Infosys

United States2,494 reviews

Found 2,494 reviews matching the searchSee all 15,009 reviews
offshoreindiaprojecttechnologyfresherdomainhikeinfrastructure

Benefits Were okay

The interview process is quite easy, the training is two months. The training will be really tough for those who aren't skilled in any kind of programming languages. If you have the fundamentals down, you should be fine. The training is not an indication of whether you will be fired or not so do not worry about that portion. The benching is when you should study as much as you possibly can, so that you can move on to a better company. Work culture isn't the best.

Nice but boring job . no growth and can be here for job security. nice place for improve personal technical skills but no room for changing projects j

Infosys insights

Based on 1,366 survey responses
What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging

Alright

Alright if you’re looking for a stepping stone in to tech, but definitely not a career company. Company will train and then outsource you to other companies, lack of communication,

Promised promotion but never did

They put you on a random team that might use something you have never heard of, so what you learned in school won't applied to the job unless you are lucky. also never got promoted until I left even with highest rating from manager.

Good job to have on resume but wouldn't stick around too long

Overall a good company that will work with you and offer some level of training. However, if you end up working here, be sure to have this as a stepping stone as you don't want this to be a permanent workplace.

January 26, 2023
Thank you for sharing a positive review of your training experience with us! We appreciate your kind words. We take training our team very seriously and could not be happier that we’ve helped prepare you for your time at the company. Thank you for being a vital part of our team!

What is the best part of working at the company?Extensive internal training module to help developers upskillWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Expectations are highWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?The work environment is awesome and the culture is very respectful What is a typical day like for you at the company?It is a typical agile development environment. Morning standup, code review, bug fix, and features implementation. Typical of any developments environment.

January 23, 2023
Thank you for your kind and honest words! We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled you have had a good overall experience with the company. We are so glad you’ve had a great time working with us, and we can’t wait to continue working with you!

Stressful at times

Overall worth experience At times could be very hecticCould concentrate on employees wellness No team outings No funClients are important but not the employees

January 13, 2023
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our company. Your feedback is extremely important to us and we will review it as we seek to improve. We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members at Infosys, and we are sorry to hear that you have not been satisfied with your experience. Please take advantage of our internal resolution hubs, such as HEAR, to voice your concerns.

What is the best part of working at the company?The training it provides through their online courses.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Finding the proper assignment that fits my skills.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?I worked different sites on different projects.What is a typical day like for you at the company?I worked on different projects with different organizations.

January 18, 2023
Thank you for leaving a positive review! We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, so we are thrilled you had a good experience with Infosys. We appreciate your feedback and will keep it in mind as we seek to improve.

Fun work place

My client location was in Oregon and it was fun working place. Client provided long winter vacation however infosys would pay and won’t deduct any vacation. It was a win win for both.

January 13, 2023

What is the best part of working at the company?growing company but you get to work with passionate peopleWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?growing pains .. processes are not established so figure it out on your ownWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?great work life balance

January 13, 2023
Thank you for your review. Infosys is certified as a "Top Employer" as well as a "Great Place to Work" across geographical locations. We are thrilled to hear you feel the same way. We are grateful to have you as part of our team!

Bad management

Hard to contact manager and find projects that you want. Spent a lot of time on the bench and was eventually placed on a project that had nothing to do with the job I applied for.

January 13, 2023
Thank you for providing feedback about your experience at Infosys, as it helps us improve. One of our main priorities is the growth and development of our team members, and we are sorry to hear you have not been impressed with the projects you have received. Infosys will always have a green channel for you, and we wish to see you back with us. Once an Infoscion, always an Infoscion!

What is the best part of working at the company?Good leads Ready to lace people good people organization.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?compared to other services companies it is not stressful at all but could improve on deliveryWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?friendly casual and as close to real world practicalityWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?it starts 8 hour job and goes to normal operations and no overtime good working culture.

January 11, 2023
Thank you for leaving a review! We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled you had a good overall experience with the company. We appreciate your feedback and will keep it in mind as we continually improve.

