Infoplace USA Employee Reviews

Productive to say the least
Guest Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Dearborn, MIJune 12, 2018
This was the perfect job. Infoplace USA gave me my first opportunity to serve as manager. I am thankful and grateful for that. I am upset and sadden that we lost our job due termination of contract. I am also was not happen with my hourly wages. I always thought I should be paid more.
Pros
People and opportunity
Cons
Pay
Fun workplace
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Oceanside, CADecember 28, 2017
Lots of interaction with customers on the phone and in person. Dealt with lots of issues with customers and spent time resolving issues and helping people.
Customer based Program that actually puts the customer 1st
Multi Location Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 24, 2017
Lots of work and wonderful people to work with in Mall environments.
Organized and accurate support system. Computer based report were easy and fun. Great Mall Management teams.
Pros
Very little stress.
Cons
Holidays are Crazy times.
Nice work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAMay 19, 2017
I loved my job. I felt it taught me a lot about administrative duties and how to manage my demeanor in a difficult situation. I felt they were a little too strict with their policies like not being able to have minor piercings. I loved being able to help people and benefit disabled customers. I loved interacting with the children we rented strollers to. I felt the hardest part of my job was christmas rush and the pressure that came with it. Otherwise, the job was amazing and easy to do. My job and school just did not work well together.
Pros
Works with school schedule, Very nice employees, Beneficial Skills Learned
Cons
No real opportunity for advancement
Great Company
Customer Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Ocean City, NJFebruary 10, 2017
You work in a mall and sell gift card rent strollers. Answer question consumers have. Over all a great company to work for.
friendly and fast-paced environment
Customer Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXJuly 1, 2014
There is never a dull moment with this company. This face to face customer service position keeps you entertained while assisting customers with their needs from directions to arranging transportation.
As the customer service manager I have learned how to prioritize my events and projects by urgency and deadlines.
I work very closely with the marketing team to think of more effective ways to promote and bring in revenue to the business.
Pros
A great learning experience
Cons
No room for growth within the company
fun to work for... if you love to travel.
Area Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Oceanside, CAJune 6, 2014
It can be stressful I loved to work with new people and show them to work for the company
Get to meet new people every day, was able to make my own schedule.
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Port Arthur, TXSeptember 4, 2013
Conference calls with district manager, weekly, monthly, daily, reports, inventory counts, made schedule, answered phones, faxes, copies, gave directions to customers of the mall.
Pros
I made my own schedule, meeting new people.
Cons
Can't think of any.
Fun place to work
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  IowaJune 15, 2012
Overall, InfoPlace USA is a fun place to work. You can have a flexible schedule and the work is fairly easy. The down side is lack of benefits and pay is not that great.
Pros
flexible scheduling
Cons
no benefits, low pay
An absolutely horrible company to work for.......
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)March 8, 2011
Infoplace USA is a company who hire people to run the Information Booths/Customer Service Departments in malls across the United States. These are the locations where customers ask for directions, purchase gift cards, ticketmaster tickets, coupons, etc. Infoplace USA runs their business just like an employment agency (Adecco, Alden Staffing, Randstand USA, Vanguard, etc.). Infoplace USA will hire customer service representatives in these corporate owned malls they have contracts with. For example an employee makes $10 per hour and then Infoplace USA charges the corporation that owns the mall $18 per hour to make a profit. The catch is that the corporation who owns the mall saves money because they don't have to give these employees any benefits and Infoplace USA does nothing either. The only benefit a full-time employee receives is some vacation time to those who work 35 to 40 hours per week. That is the only benefit one receives and 95% of the employees are part-time. There is no 401K, no paid sick days, full-time employees only earn 0.8 days off for every 30 days they work and there is no health plan. To sum it up the corporate owned malls save millions per year by having Infoplace USA hire those to run their customer service departments and are given absolutely nothing in return. Highly recommend ignoring any positions Infoplace USA has to offer. Save yourself the trouble.............
Cons
unresponsive, insensitive, unfeeling, nonreactive, callous, frigid, heartless, scam