Infosys

Infosys Employee Reviews

Found 1,877 reviews matching the search
Benefits Were okay
The interview process is quite easy, the training is two months. The training will be really tough for those who aren't skilled in any kind of programming languages. If you have the fundamentals down, you should be fine. The training is not an indication of whether you will be fired or not so do not worry about that portion. The benching is when you should study as much as you possibly can, so that you can move on to a better company. Work culture isn't the best.
Good experience
A good place to learn and grow. Opportunities will be there. I am enjoying mywork. Good work life balance. Clients are good. Lot of opportunities to learn new skills.
Slow Growth rate
Slow growth rate but you will get lot of flexibility on Projects. Payscale is not competitive. Good entry-level job, often stuck with uninteresting projects and maintenance work for clients. I would recommend this to students to find their first job.
No advancement in the career

No promotions

Good Job Security

Professional Company

Good learning

Global Exposure

Not much perks

Have Global presence
Productive and very good place to work
Friendly environment to work with. Managers are very helpful and provide good guidance. Compensation is slightly less than the market. Management is good.
Average
Work culture is not good
No advancement in the career

No promotions and no salary increase

Advancements in career is completely dependent on the project you are in
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Poor company for advancement and inclusion.
The company is not inclusive at all. Bonus money is given to those on the account team from India. Management is lacks the ability to manage domestic workers.
Horrible
Too much overtime. Terrible management. Entire place is too political and life is miserable. They tell you that there’s 4+ hours of overtime at the end of your shift. They treat you like your home life doesn’t exist. Most managers are only nice to the people they like. HR is useless.
It is a good place to learn new things.
You will be working from client office and will have multiple meetings with client product owners and engineers. you will have to be part of an offshore call which will take around 1 hour on an average.
Productive and Hassle-free environment
I personally enjoyed working in this company. I got overwhelmed with employee friendly management. Very cool and well organized task management. My Co-workers are very supportive.
The ability to work remote
The perks of working for Infosys in a consultant capacity has been very great and rewarding. The culture and company leadership has shown vision and compassion for its employees.
Poor management
I had to pay for all expenses up front and did not get reimbursed. Very bad company. They promised relocation expenses and then never approved them. Do not work for this company.
Good and Progressive
I have been working with Infosys full-time for more than 4 years. I typically spent 9 hours daily at offshore & spending 8 hours at onsite. Infosys provided an opportunity to work with one of the major tech giants to gain valuable knowledge and growth to my career.

Workplace culture is really good but some of their policies are not good and I personally feel they should improve the leave policies at offshore.
great learning opportunity
The company gave me many opportunities to work and meet with executives at different clients. They allowed me and trusted me to run client meetings - unfortunately, work was around the clock.
Don't judge a book by its cover
What you see on the outside, is not what you will get on the inside. I felt I was lied to and constantly asked to do stuff that I personally and ethically did not agree with.
A Good Company to Work for
Infosys has allows you to progress with improving your skill set. I project may not allows be the same as the skills that you currently have obtained.
Pros
A good company who has gathers for their employees to visit outside of the client's offices
Cons
Have to live a various locations to meet client's onsite locations
No promotions

Good Job Security

Professional Company

Good learning

Global Exposure

Not much perks

Have Global presence
Weak management, totally out of their league.
While Infosys have tremendous opportunity to grow their business in the USA, their management have no clue how to do that.
Culture lacks respect to others. Management calls for a meeting and they never show up, they promise stuff but they never deliver...
Ok if you like to be bored
No communication, managers never answer you and only when you’ve been on bench for 2 weeks they threaten to fire you. Unstable and not trust worthy at all.
Stay Away
Without a doubt, the worst company I have ever worked for in my career. Severe lack of communication and documentation of procedures. I still have open expenses that I will never get back. If anyone from this company calls you for an offer, just hang up.
Pros
No longer an employee
Cons
Open Expenses
Good Starting Industry Position
This a great way to start my career as a software developer. Plenty of chances to learn on the job as well as learning from more experienced developers.
Its great opportunity to work with infosys, I always look forward to work with this organization in future. It helped me with my career growth. Thanks for everyone in this journey
Pros
Quarterly project funds
Cons
work hpurs
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infosys. Our community is ready to answer.
3.2K
5.2K
2.6K
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Infosys.