InfoCision

• Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness

Easy job

Job is easy, managers often give conflicting advice, technical issues with company servers are frequent and subsequent missed time is usually unpaid. However supervisors are very personable and friendly and genuinely care about your well-being and satisfaction. Scheduling is very flexible.

Pros

Flexible, paid training, bonus opportunities, raises twice a year

Cons

Mandatory weekend days

Easy Job

Easy job with hardly any advancement, so if you’re looking for a job with an easy to move up system, this probably isn’t it. They give you 2 5 minute breaks that are paid, and either 1 hour non-paid lunch or 2 30 minute non-paid lunches. Overall job isn’t bad. Tedious at times and low pay. Weekly bonuses are easy to get if you work your hours and do your job everyday.

Good hours, terrible pay

I took these job because I was advertised a higher rate of pay and specific department. Once in training, the pay rate was much lower and we were told we'd be working for the NRA instead of children's charities. After a few months they finally agreed to move me to another call center group with a cable company, but my low rate remained the same. The training is rushed and not comprehensive so you have to either constantly reach out for Supervisor assistance for up to 20 minutes or more while you try to hold conversation with angry customers or figure it out on your own. All in all, a decent place for a second income but definitely not a place for growth or job satisfaction. Looking for a new job.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Poor training, very low pay, no paid time off

Not terrible

If you dont mind the work not a bad job just doesn't give you any PTO its UNPAID TIME OFF. If you're good at sales you'll do well. For me it seemed more flexible with the schedule when I was first hired.

Pros

Decent Pay on 2nd Shift

Cons

No PTO

Good place!

Excellent training. Just extremely long days and requires 38+ hours a week. Hard to request off personal days. Especially due to emergencies. But supervisors are extremely understanding and have great communication.

Pros

Remote, co-workers, job

Cons

Hours, time off procedure

Would you rate your company five stars?

Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.

Dont pay enough

They want you to go above and beyond but the pay is low. Too much responsibility for such little pay. 2/10 do not recommend. And the supervisors are little to no help. Also training was only 2 weeks then they throw you on the floor unprepared you kind of just got to learn as you go on the sales floor.

Pros

Depending on the client you get assigned to very flexible schedule

Cons

Not worth the pay

Worthless

You make all these sales but no commission and the pay is way too low. You only get far if your fake. They treat you badly. Nothing is ever good enough

Not worth the stress

After a while, this job will really make you feel unfulfilled. There is a pay differential for working the evening shift but if you don’t work at least 38 hours of your schedule. You will NOT receive your full pay, which is absolutely crazy. Also, they constantly throw you into trainings for different clients

Pros

Long as you make your 40 hrs. They are pretty lenient

Cons

Low Pay, constant dialing

Ok..it's a paycheck

If you need just a check....take the job...8f you're lazy and can't get a job anywhere else..sure it's.ok...low.pay...shifts take most of your life and days.....not flexible at all

Pros

Gift cards

Cons

Low pay, boring, outdated service

Horrible Pay

Horrible pay and unorganized. Meetings always started late. No one knew what to day because of the lack of communication. Underpaid and pay for your own equipment. I agreed to get a headset because it was the only thing that I didn’t already have. My shipment was late due to the start of the pandemic (most people in an office setting were moving to working remotely). I was told that I could start when my headset arrived. The next day I received an email that I was fired. Because they don’t communicate every few months I received a call about my medical benefits because I was still listed as employed.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Underpaid

Jobs at InfoCision

See more jobs

Constantly changing programs, bonus structure and times to work.

Management is a joke. Production goals are changed all the time. The program you start with always changes and with that the bonus structure also changes, or is removed completely. Employees are treated like numbers and the bottom line, not as people. They give SWAG as incentives and its all trash. Benefits suck. The training you get is a joke. They tell you very little about what you are selling and there is NO training on HOW to sell. You have to be able to pick it up and do it all on your own. Turnover is so high that most people only say about 3-4 months.

Pros

Cons

No appreciation given

Dead end job calling for politics

This is a dead end job. You get a raise of 25 cents. It's outbound calling for political parties. Telemarketing job. Management is not required to work weekends but you are.

Gotta be tough

very stressful because there certain goals to be made that is unbelievable but if you need a job this is a place to go if you just need something quick and in a hurry and a good work home job

Pros

alot of overtime and good benitfts

Cons

pay

Work from home

Company is great. You start off with one program, then more programs are added but your pay remains the same. You can do overtime and qualify for a bonus.

Pros

Overtime

Cons

Low pay

Soul sucking place of pure evil

Always hiring because of the type of work environment. You call people who don't have money to give and are required to ask for donations multiple times per call- all to raise money for Republicans and issues they support. Reading the scripts they put together makes you feel like the crud on the bottom of a shoe. Run as fast as you can before you're crying every day after work before you even reach your car.

Pros

Free gym, decent breakroom when you actually have time which is hardly ever

Cons

Everything to much to list

Its a telemarketing job.

The job is what it is. You get out of it what you put in. The pay is the worst part. You can bonus weekly and earn yourself an extra 100 bucks on your paycheck if you hit your performance goal but even still the pay is much to low.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Short breaks, pay

Horrible

This was my first job and I’m thankful but it made me hate customer service. If the give you a M-F schedule keep it cause once you change your forced to work weekends they don’t care what you got going on in life. If your no make sales on Files your first 6 months your rise will be low 9 an hour is hard to live and don’t believe that pto it’s upto meaning your not being paid WAH employees don’t get pto always make up your hours or paycheck will be low my college students living at home if you like sales and working thanksgiving for Christmas off go for it this job is stressful

Cons

I like working here, but the pay is low

Ive been working for infocision for about 7 months. I Love that it is work from home. I love all the supervisors and mangers they are all friendly and great and try to help you the best they can, though they don't know some of the programs youll be on. they are very flexible if you have to leave early or come in late and you can make up your hours. The pay is only $9 for day shift and $!0 for night shift. i see they have some states now that they paying $12.50 and $14, I think they should pay everywhere that. $9 is hard to live on. they usually have unlimited overtime which is nice and you can work whenever you want on overtime days they've also had great incentives for working overtime lately too which was nice. they also have bonus based on performance

Pros

overtime, work at home, coworkers

Cons

pay

Upselling is #1

Worked on cable account. Training is fast paced and you don't learn everything you need to do the job. Additional training is just as fast and may only last for 15 minutes or a few hours depending on method of training. If you are not good at talking to people or selling, this job is not for you. Pay/incentives was not worth the stress.

Pros

Shift diff pay and working from home

Cons

Short lunch and breaks. Expensive benefits

overtime

they give over time so that's good, had to reach out for payroll multiple times, pay is 9 dollars day time and 10 dollars night time. It's an eh job if you never had a job before or trying to get a job.

Pros

overtime

Cons

pay

productive

I love working here but no raise, advancements, low pay, dock paychecks system, switching between departments, and favoritism. You do get weekly pay..

Pros

Work from home, and nice Coworkers

Cons

Short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at InfoCision. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at InfoCision.
Powered byComparably

Compare InfoCision with

• InfoCision
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?