Ingersoll-Rand
Happiness rating is 61 out of 100
3.7 out of 5 stars.
Write a review

Questions and Answers about Ingersoll-Rand

Popular topics

  • Salaries
  • Hiring Process
  • Interviews
  • Benefits
  • Working Hours
  • Working Environment
  • Promotion
  • Shifts
  • Working Culture
  • Work from Home
  • Hiring Age
  • Background Check
  • CEO
  • Company Future
  • Drug Test
  • Job Opportunities
  • Part Time Jobs
  • Union
  • Dental benefits
  • Dress Code
79 questions about working at Ingersoll-Rand
How Much Refrigerator experience did I have.
Answered August 6, 2016
This is how it goes with felonies. You can have felonies but it depends on what kind they are and how long. Must of the time any sexual cases, theft, or violence within the 7-10 year mark they won't hire. If it's drugs or anything stupid under that time frame given enough time had passed let's say 3-4 years and you have shown an improvement you will be considered. You still have to ace your interview to go along with all these factors. This is spoken from someone who knows. If you don't believe anyone else believe me.
Answered May 22, 2017
Very behavioral based. They didn’t ask too much about my work experience.
Answered October 26, 2016
Insurance is very expensive, high deductibles and no copays. 401k match up to 6%. Will be dropping to 4% matching. Used to receive an ER 2% Core w/ the 6% match for a total of 8%. It was awesome, but they canceled it in 2020 and now it’s only the 4%.
Answered August 6, 2016
What are the shifts?
Asked July 5, 2016
1st shift 6 am-2 pm2nd shift 3 pm -11 pm
Answered July 5, 2016
Shift schedule is consistent
Answered March 16, 2020
Ensure hard workers receive recognition
Answered March 16, 2018
The interview consists of behavioral based questions.
Answered May 22, 2017
The pace of work at Ingersoll-Rand is fast, complex, challenging and enriching.
Answered January 17, 2017
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
  • Companies
  • Ingersoll-Rand
  • Questions
Can't find your question about Ingersoll-Rand?