Infosys
65Average

Infosys Employee Reviews

Found 2,124 reviews matching the search
Featured review
Infosys selected this as a representative review
Bottom line -- Infosys is committed to their employees. As we adapt to the new norm in the world - Infosys has supported each of us with the ability to work from home and has provided employee well being interventions. They continually ask for employee feedback on how we can make remote teams more effective and strengthen our sense of connection to each other so we can be effective and engaged in the organization and ensure we are their for our customers. The availability of internal training on latest technologies is unlimited with mentoring available for your growth.
Pros
Benefits, Collaboration, Training
Cons
Sometimes long hours
The boss has all the power because he does not set clear guidelines as to what constitutes normal work. Don't be fooled by their initial kindness. They will make you feel safe at first, then totally start steam rolling you. They will not teach you anything, then blame you for not doing work. They keep you in a state of ignorance and use that as leverage when you need things like a sick break or rest day by implying that you don't deserve breaks cause you don't know anything. Good luck.
Pros
the beginning is nice
Cons
no training, 12 hr weekend shifts with no pay
Good place but think b4 you join. Not paying well. Job security is good. No other opinion. Keep it as the last option. Benefits are not there at all. Good campus
Right now I’m in training period but the co workers and the trainer seems good. I need to take 2 exams in order to get projects and work in team assignments. The training is 2 months and looks easy
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Exactly what you would expect from a company that contracts employees out as software engineers. Great first job in IT. Hard to transition to a different role once you are locked in.
Pros
Pay was ok, typical starting salary for 0 experience workers
Cons
Company provided laptop was slow, extremely difficult to update and never really gained admin privileges on laptop.
Infosys offers a great training program. However, after the 2 month training program, you are left to find a client position without proper support or communication from your manager.
I joined as a fresher . My teammates and managers are helpful. I get pay biweekly and they never miss the date. They will never leave you unless you do something wrong.
Work-life balanceVery unbalanced and demanding working schedulePay & benefitsPoor and expensive benefitsJob security and advancementNot a place to learn or grow, you are going to be whatever you were hired to do, period.ManagementPoor management, be careful and aware that if they decide to relocate you, maybe you end up in a new place without a job and they won’t pay you back for your relocation. That happened with me and I’m suing them to have my money back.CultureYou’re not allowed to think by yourself, just listen and obey, that’s what they like.OverallBig company, small mentality.Management think they owe you and couldn’t care less about their employees. They are used to work with h1b’s so they’re not used to be questioned as well.Worst experience ever, run from them if you can.
based on managers your promotion comes . Projects also vary and based on projects you can learn new technologies. Good team to work always . Job security is provided
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Infosys?
Training was fun and learned a lot. Infosys covers the cost of housing and meals with a weekly stipend. After training, it becomes very difficult to get onto a project. Most people sit on the bench for months at a time.
Pros
Training
Cons
Difficult to get Projects
Typical support work. Haven't done much programming but done a lot of tech support work. I do not feel challenged, and not prepared for a future in programming.
Work life balance and flexible hours. Work from home option available depending on client. Need to assign roles appropriately. Good management, very strong in their areas of expertise
There are some good projects which one can expect anywhere - I don't attribute Infosys to this. You can very well imagine that the company is run by the Delivery Managers who are pretty much controllers of their own dynasties. If one is unlucky and lands with a bad Delivery Manager, one's life can be screwed. The company discriminates between the folks who are hired onsite (US, UK, etc.) and ones gotten from India. This is a very unfair practice and is prevalent in Infosys. The company is run by a bunch of misers, all that they care about if profitability/shareholder profits, and employees are not cared for. The salaries increase only a tiny bit and that too not every year. It can be really frustrating working for Infosys.
No professional behavior at all. It is about how much money can be made on a consultant. They bring a lot of H1s. The people who come are not that good at what they do.
Majority of employees working there are of India descent. They ban together eliminating non india people from projects one by one until you look around and notice. While working on push you out the door too. Be care working here it not as productive as you think.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Not all can speak clear english, makes hard to work with.
Infosys is an awesome place to work, a place where you feel that your opinion is value, where there is always a friendly word of encouragement to follow your passion. Infosys is a place of diversity, a wonderful environment to work, to learn, to reskill, to thrive, and to let your dreams fly. Infy is truly an awesome place!
Pros
Compensation, Perks, Training, Colleagues, Diversity, Management
Cons
You will learn a lot...and your talent will be respected.and really a great place to work in..Very supporting managers and hrs...you will enjoy working here
Pros
Good Manager
Cons
No cons
Good clients, I was working for one of the the FAANG companies in Silicon Valley, but the projects were so boring.Infosys salary is very low, US interns in other compaies earn more money than people with 10+ years of experience at Infosys. You are just another number in the company.
Pros
FAANG client
Cons
salary
Really only good for starting out your tech career. Otherwise you're being paid way below market value. It also depends which company you get put to work with.
This company low ball the client and doesn't have the talent to get the job done. They have a terrible work home environment I spend over 200 night in hotel which there was always issue they have a very cheap hotel rate. Need to be update hotel rate for the city where you are working there rate are from the 1980's Infosys didn't want you to have a home life the job was the number one thing and everything else was your problem. After Covid 19 they want you on the road or relocate or you where laid off or there words work reduction. Very poor project management
benefits
Cons
salary, advancement, training, schedule work life balance
Their system is not well organized and management does not treat the employees with respect. One has to work defensively, even when answering emails.
Pros
Daily routine
Cons
Flaws in the system are blamed on the employee
  1. Employee Reviews