Infusionsoft Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
It was very good place
Virtual Assistant (Former Employee) –  UttaraMarch 18, 2018
I am very lucky to work with them. They help me every time. They secure me every time. It's a very good place for work. I am very expert in this job. I am proud of them.
Pros
security
Cons
Health care
Find out the hard way
Regional Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 16, 2018
Infusionsoft has great technology and it is fun to sale. Expansion office with tons of changes and expectations. Good stepping stone to growing your career in the Tech space.
Pros
nice people, great product
Cons
Sets you up to fail and doesn't take accountability for it.
Fantastic staff and good culture!
Customer Support Team member (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZFebruary 2, 2018
Working at Infusionsoft is stressful and difficult due to the customers that we deal with and the level of things to know when working with the CRM. However, the company does a FANTASTIC job at hiring some of the best people I've ever met.

The company culture is really nice and everyone is encouraged to be themselves.
Pros
Amount of paid days off, company culture, people
Cons
Confusing expectations, large amount of knowledge required with minimal training.
Fun Place- Low advancement
Customer Success (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZJanuary 6, 2018
Infusionsoft is a great place for someone who is really just starting their career as they do pay well upfront and have fairly good benefits. The downside is when you are ready for advancement it can be a long struggle to get there, even when you are more than qualified.
Pros
Great Time off
Cons
Product not keeping up with competitors
Not what it seems.
Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZOctober 10, 2017
They preach small business and local, then they outsource jobs and utilize large corporate practices. One of these things is not like the other. You better have friends in high places here to even advance at all, otherwise you are stuck. Also, be careful to not ruffle any feathers, or they will get you.
Pros
Monthly Tailgate Party, Cereal Bar
Cons
Poor Management, Poor Pay, Lack of Direction.
Mass Layoffs and Company Changes
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZOctober 2, 2017
This company is trying to make a drastic change to it's sustainability. Technical support was extremely understaffed and underpaid for their responsibilities. There was absolutely no room for advancement out of technical support as the company would hire from outside the company to fill other roles in other departments. Technical Support department was often excluded from company events, meetings, decisions, parties, etc.
Great Company Culture
MARKETING PROGRAM MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZOctober 2, 2017
A great place to work with a fun company culture. Working hard to move to the next level as a company - it's really going places. Very transparent in regards to where they intend to go as a company and how they intend to get there.
Fun and engaging place to work
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZSeptember 29, 2017
Infusionsoft is a great place to work, especially as at an entry level position. I would recommend the company to those just out of college looking to get their careers started. It has a great and welcoming culture and overall a positive attitude throughout.
great passion for smb
Senior Sales Development Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZAugust 7, 2017
its a really great company if you have passion for the small business owner. company needs to fine tune some things but is a really great place to be
Learn about running a small business
Sales Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZJuly 25, 2017
Infusionsoft will help you and motivate you if you are interested in starting your own business. It is a great place to be if you are self driven, hard working, and believe in helping small businesses.

Want to know more about Infusionsoft?

Ask a question
Great mission, the culture was hard to keep
Lead Development Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 26, 2017
I worked at Infusionsoft, during their first really large growth trajectory. Initially it was great, awesome team and exciting time to be part of the work culture. Some of the small cracks in culture, managers I initially saw, became larger. I was in sales, everything became more cut throat. I was part of the intial lay off in 2015 and there ahve been 3 more since
Great people, but work life in non-existent.
Senior Regional Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZMay 28, 2017
The Sales Department is in trouble. Great sales people who are not getting the leads they need to be successful. Very unethical things going on within the sales department. Ethics and honesty is a thing of the past within the sales department.
Pros
Great people, cereal bar and relaxed dress code.
Cons
Unethical behavior in the sales department and management knows.
Sales Role
Inside Sales (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZApril 27, 2017
I had a great first 12 months, very successful
Last 6 months were full of internal challenges in the company. Poor product innovation, poorer customer service, and late reactions to the market led to a drastic drop in sales. When I left, there were more customers cancelling every month than new customers coming in the door.
Pros
Great office, some flexibility with PTO
Cons
Leadership at all levels appears to be in over their heads
Great company but no direction and poor leadership
Regional Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZApril 1, 2017
Leadership does a poor job of communicating the vision and direction of the company. Hard to know who runs the ship. Especially for the sales team, there are no processes in place, no training, no development. You are on your own.
This was a great company to work for and help build it.
Marketing and Software Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZMarch 26, 2017
I would meet with small businesses to go over their marketing strategy and help them implement that into their business. I learned a ton about marketing strategy, businesses processes, and digital marketing.
Pros
Great company culture, travel, always learning
Cons
A bit disorganized, but that goes with being a start-up
Infusionsoft is a Talent Factory
Creative Director/Leadership Design (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZFebruary 14, 2017
I love Infusionsoft, the people, the purpose, the values and the mission. This is what creates culture. Infusionsoft invests in its people and gives opportunities to people like no other place I have experienced before.

