Ingersoll Place Employee Reviews

See reviews about
4.3Pay & Benefits
4.3Job Security & Advancement
relaxed but fast paced environment
Resident Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Schenectady, NYSeptember 12, 2017
Each day you interacted with the residents. The residents become like your family. I learned to pass medications and different medical terminology. This facility was ran very well and all the residents were always very happy.
The cleanest nicest facility I have ever worked at in my 19 years as a nurse.
Night supervisor (Former Employee) –  Niskayuna < N.Y.August 15, 2013
A typical day starts with narcotic count and then report. Then I take the report and fill out the resident census every night. Then check with my employees make sure everyone is okay and has what they need for the shift. Then I go up prepare for the 6:00 am med pass. At 12 am I do my rounds go back to the office finish up the resident checklist and prepare the paperwork for any resident going out to a doctors appointment. Refill any medications that are needed on the medication cart. Then at 2:00 am I fold the laundry if there is any and then I walk the entire building to make sure everything is going smoothly. Then I take my lunch break. At 4:00 am I do my rounds again. Then at 5:30 I start passing medicationss. I also take care of any prn medications on my unit and attend to any falls or medical emergencies that might pop up during the shift through out the building. I finish my shift report and then I collect my employees reports so that at 7:00 am I can give report to the Resident Care Director and the day staff. Sometimes it is the administrator if the RCD is coming in late or has the day off.
Pros
Free meals but no meals on 11-7 shift.
Cons
Not much management interaction.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ingersoll Place. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7