Information Builders Inc. Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Focus on products, but little in direction and training.
Product Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 21, 2017
Be prepared to dive into the deep end on the first day. Exciting but challenging, Most people are very supportive, but all more on their plate then can be dealt with in an efficient manor.
Good Orgainization to work for and with
Sr. Inside Sales Manager & Business Development (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 23, 2015
You work hard, you play hard you get rewarded handsomely for your efforts. I needed assistance in learning about the BI space and they offered it to me - I had no formal training of this space prior to starting with them - You give someone the chance they run with it and make the best of what is offered.

At the majority of the companies that I worked at this was pretty much the basis of learning - People were always there to help and answer any questions that came up. Management was there to support your moves and to help you grow personally and professionally - I enjoyed all who I worked with at all the companies that I worked for, each organization is unique in their own way and each company was an incredible organization to work with. I have learned so much.
Pros
Great benefit being able to work remote
Cons
You make your own cons - there are no real issues

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Information Builders Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Information Builders Inc. Reviews by Job Title