I came in as an art director and they leveled me up to a VP. I will forever be grateful for the life changing opportunities they gave me.

While there are always challenges with the pace of a high growth company, I am a forever fan. I would work there again in a second if the op presented itself.
Pros
They believe in people and invest in their growth and development, They embrace the bold and those with an entrepreneurial spirit and mindset, You have a voice.
Cons
This high growth company moves fast and the amount of change is hard for many.
Productive and fun workplace
Senior Videographer (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJanuary 25, 2016
Nice place to work to stay focused and get busy. Many cooks in the kitchen trying to make too many pivots. Lower management is not on the same page as Upper management.
Pros
Free lunches, flexable time off
Cons
No room for advancment
Productive, great place to work with state of the art building
Technical Support/Customer Delight (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZOctober 26, 2015
Infusionsoft was a great position, I loved the work (chat support) and the people I was surrounded by were top notch. The only draw backs were favoritism lead to promotions as oppose to work ethic.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Advancement is based on personality not work.
The grass is always greener, until you realize a lot of the green are weeds
Director (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZSeptember 28, 2015
Dynamic culture - core values displayed everywhere . . . to remind everyone what they're supposed to be?

Some amazing talent . Some incredibly awful talent too; unfortunately, many of them are leaders who are good at saying what everyone wants to hear, but have no clue how to 'do the right thing' (one of their core values).

If you're not Mormon, chances are you won't be 'one of the boys'.

If you're looking for a place with a cool environment, free coffee, free soda, and free cereal, this could be the place for you. If you're really looking to help make an impact by thinking outside the box, and breaking out of the standard way of doing business, this is not the place for you. If you're not a suck-up, this is definitely not the place for you.

Staggering fact: Over 25% of employees leave. Compare this to the other organizations you're looking at before you get too enamored with the cereal bar. The recent "Best Places to Work" data caused an enormous wave internally due to the poor ratings given by employees . . . the irony is that many of the leaders believed the data to be untrue.
Pros
Coffee, cereal, soda, meeting on the 'field'
Cons
Very big fundamental business problems causing the wheel to have no effect on the rudder, resulting in a ship that's loosing sailors and floating aimlessly.
We worked hard and we played hard
Customer Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lehi, UTJuly 31, 2015
A typical day would be starting on phone answering questions about our SAAS Solutions from customers in other countries and Iearned much about this type of service as I hadn't had a lot of exposure to it prior to the job. Resolving calls would entail checking our internal knowledge bases from my wonderful colleagues who were always happy to help, which includes our Advanced Support Reps.

To me the hardest part of my job was dealing with customers calling in with bad attitude. Assuming their problem was all my fault. I fell back on my training and professionalism though, and was always able to steer them back to resolving their problem.

The most enjoyable part of the job was helping people and solving their not simple problems. People were always quite happy at this point and I very much enjoyed that.

Management really believed in a work life balance and make sure everyone had ample vacation time and health benefits starting on day one.

The company also went out of their way to provide for recreating during down time with a ping pong table, an Xbox video game and other company get outings like attending the Rodeo and Bear chasing at 3:30 AM!
Pros
We would have company provided lunch and soda brought in often.
Cons
Sometimes bad communication with the home office in Arizona.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infusionsoft. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.3InHerSight Score

2.3Personal Development

2.0Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight