 2018
There is a lot of young people working there who is drama filled and gets stressful. I enjoyed the pay and the employment but i had a few health issues that were hard for me at that time and became overwhelming.
Pros
Paid time off
Cons
Work holidays
Absolutely horrible
Comminicator (Former Employee) –  Huntington, WVDecember 26, 2018
This is the absolute worst place you could EVER work. You’re treated like a child from the “supervisors”. All the supervisors do is walk around and tell you to get off your phone they’re absolutely worthless. All you do is sit around at a computer and try to push sales to people even though they don’t want it. Some of the employees were okay. The majority were druggy trash. For sure the worst job I’ve ever had. Super boring and the work environment was toxic. If you have a brain DO NOT WORK HERE!!!
Decent workplace
Work at Home Communicator (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHDecember 22, 2018
The management team is honestly great. I like the people but I do not know if they like me. The environment itself is pretty relaxing, mostly focused on work and the supervisors were as attentive as could be. All was well on that front. Now, as a communicator, you don't get any paid holidays like a retail or fast food employee would get time and a half if they were open on Thanksgiving or Christmas. You have to do a work switch and if you happen to feel like death you get penalized hard for calling off. If your throat's in shambles, good luck, there's no way around it. Additionally, during the shift, you go back to the days of school where you have to ask to use the bathroom. This is done through submitting an "Away From Desk" request, which you're timed up to 10 minutes and it affects variance which leads to lackluster bonus potential. That is, if you even qualify for the bonuses anyway. My voice doesn't seem to be the best kind to get people to hop on board with volunteering or sales over the phone, or the headset I personally bought was just bad quality and didn't portray my voice that well. I honestly have no idea. Either way it affected my performance which didn't do much good for me, sad to say, but I'll admit it was more than likely my fault.

Overall I'd say my experience was a 7/10 if I had to scale it.
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHDecember 15, 2018
super nice people and very pleasant to work everyday. All goals are clearly set for daily, weekly, and monthly achievements. Steps for advancement and expectations are obtainable.
Horrible Place to work
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Work at HomeDecember 14, 2018
Do not work for this company you will be crazy if you do they don't care they watch you like children you are on your web cam the whole time because they don't trust you my power went out once and they wanted to hear it from the power company on 3 way their self to know I was telling the truth and this was a first for me when i saw that
I was done.
Pros
nothing
Cons
Short breaks
Surrounded by winners
Communicator (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHDecember 10, 2018
Fun place to work. Management is very sharp but cutthroat. If you're on their good side you have it made. But if you're not in the click you're on your own. Some people have been there for over a decade and only get minimum wage. Very political and some religious work that you'll have to work with. Some supervisors treat you like children. You have to get permission to use the restroom like you're in grade school. Sometimes they don't approve you going until they get ready. When you need help you don't always get it. That's the primary reason many don't stay long. Not enough understanding or support. If you can do the job and keep it It can provide an income that keeps your head above the water. It can really shape you in a good way if you want to grow as a person. It's like basic training in the army. If you can survive there you can survive anywhere. Absolutely no exaggeration in my statements. Ok for college students and retired people but not enough money to support a family on.
Pros
Gift cards, and other incentives
Cons
Cameras every where except the bathroom

Ask a question about working or interviewing at InfoCision. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.9InHerSight Score

2.7Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

3.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight