Infosys

United States2,296 reviews

Found 2,296 reviews matching the searchSee all 14,032 reviews

Infosys insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging

Employees Matter

Featured review

Infosys selected this as a representative review
Bottom line -- Infosys is committed to their employees. As we adapt to the new norm in the world - Infosys has supported each of us with the ability to work from home and has provided employee well being interventions. They continually ask for employee feedback on how we can make remote teams more effective and strengthen our sense of connection to each other so we can be effective and engaged in the organization and ensure we are their for our customers. The availability of internal training on latest technologies is unlimited with mentoring available for your growth.

Pros

Benefits, Collaboration, Training

Cons

Sometimes long hours

Friendly environment, good work ethics, global work culture

Joined fresh out of college and worked there for 11+ years. Very friendly environment. Managers are very approachable and helpful and help a person grow within the organization.

January 21, 2022
Thank you for your kind review! We prioritize cultivating a positive culture that fosters inclusiveness, openness, and a mindset of exploration and applied innovation. We are so glad you have enjoyed the working environment at Infosys. It is a pleasure having you as part of our company!

Bench can kinda suck

It’s decent to work but it’s hard finding projects and talking to other people because you can probably be ghosted and be on bench for a long period of time

Pros

Courses

Cons

Managers

January 13, 2022
Thank you for providing feedback about your experience at Infosys, as it helps us improve. One of our main priorities is the growth and development of our team members, and we are sorry to hear you have not been impressed with the projects you have received. Infosys will always have a green channel for you, and we wish to see you back with us. Once an Infoscion, always an Infoscion!

Great place to learn and develop a new skillset

Infosys is a great place for freshers who want to get into the corporate IT world and learn.Pay and work-life balance is very less compared to other IT consultancies.

Pros

Great learning opportunities, various projects with big clients

Cons

Less pay, okayish benefits, no bonus unless you perform extremely well, no salary hike on a yearly basis no work-life balance

January 13, 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience. At Infosys, we hope all team members have a positive time at the company, and we are thrilled that you have enjoyed the learning opportunities and projects you have worked on. We also appreciate your feedback regarding pay, benefits, hikes, and work-life balance. We take your feedback seriously and will review it carefully with our leadership team. We also encourage you to contact your manager or use our internal resolution hubs, such as HEAR, to resolve your concerns. Thank you!

Easy job if you're on a standard project, bad everything else

The pay is AWFUL, you will NOT get a raise of more than 5%, so make sure you're happy with the compensation you receive. You will not be able to choose your project by any means (you might be on banking which has a VERY thorough background check that includes ALL past jobs, friends, family, EVERY LOCATION YOU LIVED AT). Do not expect help from anyone, nobody at Infosys will help you. The Americans are simply just there for a warm body, all the progression and help only comes if you're in or from India. This company is a last resort. If you have nothing else lined up, take it and keep applying for new jobs and just use this company while you can.

Pros

Literally nothing.

January 13, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are sorry to hear that you have not enjoyed your time while here at Infosys. We value your feedback and will review your words to determine what can be done to improve. Thank you.

Job seekers rely on your experience.

Good place to work with good opportunities to learn.There are also learning platforms to up skill yourself. Work always depends on the projects you are in. My project was good and had opportunity to learnHikes are given once in a year and promotion cycle is open twice in a year as per my knowledge

December 29, 2021
Thank you for the review of Infosys! We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our employees, and we are thrilled you have had a good overall experience with the company. We appreciate your feedback and will keep it in mind as we continually improve.

Company lacks integrity and proper employee investment.

The hiring process was fairly quick and the onboarding with HR went smoothly, but that's where everything stops. Training is been a disaster and you are told one thing and then another is done. If I knew then what I know now I would have never applied. The turnover rate is extremely high.

Pros

Quick turnaround for hiring due to a need of employees

Cons

Very poor traing

December 21, 2021
Thank you for sharing your experience. We are grateful for your input. At Infosys, we strive to provide exceptional training, and we appreciate you sharing your experience about our training procedures. We have implemented Infosys LEX, a training feature that can be used for "learning anytime, anywhere," through mobile devices and laptops. If you have not done so, we encourage you to take advantage of this program. We are continually improving and hope you will be able to grow with us!

Poor management

Typically don't get much direction and when you do, the scope and/or direction changes. Management often changes which is the only constant. Performance reviews are meaningless.

December 15, 2021
Thank you for your review. Here at Infosys, we hope our employees can feel supported by their managers, and we are saddened that you feel this has not been the case. We value your feedback and will work to see how we can foster a more supportive environment. Thank you.

Pros - ExposureCons - Global delivery model

Work pressureHandling multiple tasks Working with the client and managing offshore teams can work with different customers and have a great opportunity to learn

December 14, 2021
Thank you for the review! At Infosys, we hope to provide all team members with a career that "never stand still." We are thrilled that you enjoyed the learning opportunities available at the company. Good luck in the next steps of your journey. Once an Infoscion, always an Infoscion!

