InfoReliance Corporation Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
N/a
Manager (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAMay 29, 2018
If you're looking to work somewhere that offers remote opportunities this is the place, BUT that flexibility comes at a price. You will be expected to be available 24/7 to work on tasks.
Pros
Remote Work
Cons
Company engages in sketchy business practices with Federal agencies
Postion was as a subcontractot for CSRA
Senior Computer Specialist/Analyst (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MONovember 25, 2017
I think IR treatered me well. It was the first time I had benefits when working as a subcontractor for CSRA. I got PTO Paid time off [vacation]) where the rules changed exactly the opposite as tge CSRA rules.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Database Specialist (Current Employee) –  Quantico, VAAugust 4, 2017
Great place to work. Awesome environment with positive people. They work hard to make sure you are treated very well and that you have plenty of options.
Wonderful place to work
Associate Consultant (Current Employee) –  Stafford, VA / Fairfax, VAJune 14, 2017
iR is a place of opportunities.

I am young and I have little to no experience, but management here at iR picked me up. Not only am I getting mentored by the employees here, but I am also growing in my experience.

The employees here are phenomenal and the environment is very welcoming.

There is plenty of diversity when it comes to ethnicity and background.

I am grateful for iR and what the company has done for me.
Pros
Snacks provided in the kitchen, Pto, occasionally get to telecommute
No Room For Growth
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 16, 2017
If you're just looking for a paycheck, this is the place for you. The benefits and salary are competitive, initially.

If you're considering joining InfoReliance, you need to negotiate upfront, be content with the role/job you applied for, and have zero expectation of growth.

There is no incentive to do well because although your title may change, your salary will not. You will not have the opportunity to go to training or obtain certifications, unless you do it on your own time with your own money.
Great Culture, A bit overzealous
Senior Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAFebruary 6, 2017
I/R was great in terms of culture and people. Unfortunately, they were a bit presumptuous when it came to the business they thought they would win. It may have served them well to be more honest with themselves about the possibility of winning government contracts.
Horrible company to work for if you are of color
Senior Cybersecurity Consultant (Former Employee) –  Washington City, DCNovember 2, 2016
I was with i/R for almost 2 years for them to offload me like a rotten egg. I asked several times to be moved to another contract and they didn't utilize my skill set optimally. End the end they mentioned they didn't know what I did...look at my resumé people.

The lack of diversity in the executive staff was unnerving. I felt pigeonhold there and was forced to "flip my badge" to another company. They stated, "it was mandatory". The management was the worst. As a disabled vet they treated me horrible.
Cons
No room for advancement, unqualified managers
Wonderland
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Merrifield, VAMay 21, 2015
Couldn't ask for a better environment, whether you are a newbie or a vet. You can learn, teach and code to your heart's content.
Pros
Starbucks frappes in the fridge; high-caliber enginners; disciplined but not ridged.
Cons
Not enough jobs here!