InfoVista Employee Reviews

Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VAJune 15, 2019
This was a French company. I learned a lot a about the value of performance solutions and how to communicate the value to potential customers. I learned a great deal about sales, quotes and contracts. And dealing with C level prospects.
US division of InfoVista tried unsuccessfully to expand outside of Telco customer base
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXMarch 11, 2019
During my tenure at InfoVista the US sales team tried to expand away from Telco companies into Commercial accounts.

Our sales model was based on router count. Commercial account router usage is much lower compared to Telco companies.

Despite early success in large commercial accounts as well as sales into Outsourcing companies EDS/HP and ACS/Xerox sales revenues did not meet InfoVista executives expectations in Europe. As a result the entire US management group was eliminated.
Pros
Reasonable pay and great learning experience
Cons
Sales to Commercial & Outsourcing companies did not generate the revenue expected by parent company.
Well managed organization
Sr. Vice President Global Alliances & Channels (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXFebruary 7, 2018
Well managed business that has created enterprise and share holder value. Company has grown both organically and acquisition offering employees variety of technologies and functions to work on.
Not to sure...
Electronic Technician (Current Employee) –  Ashburn Hills, VAApril 11, 2017
This company is new due to they just acquired our company and laid a percentage of workers off shortly after purchasing. So, at this point I am not sure about thus company.
Very good place to work
Senior Solutions Consultant (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 19, 2017
Overall it is a good place to work. Company was pressed to grow too quickly and this resulted in a lost of Sales focus in a highly competitive market.
Pros
Flexible hours and work locations
Cons
lack of vision
Great company and management
South Europe Operations Director (Former Employee) –  Madrid, MDSeptember 25, 2012
Starting from scarch start up company is always a great challenge. Creativness, team work and strong customer orientation was the daily culture at InfoVista and the key factor for its success. All InfoVista team made it possible and for me it has been a pleasure to be part of the team.
Pros
company values
Cons
cofee machine