A good learning experience and entry into the tech world

So far, I've actually enjoyed my time at Infosys. They give you lots of tools to actually learn and grow and present your best self to contractors and projects. When you are not on a project, you get to upskill yourself to get onto a project as soon as possible. I've learned a lot so far in my first year and I'm looking forward to a lot more.

December 10, 2021
Thank you so much for your positive review! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you have had a great experience here at Infosys. Thanks for being a part of our team!

Chill environment, very less stress, flexible policies, enough time to learn new skills and campus is also good, good canteens

Employee gets to learn a lot and there are vast number of projects in company. Bench time is there, you can utilise it in learning a new skill and nice environment

Pros

Good food, good campus

Cons

No cons

December 9, 2021
Thank you for the positive review of Infosys! We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our employees, and we are thrilled you have had a good overall experience with the company. We appreciate your feedback and will keep it in mind as we continually improve.

Productive and Flexible place to work.

This place will provide you all the benefits if you are willing to take it. They gave me SAP training as a new hire and paid for both of my external exams. I was placed on a project in a short time after & gained a ton of experience working for one of the largest meat production companies in the world.

Pros

Experience, Training, Oppurtunity

Cons

Long Hours, Challenging Work

December 9, 2021
Thank you for your review of Infosys! We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our employees, and we are thrilled you have had a good overall experience with the company. We appreciate your feedback regarding workload and will keep it in mind as we continually improve.

Average

Give us your opinion abouta typical day at workwhat you learnedmanagementworkplace culturethe hardest part of the jobthe most enjoyable part of the jobDO NOT include confidential company information or personally identifiable information, such as names.Your company review and job title will be shown publicly on Indeed.

December 7, 2021
Thank you for leaving us a rating. If you have any concerns, please, do not hesitate to reach out to your manager or use our various resolution hubs available at the company. Thank you.

Good work ethics

Great place to work. More transparency in terms of appraisals. Good work life balance. More opportunities to learn and grow. Good leadership. Strong work ethics.

December 7, 2021
Thank you for the positive review of Infosys! Know that we greatly appreciate and value your feedback. We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our employees, and we are thrilled you have had a good overall experience with the company. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

The flexibility

The training was a mess and there are no raises, was there for a year. They barely give time for sick and vacay days and there are no personal days. There’s a lot of micromanaging and no reasonability. The pay is ok but be prepared not to receive raises, there are none.

Pros

Decent healthcare and flexibility

Cons

Bad management, training, no raises, not enough sick or vacay time, no personal days etc

December 7, 2021
Thank you for sharing your experience. We are grateful for your input. At Infosys, we strive to provide exceptional training, and we appreciate you sharing your experience about our training procedures. We have implemented Infosys LEX, a training feature that can be used for "learning anytime, anywhere," through mobile devices and laptops.We appreciate you telling us about your experience with management as well. We will take a close look to determine what can be done. Thank you.

Fun to work

Infosys has thus far been the best job I've ever had. However, there's a "culture" in IT that revolves around the vendors. They will intentionally try not to help you in order to make you look bad while they do everything to look good. They're out for themselves. This isn't all vendors, but the majority of the ones that I've worked with. I get that they need the job for their green card, but it gets ridiculous sometimes. But other than that, the rest of the culture, management, and the environment is great.

December 1, 2021
Thank you for your review of Infosys! Know that we greatly appreciate and value your feedback about the IT work culture. We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our employees, and we are thrilled you have had a good overall experience with the company. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

good

good company for freshers. Mysore training is world class. Getting projects depends on your luck. I was fortunate to get a development role for a US based client.

Pros

Good work

Cons

bad salary

November 23, 2021

Not so ggod, pay is less

Not so good, pay is very a typical day at workwhat you learnedmanagementworkplace culturethe hardest part of the jobthe most enjoyable part of the job less

Meh

It was okay, it could've been better. The coordinators tried but the mentors didn't really care. The project didn't really have a purpose, I had to interrogate the mentors for the purpose until they finally told me

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Not enough communication

November 23, 2021
Thank you for sharing your experience. At Infosys, we hope all team members have a positive time at the company, and we are thrilled that you have enjoyed the pay. We also appreciate your feedback regarding communication. We take your feedback seriously and will review it carefully with our leadership team. We also encourage you to contact your manager or use our internal resolution hubs, such as HEAR, to resolve your concerns. Thank you!

Mediocre Pay - Favoritism

Mediocre Pay - Favoritism which leads to dissatisfaction of the employees. Good Onsite (in the past) was the only reason why people used to stay in the company.

Pros

Onsite in the past

Cons

Favoritism in Promotions, Onsites, etc

November 23, 2021
Thank you for leaving a review. We hope to provide all team members with a positive work experience, and we are sorry you did not enjoy your time with our company. We hear your feedback and will keep it in mind as we continuously improve. Thank you.

Indifferent so far

Been here for about 2.5 months interesting projects on consulting side, onboarding is a pain onto certain clients and lots of systems to work through for the littlest thinks

Pros

Pay for internet while WFH

November 23, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Please know that we greatly appreciate and value your feedback. We will be sure to pass your words on to the leadership team.

Common questions about Infosys

Answered by current and former employees at Infosys

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infosys. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9K
6K
3.1K

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Infosys.
Powered byComparably