Productive atmosphere and great

good and very effective work atmosphere.i have learnt more about the importance of customer satisfaction and work optimization good managementgreat work cultureI have improved myself as a professional

good

Cons

can improve

January 11, 2023
Thank you for leaving a positive review! We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled that you had a good experience at Infosys. We wish you success in your future career!

Not great, not terrible.

Infosys is a decent place to get started if you are new to the business. You'll be dealing with a lot of strange and slow moving internal bureaucracy but you will have the opportunity to learn and work with a wide range of technologies.

January 4, 2023
Thank you for providing us with feedback about your time at Infosys. Your experience and input are very meaningful to us. At Infosys, we want all team members to enjoy the work they are a part of, and we are happy you have enjoyed the technology opportunities at Infosys. Thank you for your contributions to the company!

Good place to work at

Good place to work at. There are few avenues which can be used to shift internally to new technologies. Enough opportunities to reskill or upskill to new technologies. Manager or HR will never care about your pay until you put your notice for resignation.

Pros

Lot of options to reskill and work n new technologies f one can apply yourself.

Cons

Relatively less pay

January 4, 2023

Productive and fun place to work

Lack of opportunities to grow. Very difficult to get promotion and career progression. Limited opportunities to learn. Not getting any support from peers and senior management

January 4, 2023
We are grateful you took the time to share your experience. We take your feedback seriously and will use it to improve. Please know that at Infosys, the growth and development of our team members are two of our top priorities. It is our goal to help each member thrive at the company and love where they work. We are sorry if you feel that there is limited growth at the company. We do our best to ensure growth opportunities for team members at all stages in their career paths, considering individual goals and aspirations. Please consider using our career mosaic resource to help build the career of your choice. We have defined the career growth journey for all of our talents—from early-career to leadership positions. There are also several opportunities for the fast-trackers and talents who are going the extra mile. We encourage you to contact your manager about specific plans for your career growth. Thank you, and we look forward to continuing to work with you!

What is the best part of working at the company?Infosys is loyal to you (but the clients you work for aren't).What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Getting taken off of client and then waiting for new job.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?It is efficient, productive. People work hard.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Work on projects at client location and communicate back to infosys offsite.

January 4, 2023
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, and know that we greatly appreciate your feedback. At Infosys, we hope all of our team members can have a positive experience with us. We are saddened to hear that there have been negative aspects of your experience. To discuss your individual concerns, please reach out to your manager. Thank you.

Overall ok experience

Compensation and management part worst and work life balance support and moreover no proper compensation benefits and management not at all give fair benefit as per rating.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

No o e on one discuss

January 4, 2023
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, and know that we greatly appreciate your feedback. At Infosys, we strive to provide our team members with a positive work-life balance, and we are pleased to hear that this has been your experience. If you haven't yet, we also encourage you to take advantage of HALE, our flagship program that focuses on health and lifestyle enrichment. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

Secure, but hard to get work

For freshly graduated new hires with no intern experience, it's difficult to get work since most of their customers want experienced workers. However, once you get one piece of experience, it's easier to get more. Pretty secure considering how long you can be on the bench without getting fired.

Pros

Secure

Cons

Hard to get first assignment, gained little software engineering experience, work life balance depends who you're assigned to

January 4, 2023
Thank you for your review and feedback. We want all of our team members to feel confident and supported in their work and to know that we are invested in their long-term growth. We are glad that you have a strong sense of job security with us. It is a pleasure working with you!

Ok company

Ok company for software Engineering and technical engineering. Culture and opportunities are available for software development engineers. You can try working here.

December 30, 2022

good company

good company to work forgood benefitsgood opportunitiesexcellent higher managementvery good policiesjob securityoffices in multiple locationsgood health plan

December 21, 2022
Thank you for leaving a review! We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are thrilled you have had a good overall experience with the company. Thank you for being a valued team member at Infosys!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infosys. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Women's ratings

2.3Fairygodboss Score

41%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

29%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by  Fairygodboss