Infosys Employee Reviews

44.7K
32.4K
Found 1,600 reviews matching the search See all 10,469 reviews
Average Company
SME- Health Information Exchange (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCSeptember 13, 2018
Unorganized overall. Random organizational abilities by management. Allowed to perform work necessary without intervention from management. Excellent coworkers.
Traditional IT Service Provider
Sales and Accounts (Former Employee) –  TexasSeptember 11, 2018
If you are capable of delighting your customers, keeping your word, and keeping programs and projects on track, you will be a success here. However, it can be difficult to maneuver the internal protocols and high (undisclosed) expectations of management. The organization does very little to promote itself (marketing to customers) so you will likely need to create your own brand and customer references.
Overall experience with Infosys
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 11, 2018
Had a very good time with Infosys. Typically my day starts with stand up call and ends with meetings. The workplace is very good and all the team mates are very supportive.
Pros
Very supportive staff
Cons
Low salary
Not to continue long term
Senior SCM Consultant (Current Employee) –  PASeptember 10, 2018
Decent Place to work and to scale up the skills.
But do not expect anything from the company in terms of benefits that they provide or any other out of box help that any employee would expect from the company. This will not happen in infosys.

Good for the freshers but not for the laterals.
Pros
No Pros
Cons
Lots of them
confined work space
Customer Service/Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 10, 2018
Infosys, a global leader in technology services & consulting, helps clients in more than 50 countries to create & execute digital transformation strategies.
Pros
Cons
mass firing
Good company culture
Technology Architect (Current Employee) –  Orange County, CASeptember 9, 2018
The facilities and infrastructure in the workplace are world class. The work culture is good. Great opportunity to work in different technologies and domains.
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
Long hours at offshore location
Good Place for a Graduate
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 6, 2018
I worked at Infosys for a period of about 6 months on a short-term contract. The work was definitely pretty interesting but there was virtually no guidance from architecture or management the entire time I was there. I was able to secure a high hourly rate with potential for conversion to a full-time employee, however, the Infosys benefits package is really just awful. 2 Weeks PTO all the way up the chain, insurance was fairly standard, salary and bonus options were reasonable for my role but it was an atypical offer and would've halved my pay from being hourly.

It seemed like a good place to gain experience as a new grad or inexperienced programmer. They had several weeks of training for the new hires in whatever language/technology they would be working in. I can't speak to the quality of it, however.

Management was all overseas and it was nearly impossible to find the right people to answer any question you had. Additionally, there were a lot of people there who had been hired but were just benched indefinitely or assigned to a project for 3-4 weeks at a time with absolutely no activity. The entire place just seems really unorganized. Lots of 14-16 hour days as well, which is okay if you're an hourly employee, but not so great if you're salaried.
Pros
Nice Office, Training, Free Food
Cons
Benefits are awful, management is awful
Great place to work at
ORACLE & SQL SERVER DBA (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 6, 2018
Great company to work with . The people and culture is amazing. The managers are great and willing to work with the employees to make things easier and more micromanaging.
Pros
Free launches, vacation with pay etc
Cons
No career growth developement
nice place to work
Technical Architect (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXSeptember 5, 2018
I have worked here a long time back. it is a good place to work and enjoyed my stay in the company while I worded there. it is a onshore offshore model.
Definitely a good place for young engineers
Big Data Engineer (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CASeptember 5, 2018
Infosys did provide me a good foundation to advance my career but as I gained experience I felt restricted because of shortcomings of typical service provider companies. As with any large service provider it too has its share of problems. Things like talent allocation, appraisals are process oriented but may not always provide the best outcome. Hence the employee is often left high and dry.
People who have been with Infosys for a long time know how good the company has treated them.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Poor managers
Awesome infra structure with less pay scale
QA Lead Analyst (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 4, 2018
Good Work Culture and infra structure, I love the environment -one of the reason im still stuck here,
No hike, Pay scale is less at onsite and offshore
Infosys
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 4, 2018
Traveled, mostly alone, every week, across the country to meet with clients. Was challenged with a variety of projects. Had to be flexible, able to juggle more than one assignment at a time. Was able to grow in Microsoft Excel, management and team skills.
Good company in US and Canada
Senior Business Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 4, 2018
Good company to learn on the job and work with global clients. Good exposure to all types of Consulting engagements with clients in almost all sectors
Workday
SENIOR SYSTEMS ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 27, 2018
Worklife was good with challenging tasks that needed to be completed with followup from upper management. Worklife balance was optimal with good benefits
good place
Consultant (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaAugust 27, 2018
overall it was a good experience. worked with great people and learned a lot. the projects were diverse and you are able to target specific specializations.
Pros
diverse projects
Cons
development
Established company with red tape.
TECHNOLOGY LEAD (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAAugust 27, 2018
They expect unlimited work hours. There is no empowerment down the hierarchy and increment approvals needs to be sent to India for US employees as well.
Productive and Fun to work
Business Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  sydneyAugust 24, 2018
Its Fun to work with Infosys.
My Projects helped me to have vast domain knowledge(banking and Retail), as well as i enhanced my skillset. Work life balance is good.
Na
Oracle PL/SQL Developer (Current Employee) –  Cupertino, CAAugust 24, 2018
This is a good company . People should join it . I think it helps in building good coders and developers . Please join the company specially if you a fresher .
Infosys
Senior Process Associate (Current Employee) –  Aguadilla, PR 00603August 21, 2018
Extremely numbers oriented. All Infosys is worried about is to meet the numbers "metrics". This way of working is highly stressful because is easy to forget that our customer is the reason we are there and is often neglected by the employees that can't handle work under extremely high pressure. Professionals used to work under pressure will do just fine if not used to it don't apply.
Pros
Free meals every now and then.
Cons
Micromanagement is the name of the game
Good learner activities
Technology Analyst (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 20, 2018
Self learner
extra activities
offshore team member
coordination with onsite team regarding projects
Meetings
Work from home till get projects
Location constraint for new projects

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infosys. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.3InHerSight Score

2.3Personal Development

2.2Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight