Infosys Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 1,324 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
There are 4 Infosys jobs close to Ashburn, VA. You can check out other available jobs at Infosys.
Salary estimated from 103.6K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
The interview process is quite easy, the training is two months. The training will be really tough for those who aren't skilled in any kind of programming languages. If you have the fundamentals down, you should be fine. The training is not an indication of whether you will be fired or not so do not worry about that portion. The benching is when you should study as much as you possibly can, so that you can move on to a better company. Work culture isn't the best.
Meetings all afternoon and work to do at night. For me it was unsustainable. It's ok if you don't mind not having a life and working so many hours you earn less than minimum wage.
Infosys has a lot of opportunities to learn and grow as a fresher. Even if the pay is not the best since you learn a lot it is worth it in the beginning.
Good company to start career with learning opportunities. Learning curve solely depends upon the assigned project ad project manager. There are chances to move between projects.
Lots of work, no comp off , no pay for extra hours Late night calls, work extended hours on week day and week ends, no work-life balacne. Salary is too low.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 88 questions about working at Infosys. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Infosys employees.
Insights from 670 Indeed users who have interviewed with Infosys within the last 5 years.
Questions about agile
Are you able to work under pressure?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Infosys?Published on May 24, 2021